Mike Surber

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If only he had marched around the pool room holding a sign with his SS# and name, we'd have him!!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
If only he had marched around the pool room holding a sign with his SS# and name, we'd have him!!

yeah, let me tell you, the images they have of this guy along with potential cig dna, bet your bottom dollar if it was 'someone important' who was killed, they would have had this guy years ago.

Mike Surber's file keeps making its way to the bottom of the pile. :angry:

The authorities should ask his family and friends if he was important. :rolleyes:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
I'm guessing this perp might be languishing in some jail somewhere right now. He probably has talked about his crimes with other cons but no one has given him up yet. Maybe one day they will. Let's hope so.

I worked in the joint for 30yrs and you'd be surprised at some of the stuff that comes out just as you mentioned.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm guessing this perp might be languishing in some jail somewhere right now. He probably has talked about his crimes with other cons but no one has given him up yet. Maybe one day they will. Let's hope so.

I'd be willing to be he is either in jail or an ex-con. The key to getting someone to snitch is promising early release but the locals have to agree ahead of time and unfortunately in this case nobody knows where the guy is.

If they have DNA that's probably the best chance to break it open. Track down known associates etc.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
he fits the profile of being a killer. so that brings him closer to being the guy.
plus the killer probably has tried to change his looks somewhat. he did hang around pool halls so is aware possibly of his picture on the web and also might look on here at times at the threads about himself.