How ugly do you think this cue is?

someone put this thing out of its misery. i read he got a cue for 50 bc a member was generous enough to feel bad for this guy and he sod it for 150. that right there would have got him banned years ago, this site is getting soft. lol. onto better things, larry nevel is trying to get a meucci and a predator break cue for a nice schon on FB. someone helpout a guy who actually contributes to pool with talent. lol.

I never ripped anyone off, and I never broke any site rules, or ever was dis honest with anyone on here. Maybe the site should create new rules (by a case to case bases, just for people like me), for banning members. I honestly felt really bad for selling the cue, and I did apologize to the AZ member who sold me the cue. I guess that is worthless, and meaningless though. I do not know what else to say about the matter, and I wish it could be forgotten.

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue

I never ripped anyone off, and I never broke any site rules, or ever was dis honest with anyone on here. Maybe the site should create new rules (by a case to case bases, just for people like me), for banning members. I honestly felt really bad for selling the cue, and I did apologize to the AZ member who sold me the cue. I guess that is worthless, and meaningless though. I do not know what else to say about the matter, and I wish it could be forgotten.

So you have $200 now to buy a cue.... Why not send the guy the 100 you made of the cue you sold that was given to you. Make it right and quit asking for forgiveness for an extremely D*ck move.....

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

if the person who sold you the cue so cheap did so because they felt bad for you because you said you wanted a nice cue but you were broke (as you continually do), then you returned that person's kindness by selling it for a profit and pocketed the money, then you deserve all the heat you get on here, imo. Does it not occur to you what a crap move that was?

This wasn't a case where you came on here down on your luck looking for food or electricity for your family; it's an effing pool cue. And you're supposed to be a 30 something year old man. :rolleyes:

If you *really* were wishing "it could be forgotten" then maybe you can refund the profit to that generous AZ member who helped you. It's never too late to do the right thing.

I still think it's just your hustle.

EDIT: I see dawgcpa beat me to it. ;)

best,
brian kc

Last edited:
So you have $200 now to buy a cue.... Why not send the guy the 100 you made of the cue you sold that was given to you. Make it right and quit asking for forgiveness for an extremely D*ck move.....

You know what? It is really none of your or anyone else's business. He sold me the cue for $50. I did not buy it for the purpose of reselling it, and it was months after I purchased it, that I sold the cue. You guys talk, and lecture me, as if you are saints. You talk as if you have never done anything wrong in your life, that you regret or are not proud of. Why don't you guys stop bringing up the past, and mind your own business? If you do not like my threads, then do not read or reply to them. Just leave me alone.

if the person who sold you the cue so cheap did so because they felt bad for you because you said you wanted a nice cue but you were broke (as you continually do), then you returned that person's kindness by selling it for a profit and pocketed the money, then you deserve all the heat you get on here, imo. Does it not occur to you what a crap move that was?

This wasn't a case where you came on here down on your luck looking for food or electricity for your family; it's an effing pool cue. And you're supposed to be a 30 something year old man. :rolleyes:

If you *really* were wishing "it could be forgotten" then maybe you can refund the profit to that generous AZ member who helped you. It's never too late to do the right thing.

I still think it's just your hustle.

EDIT: I see dawgcpa beat me to it. ;)

best,
brian kc

Yes, you are right. I have no excuse. I repeat though, I did not buy the cue with the intent of reselling it. I guess the right thing to have done was to sell it back for the $50 that I paid for it, or pay it forward, by selling it to someone else for $50. I am just a horrible person I guess. People have been doing good deeds for me (from time to time) my entire life. I can't pay them all back.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
You know what? It is really none of your or anyone else's business. He sold me the cue for $50. I did not buy it for the purpose of reselling it, and it was months after I purchased it, that I sold the cue. You guys talk, and lecture me, as if you are saints. You talk as if you have never done anything wrong in your life, that you regret or are not proud of. Why don't you guys stop bringing up the past, and mind your own business? If you do not like my threads, then do not read or reply to them. Just leave me alone.

Just stop posting maybe. Not one person helped you in this thread. It's be all jokes & hatred because of your past. Pas the man his money back, that's how it ends. Maybe you should stop with 600 threads about cues you are trying to flip every 2 weeks.

