CTE at long distances

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Haha. Actually I covered with my hand, as to not disturb the positional focus of the blocked eye. And I stood with my right foot twisted outward at a 30° angle from my line of sight when covering my left eye, then other foot the same when covering the right. When I covered both eyes I angled both feet 180°, then uncover my eyes to see if the perception changed. It didn't. :grin:

Here's a good way to check your visual intelligences. Look at something ugly. Now close one eye..it should still be ugly. Now close both eyes, if somehow you can see that ugly thing with both eyes closed I would say your visual intelligence is good. Its kinda like saying the word fart... Some can associate the smell with the word. This means your visual smeller is working.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a good way to check your visual intelligences. Look at something ugly. Now close one eye..it should still be ugly. Now close both eyes, if somehow you can see that ugly thing with both eyes closed I would say your visual intelligence is good. Its kinda like saying the word fart... Some can associate the smell with the word. This means your visual smeller is working.

It is your kind that caused Hal to pull his horns in and not share his knowledge in detail with the world. He laughed at those like you. I will not pull my horns in. I will not go to my grave leaving info behind because of hateful critics such as yourself.
I suggest to you that there are many many in-wait for what I will finally explain as real CTE. If there is little support for my work and it's unwanted, I hope that those that want me to go away will let their voices be heard right here.
It's also time for those that want to learn about my findings to speak up so that an end might be in sight for all of the controversy that surrounds CTE.
Positive encouragement is always appreciated but Id rather it be public rather private. I have dedicated years of time to bring CTE to its ultimate light.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is your kind that caused Hal to pull his horns in and not share his knowledge in detail with the world. He laughed at those like you. I will not pull my horns in. I will not go to my grave leaving info behind because of hateful critics such as yourself.
I suggest to you that there are many many in-wait for what I will finally explain as real CTE. If there is little support for my work and it's unwanted, I hope that those that want me to go away will let their voices be heard right here.
It's also time for those that want to learn about my findings to speak up so that an end might be in sight for all of the controversy that surrounds CTE.
Positive encouragement is always appreciated but Id rather it be public rather private. I have dedicated years of time to bring CTE to its ultimate light.

Stan Shuffett

I hope the book is better than what is out there now. You actually have people like cookie man believing that if the friggin' TV frozen food table is a rectangle then some guy looking at balls on the table will get the same amazing CTE experience as if it were on a real pool table. I mean, c'mon this is getting absurd. So on a rectangular (exactly 2:1) TV table it works, on a round TV table it doesn't work, and on a 2.1:1 TV table it doesn't work. :banghead:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

My post wasn't directed at cte..just having a little fun here.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a soft ball but coming from a position of total ignorance can be viewed as a reasonable inquiry.
You seek to use one vision line, your own personal dominant line of sight for seeing a single CB center you THINK makes the shot. You essentially have but one guess-work center.
In CTE, a player learns to use his vision in such a way that he uses two coexisting CB centers for making shots. Yup, I have 2 centers that I can use because I know how to use my vision for accessing the correct coexisting yet independent centers.......There can be no doubt that more of one's vision is used in CTE.....verses your one narrow target shooting alignment. I will be sharing all of the details!!

You have no chance debating me, Boy!

Stan Shuffett

How do you have any clue as to how I or anyone else for that matter sees the ball, shot, and table. We all see things differently based on our visual acuity, eye dominance, where we stand, how tall we are, how good we are at spatial relationships, and experience. (IOWs, a more experienced player will look at a shot and see it much differently than a novice.)

And to have an actual debate you need two people who both have a firm grasp on reality, so clearly that's not happening.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not a private forum for you guys?

I believe there used to be one (or maybe there still is one), then you wouldn't have to suffer the slings and arrows and all that.

But this is still an open forum and guys like you get away with calling folks "idiots" and Stan can tell people to "FO" with impunity and without apparent repercussion. If you all just want to blow kisses at each other and revel in the wonderment of CTE maybe you should get a room. Otherwise this is what it is and you should get used to folks going "eww" at your PDAs.

Lou Figueroa

Well one definition of an idiots is a person who does stupid or foolish things.

To say Stan's system doesn't work is a foolish thing. I've seen you shoot Lou, (the Barton Massacre) and I know that if you actually tried his method in earnest you would see it can help people, which is what it is for. You may not like using it, but you could not deny it can be useful for some people. Those are the People it was meant for. Actually in that match, it could have helped you a few times as I recall, but still I enjoyed watching the beating.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope the book is better than what is out there now. You actually have people like cookie man believing that if the friggin' TV frozen food table is a rectangle then some guy looking at balls on the table will get the same amazing CTE experience as if it were on a real pool table. I mean, c'mon this is getting absurd. So on a rectangular (exactly 2:1) TV table it works, on a round TV table it doesn't work, and on a 2.1:1 TV table it doesn't work. :banghead:

pssst, Dan, they need a curtain across the TV tray for it to work.

