AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Petri beats Mike Dechaine 13-11.

Archer lost to Kim Laaksonen. 13-11

Jennifer Barretta wins 13-9.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm seeing 27 tables in the scoreboard. I might prefer something like double elimination and then single elimination starting at final 64/32.

I just hate to see a player travel hundreds or thousands of miles and lose a close one in the first or 2nd match and get sent home.

Last edited:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the single elimination. There's a second-chance tournament for people who get knocked out. .

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys! I have quite some problems watching the live stream,LOTS of freezes.. :( anyone else the same or am i alone with these issues?

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
many US pro didn't show up, Oscar, Skylar, Bergman, Hall, Frost, etc. I doubt they went to China. Where are they ?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
many US pro didn't show up, Oscar, Skylar, Bergman, Hall, Frost, etc. I doubt they went to China. Where are they ?

Sky, Berg, Hall, and Frost didn't attend Turning Stones either.

Sky is at the Music City tournament(barbox) in Florida I think.

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky is at the Music City Open in Madison Tn., where he won last year. Can't say where the other fellows are.

Michael Fedak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone should tell Ted Lerner to stop yapping incessantly on the stream about trivia and let Imran Majid do the commentary. We are watching pool here.

Also, either Lerner's microphone sensitivity is too high or he is shouting ... the guy is way too loud.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone should tell Ted Lerner to stop yapping incessantly on the stream about trivia and let Imran Majid do the commentary. We are watching pool here.

Also, either Lerner's microphone sensitivity is too high or he is shouting ... the guy is way too loud.

He is going to be coming back to NY later in the year for the 14.1 stream too.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Watched this all day. Gotta say I've really enjoyed it. This version of 8 ball is an entertaining game at the pro level. Lots of pressure to run out. Hard to make a ball on the break. Tough outs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were four shootouts today to decide hill-hill matches. Darren and a few others livestreamed them on FB for people to watch.

The last match of day one finished with a sudden death tiebreaker that went four rounds deep. Exciting stuff - many of the other players stayed late and rooted them on.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched this all day. Gotta say I've really enjoyed it. This version of 8 ball is an entertaining game at the pro level. Lots of pressure to run out. Hard to make a ball on the break. Tough outs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Talking about pressure Worlg pool series got my match shootout shared on FB.... quite epic stuff :D
I was 1-7 down btw and we end up 12-12... to shootout then!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were four shootouts today to decide hill-hill matches. Darren and a few others livestreamed them on FB for people to watch.

The last match of day one finished with a sudden death tiebreaker that went four rounds deep. Exciting stuff - many of the other players stayed late and rooted them on.

I was there shooting against that french gentleman! :)

Ak147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talking about pressure Worlg pool series got my match shootout shared on FB.... quite epic stuff :D
I was 1-7 down btw and we end up 12-12... to shootout then!

Well played mate! Good luck against Alex. Do you have the link to FB video?