One day you miget learn. Grow up.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Yes, you are right. I have no excuse. I repeat though, I did not buy the cue with the intent of reselling it. I guess the right thing to have done was to sell it back for the $50 that I paid for it, or pay it forward, by selling it to someone else for $50. I am just a horrible person I guess. People have been doing good deeds for me (from time to time) my entire life. I can't pay them all back.

so then, you would be categorized as a taker.

certainly here on az, I would say that is def the case. And apparently you're acknowledging that you are a taker outside of here, as well.

generally speaking, I like to keep many more givers in my circle of friends and acquaintances than I do takers. I think most people feel the same as I do on this.

It's not that I don't have takers in my life because I certainly do. But it's by my choosing and with eyes wide open. This is charity that I feel good about. It's honest.

That can be a big lesson for you. That when someone does a charitable deed for another, they should never be made to feel like they were had.

Food for thought.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

AlienObserver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thing I can't understand is why do you sell every cue you get...
Is it because of money? If yes, I would suggest doing the following:
You now have $200 to spend on a cue. Don't buy the cue yet, set the $200 aside and pretend that you don't have them, and start collecting "money for a cue" until you have another $200 to spend. When you collect another $200, spend the original $200 for a cue and for god's shake f*cking KEEP IT!!!! This way you'll have a cue, and if you need money for other reasons you have another $200 that you collected to spend, and you won't have to sell your cue for the 249235435th time.

Now, if you sell your cues not because of the money, but because you don't like them, then I honestly think you are helpless. I'm not saying that to be mean to you or insult you, but to pitty you. I feel bad for people who can't be happy with anything for more that a week and need something else... I think that they are never truly happy, and this is a terrible thing...

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Justin, I sincerely wish you luck, selling or buying a cue on here in the future.

You wouldn't be able to sell a SW for $300.

05carbondrz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin, I sincerely wish you luck, selling or buying a cue on here in the future.

You wouldn't be able to sell a SW for $300.

Oh yeah he would,There would be a line a mile long of Dealers,Flippers and Players for a SW for $300 if Satan himself was selling it.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Oh yeah he would,There would be a line a mile long of Dealers,Flippers and Players for a SW for $300 if Satan himself was selling it.

If he were selling it, I'd have to be thinking "what the f__k is wrong with it???".....

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Good lawd, you sorry ass.
Why wld u do that and not split the profit with the guy who was dumb n nice enough to sell YOU the cue for 50 bucks.
Now stop whinning with ur sorry ass post n grow some nuts

louieatienza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The most sensible thing you said; you should have paid it back.

Really, do you think you will improve on what you had for $200? I'm guessing it will be pretty tough, and maybe not from another member here, unless they're a sucker. You don't have to pay everyone back; but you should be grateful for what you DO have and grateful to those who have tried to help. Words and intentions are both cheap if they are not backed up with actions.

louieatienza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good lawd, you sorry ass.
Why wld u do that and not split the profit with the guy who was dumb n nice enough to sell YOU the cue for 50 bucks.
Now stop whinning with ur sorry ass post n grow some nuts

It's just a punk attitude. He doesn't care, and he won't do that. He profited off someone else's generosity. Karma can be a *****...

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

attempting to get a job or getting a job would go a long way in the pay back process for many that have helped you by word or deed because there would be light at the end of the tunnel, as it stands the future will resemble the past

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin, if you find a deal and negotiate in good faith and are then able to flip the cue for 2, 3, or even 4 times what you paid I don't think anyone here would fault you. It is when you sell your sob story about being broke and having mental health issues that causes the problem. If someone feels bad for you and sells you a cue for well under market value and you sell it a month later and pocket the profit.......And do this over and over again, you are taking advantage of people.

I agree with Brian that this is a hustle and I think you are VERY good at it and I think you are very smart. But it is a hustle

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
someone put this thing out of its misery. i read he got a cue for 50 bc a member was generous enough to feel bad for this guy and he sod it for 150. that right there would have got him banned years ago, this site is getting soft.

Yeah? got a fact or two to go with this?