How ugly do you think this cue is?

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
I got you all beat... whomever is designing cues for Jacoby needs to be hit in the face with a hammer.

http://www.jacobycustomcues.com/cuesdetail.php?ID=2620

My..... God. I'm almost certain that this kind of design tickles someones fancy, and I will pray for them.

Lesh

That's the most god awful thing I've ever seen! Big, round/oblong inlays rarely look good in cues, and in this case especially so. The colors are hideous and the grey stack leather wrap tops it off. I think the cue might have been at least a little bit less ugly without the red ringwork and with a black wrap. It still would be ugly, but not the perfect storm of uglyness we now see.

Butterfly cues are really hard to do right. I think the secret to making them look good is to keep the rest of the cue simple. In this case there shouldn't have been any ringwork at all, and no inlays. The rest of the cue should have been left black, with a plain black wrap. Obviously they should have considered having input on the color schemes from someone that wasn't colorblind, lol.

And that price...

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I got you all beat... whomever is designing cues for Jacoby needs to be hit in the face with a hammer.

http://www.jacobycustomcues.com/cuesdetail.php?ID=2620

My..... God. I'm almost certain that this kind of design tickles someones fancy, and I will pray for them.

Lesh

and this cue can be yours for a mere $4295. :eek:

looks like it could be useful at the nail salon to help choose colors for your next mani-pedi. :D

Yeah? got a fact or two to go with this?

I was honest about what I did, and I admitted to it. No need for any proof. Everyone also knew that I must have sold the cue when they seen that I was looking to buy another cue, and remembered about the helmstetter that was sold to me for $50. I thought the cue was mine to sell if I ever needed to. I did not make any promises to hold onto it forever. I am done here anyways. Nobody likes me on here, so it really does not matter if I get banned.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was honest about what I did, and I admitted to it. No need for any proof. Everyone also knew that I must have sold the cue when they seen that I was looking to buy another cue, and remembered about the helmstetter that was sold to me for $50. I thought the cue was mine to sell if I ever needed to. I did not make any promises to hold onto it forever. I am done here anyways. Nobody likes me on here, so it really does not matter if I get banned.

I'm not threatening you.

Told you a while ago, you made this bed...lie in it.
For my life I don't understand....if you find yourself in a hole, quit diggin!

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I was so ugly my father would keep pictures of the kids that came with the wallet.

I was so ugly my mom would not breast feed me, she liked me as a friend.

R.D.

Someone say ugly? I was so ugly as a kid.........my mom gave me a toaster for a bath toy.

I was such an ugly kid........playin in the sandbox the cats would try and cover me up!

Compliments of the late Rodney Dangerfield

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ok, Mr. Wilson Moderator Sir, what happened to your promise for vCash events you made about a year ago. Maybe I missed them, but I don't ever remember seeing these things in action. Maybe they were before my time here. I don't have the slightest idea how they work, but they sound like a good way to follow tournaments (if that's what they're based on).

I notice you got a way more vCash than me...
...I still got my original issue....does that make me a vGrinder?

Make me an offer, Slim....I'll give you some vAction.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok, Mr. Wilson Moderator Sir, what happened to your promise for vCash events you made about a year ago. Maybe I missed them, but I don't ever remember seeing these things in action. Maybe they were before my time here. I don't have the slightest idea how they work, but they sound like a good way to follow tournaments (if that's what they're based on).

Eh? link my promise for Vcash please.

Unless you participate in V events, you wouldn't earn any more.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The last time I got involved with vAction, I had some slight difficulties with my bladder.
Does that make me a vPee'er?

Give me a little time to build up my bankroll.....
...then you gonna need a cholecystectomy bag....heh, heh

Clearance sale....any vCue for $79.95

IMG_3488.JPG

IMG_3486.JPG

IMG_3485.JPG

Some assembly may be required

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member