an open letter to apa haters

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are missing the point.

When a company takes money like this and gives nothing back, how does that help preserve and grow the game? Its a corporation....there is no altruistic vision for APA.

Gives nothing back?

How much money is used just for one of their tournaments?
How much money do they pay Dr. Cue to develop his training videos?
How much money do they spend on Lee?

You clearly have no clue about the APA.

Patches

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't know anything about what pool is. Bunch of idiots playing for patches.

Thanks for keeping the rooms open for us, but I'd rather see every room close then have be in the pool hall on league nights.

You really are a self serving moron.

Patches

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
Love it or hate it, it's crazy to me that people think it's bad for pool... At this point ANYTHING that gets someone on a table is good for pool.

It's like everyone just forgot that the first time they picked up a cue it was for fun. It grows to something else for many people and faster for some - but it always starts with fun.

b

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Can barely close the wallet today 34 twenty dollar bills and a couple hundreds. A problem guys like Saran Wrap will never understand.

See now, calling names, that's not nice. Tell you what shit eater,
If we're ever in the same place at the same time we should get together, I'd love to play a
little, I can always use a lesson, but there are a couple of issues. First, well geeze, you're
so much better than me I'm gonna need a pretty good spot and some additional weight and
some outrageous odds, and second, win or lose, after we play your game, then we play my game.
Also, since money won't really mean much to a guy like you, I mean you'll never even notice a few
of my merger dollars scattered among the hundreds you carry around, so we'll have to play for something
besides money, but with the spot you'll be giving up and the odds I'll be getting I may not be
able to refuse a little cash bet.
And just how do you know what I'd understand, and why are you being such an asshole?

Last edited:
See now, calling names, that's not nice. Tell you what shit eater,
If we're ever in the same place at the same time we should get together, I'd love to play a
little, I can always use a lesson, but there are a couple of issues. First, well geeze, you're
so much better than me I'm gonna need a pretty good spot and some additional weight and
some outrageous odds, and second, win or lose, after we play your game, then we play my game.
Also, since money won't really mean much to a guy like you, I mean you'll never even notice a few
of my merger dollars scattered among the hundreds you carry around, so we'll have to play for something
besides money, but with the spot you'll be giving up and the odds I'll be getting I may not be
able to refuse a little cash bet.
And just how do you know what I'd understand, and why are you being such an asshole?

Pretty stong fella...I'm shaking hero.
I'd break you and take your cuetech as a down payment!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poor thing. Did I hit a sore spot? GUESS that shows I am right.

Claim what you want but the stats don't support your claim that 9' is so much harder than barbox.

I'll be over here piss in off if you need me.

Don't REALLY want to get in this one but in reference to this post, come on, we all know a 9 foot player has a distinct advantage over a strictly bb player. Is that an absolute statement - no, but it is true most of the time.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Nah, he's talking about Justaplayer.....who might not be as good as he thinks.

He used the Johnny-come-lately term "wolfing"....
...any player who can walk the walk knows the term is woofing

:grin:

That would be correct.

And the thread in general. Not you, Bmore......

I get the cash...while you guys hug each others nuts. But that's what league guys do right?

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member

Pretty sure Brad Paisley sang a song about you.
Pent up frustration about missing out on top gun and not having enough patches to cover his bowling shirt.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's cool, just curious. So do yall agree with my statement then? It's not meant to be a dig against anyone, that's just my opinion from what I've seen and experience .

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I get the cash...while you guys hug each others nuts. But that's what league guys do right?

I don't play in a league...but I fully support them...I even ref sometimes.
I know many people that would be too shy to come around a pool hall....
...if they didn't belong to a league.

From the leagues come some of our supporters....
....and even some players....
....there was this kid from South Dakota.................

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
That's cool, just curious. So do yall agree with my statement then? It's not meant to be a dig against anyone, that's just my opinion from what I've seen and experience .

Nine foot players have the edge for sure.
If you play golf on a championship course...a normal course looks short.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nine foot players have the edge for sure.
If you play golf on a championship course...a normal course looks short.

In his biography, Mosconi talked about how Southern pool players were at a disadvantage during his earlier years because the standard in the north was the 10 foot table while 9 footers were the common table in the south. He said that once the standard became 9 feet all over, the southern players started to emerge.