Dechaine vs earl

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahaha I can only imagine how pissed earl was with mike probably checking the rack every time for 5 minutes.

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Hahaha I can only imagine how pissed earl was with mike probably checking the rack every time for 5 minutes.

MMMMMannnn dont get me started on the Big Head Lewis & Clark Rack Surveying expeditions. Alex Pagulayanonmylastdamnerve can take quite the long time racking his own 1P rack.... especially if your name is Frost and you start whining. OUT comes the rack stall. I guess its all part of the game. The bad part.

Hit the balls and get the money.

Lesh

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl won hill-hill. On the Karen Corr vs 17 yr old Russian TV match, they switched to Earl's table to show the hill hill game.

Upstate Al said people requested Corr vs the 17 year old Russian. Meanwhile 95 percent of the crowd went with Earl and Mike. An obvious blunder by the streamer.

I'll be there live today....so no worries.

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea nothing against Corr or the other kid but come on its Earl and mike lol not only great players but you know your going to get a show as well. So thankful for upstate al streams.... He does a lot to provide us with free streams. Would be a cool feature if the viewers could vote on the tv matches.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Karen tied it up hill/hill and snapped the 9 on the break for the win.

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind found the bracket.....so good matches coming up today.....obviously hope to see shaw and Earl on the live table

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Shame we had to miss this one. Upstate Al zoomed in on the match when it was double hill and we saw the safety battle that ultimately decided it, with Earl a 9-8 winner.

With wins over Rodney and Mike D, Earl's form is impressive, and he may be a factor on Sunday.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what happened to the TV Table getting Corr, the kid and them 'Shoes'. That was not the table to be at.

-Kat,

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what happened to the TV Table getting Corr, the kid and them 'Shoes'. That was not the table to be at.

-Kat,

Karen Corr has always been the Joss Tour darling, and rightfully so. She's been a pioneer in professional pool playing all the male world beaters on the Joss tournament trail -- and beating them too. None of the male players want to get beat by "the girl." :grin:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What the heck is around Earl's waist? He looks like a Geisha girl. :embarrassed2:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

-Kat,

Karen Corr has always been the Joss Tour darling, and rightfully so. She's been a pioneer in professional pool playing all the male world beaters on the Joss tournament trail -- and beating them too. None of the male players want to get beat by "the girl." :grin:

Earl had played Rodney on the stream table earlier....so it was somebody else's turn.
....and Karen is a good pick....and came through like the champ she is.

In 'The greatest woman player' thread, I asked what woman in history has won more
matches in open tournaments than Karen Corr....have no response yet.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl had played Rodney on the stream table earlier....so it was somebody else's turn.
....and Karen is a good pick....and came through like the champ she is.

In 'The greatest woman player' thread, I asked what woman in history has won more
matches in open tournaments than Karen Corr....have no response yet.

I think you're right. Back in Queen Jean's day, the women didn't compete with the men very often, but if they did, Jean Balukas would most definitely have been a contender. :)

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please do not take my comment as a knock. I respect Karen and all she has done for the game and women in pool. She made a great comeback against the kid and snapped the 9 hill hill.

Have a good day.

-kat,

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Please do not take my comment as a knock. I respect Karen and all she has done for the game and women in pool. She made a great comeback against the kid and snapped the 9 hill hill.

Have a good day.

-kat,

No problem, sir....I didn't take as a knock....Earl and MD is where the sparks are at...
...hell, I might've watched that over the China Open matches.

....it just that it was Karen's turn