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Your ignorance shines so brightly. You have had 20 years to study the clues. Hal Houle, yes, Houle himself, did a lot of his aiming work on a workbench in his basement.
To think that learning to see spheres properly can't occur on anything other than a 2x1 shows your ignorance once again. Hell fire, I can teach CTE with 2 lemons on my island or on my kitchen table or on top of my coffee table if I wanted to. You are one of the blind.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well one definition of an idiots is a person who does stupid or foolish things.

To say Stan's system doesn't work is a foolish thing. I've seen you shoot Lou, (the Barton Massacre) and I know that if you actually tried his method in earnest you would see it can help people, which is what it is for. You may not like using it, but you could not deny it can be useful for some people. Those are the People it was meant for. Actually in that match, it could have helped you a few times as I recall, but still I enjoyed watching the beating.

Ya, sure. Look how much it helped John in that match, lol.

Lou Figueroa

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I've already addressed this.

The fact that you've ignored it shows your true colors.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not a private forum for you guys?

I believe there used to be one (or maybe there still is one), then you wouldn't have to suffer the slings and arrows and all that.

But this is still an open forum and guys like you get away with calling folks "idiots" and Stan can tell people to "FO" with impunity and without apparent repercussion. If you all just want to blow kisses at each other and revel in the wonderment of CTE maybe you should get a room. Otherwise this is what it is and you should get used to folks going "eww" at your PDAs.

Lou Figueroa

I don't think I used "FO". I did tell you to " GFY" because that is what you deserved and I was willing to suffer the consequences for It. I don't like communicating in those type of term but sometimes a man has to speak in ugly terms to ugly people.
I promised Louie that I wouldnt speak like that again and I intend to keep my word.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think I used "FO". I did tell you to " GFY" because that is what you deserved and I was willing to suffer the consequences for It. I don't like communicating in those type of term but sometimes a man has to speak in ugly terms to ugly people.
I promised Louie that I wouldnt speak like that again and I intend to keep my word.

Stan Shuffett

I learned along time ago that that kind of language only debases the person using it, not the person it is addressed to.

It also reveals how weak a person's intellectual position is when then have to resort to that kind of response instead of calm, rationale logic.

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I learned along time ago that that kind of language only debases the person using it, not the person it is addressed to.

It also reveals how weak a person's intellectual position is when then have to resort to that kind of response instead of calm, rationale logic.

Lou Figueroa

Go on with your sheep-like tactic. You aren't fooling anyone! You are a wolf or even a snake in the grass that slithers through any CTE post that comes up.

Stan Shuffett

One man's gobleygook is another man's poison! You are poisoned, sir!

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE RULES!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BOOK AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

I think you told me to FO and GFY and then the highest compliment, calling me a "bugar eating hater." (I don't recall ever getting an apology.) All this because I don't accept non-answers as answers, and have the temerity to illlustrate your stroke flaws and show how that could explain how you get CTE to work for you.

I think you'd be more productive by taking yourself and whatever aliases you've been using and get back to the book. You certainly aren't winning any followers by the things you get away with saying on AZ.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've already addressed this.

The fact that you've ignored it shows your true colors.

Then I'm going to say, "Really, where except in your own mind have you explained anything, please repeat it for all of us to see." And then you say, "I don't have to listen to you, you're a troll."

"I've already addressed this" should be on the calling card of every CTE zealot, because it is the "go to" phrase when you just need that little extra something.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok, so I've asked many times that if you don't have something constructive to add to the aiming conversations that involve CTE to stay out.

I've given bans that will be for 1 day as a final warning.

If I need to continue, the bans will be for substantially longer or permanent.

Your choices.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you told me to FO and GFY and then the highest compliment, calling me a "bugar eating hater." (I don't recall ever getting an apology.) All this because I don't accept non-answers as answers, and have the temerity to illlustrate your stroke flaws and show how that could explain how you get CTE to work for you.

I think you'd be more productive by taking yourself and whatever aliases you've been using and get back to the book. You certainly aren't winning any followers by the things you get away with saying on AZ.

I do not pretend to be in a popularity contest. My only goal at this juncture is to present the truth about CTE.
If you ever want to test out strokes, then you go first with a video presentation of what you can do with the cue ball. You can also post your 100 ball run on video for the world to see since you have the aim and the stroke. Mine is on VIMEO and done on 4.4 inch pockets on s Diamond. I have also won an open 9 ball event with many pro players entered. I have a top ten national 8 ball finish with BCA and a top 10 US OPEN One-pocket finish. At age 61 I finish very high in our US OPEN 9-ball. What in the hell have you done, Dan White?

You are a liar in suggesting that I have other accounts on AZ!

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
8-pack, let's rein the "humor" way back here. Little more "humor", and a lot less "venom" would be great.

Mike