RASCHIG Billiard Balls. Flawless. Never played. Never distributed. Leaflet and Box

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Please reference the Main section threads and the titled “RASCHIG Billiard Balls. attention all owners and collectors” for the complete story of how we came into having a few of the peerless numberless Raschig 9-Ball sets.

aad60ac33b512af5e53280ecf0bf3d89.jpg

FOR SALE.

$475

That price is ALL INCLUSIVE of all fees, shipping, insurance and packaging - continental USA. International at additional expense.

94ae50f01826a5d7991a03ab69f388c5.jpg

PayPal only.

For the first few people to contact me directly via personal email will have the unique opportunity to own a set of these balls that have NEVER been touched without a gloved hand.

NEVER PLAYED

Original issue blue Raschig ball box. With original gray ball tray designed exclusively for this set of 10 total balls and allowing room for the official leaflet. Boxes show signs of being moved from manufacturer to the distributor and around the warehouse etc over the years - but these few sets never left the distributor and were never sold. Until we acquired them.

Includes an archival reproduction German AND unique edition English translated leaflet as well as a Certificate or Provenance drawn up by AZB resident expert from the U.K. Rubik’s Cube.

8129829484d62badb64404939e80a11c.jpg

ALSO available are individual sets of archival reproductions of the original German 8-page leaflet along with a matching English language leaflet for those of you that have balls sets but no paperwork or leaflet. These are priced at $25 for a set of 1 copy each in German and English. Postage and fees all inclusive. CONUS.

Please contact me directly regarding availability and to guarantee either a once in a lifetime set of original Raschig 9’s or for a set of the German and English language leaflets.

PLEASE email: toKerry@aol.com

PayPal will be the only payment type accepted to guarantee one of only a few sets available.

Thanks everyone.

~ K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
A pleasure to see again

i really don't know much about these balls
I was on a road trip with Verl Horn back in the 90s

we stopped by Hollywood billiards and terry sold me two sets
16 ball set and a set like these

each in a nice little case with a handle

when we got to Las Vegas,a fella at Cuetopia bought the balls from me before we ever got to think about it

I digress

These are beautiful and make me happy
just to see

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
i got a full set, 16 balls with box

I’m not sure I understand your comment or reply within this for sale listing of mine, sascha - are you just letting us all know that you have a 16 ball set for fun or do you have a 16 ball set for sale - which you should have your own listing for if that’s the case.

~ K.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Beautifully presented, Mr K. :)

I feel a tad guilty that I have left all the heavy lifting to you, sir, and really should offer my contact details also to field any enquiries about the balls' provenance etc. If any interested parties would like further information over and above that featured in the main forum, I can be contacted via AZB private message or by email on ruperman@ruperman.com

Best wishes,
RC.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I’m bringing this For Sale thread to the forefront today while a few sets remain available exclusively to my fellow AZB members.

The 8-page Raschig leaflet in German is also available to those members that don’t have the leaflet and most likely never made into your boxed set from the distributors decades ago - along with an amazing archival quality translated English language version so you know exactly what is written on those 8 pages. Rules for both 8-Ball and 9-Ball are enclosed along with information about what makes Raschig so unique.

Also available for Raschig fans looking for a single replacement ball and not wanting to purchase an entire box to get it, I do have EXTRA single balls available - please send me an email directly to see what is still available. As of today (Jan 29, 2018) I have NONE of the purple 4 balls available.

Thanks everyone

~ K.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Here is a photo showing both versions of the official Raschig 8-page leaflet (shown with the set in the box) and the impeccably done English translation edition done by none other than Rubik’s Cube - opened to pages 2/3 so you can see the quality of this unique leaflet that was put together for those Raschig ball set owners that do not have original leaflets.

Once again, I am offering BOTH leaflet versions for $25 shipped - which is all inclusive of any fees, shipping, etc.

*Ball set is not included at that price

~ K.

906967d311ff48ed89daee12cbe92048.jpg

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone -

For those of you thinking about finally owning a rare and elusive Raschig 9-Ball set, I wanted to post an update letting everyone know I only have:

TWO (2) SETS remaining

Yes, they are new in their original blue issue box with the original German language leaflet PLUS a unique English translated leaflet PLUS a Provenance Card attesting to the remarkable journey these few ball sets underwent in order to even become available for sale - and ONLY available to AZB members. These sets have never been nor will ever be sold to anyone outside of AZB as long as I have a remaining set.

And I have TWO left.

$475 all inclusive pricing.

PayPal only.

tokerry@aol.com

email me directly with any questions.

~ Kerry

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Any chance you have the cue ball with the black dot for sale for the 15 numbered ball set? Thanks.

Hello, Retired...

I do have extra replacement Raschig’s for the 15-Ball set including one cue ball -

The 15’s came with one of two cueballs depending on their release date and the one I have for sale is absent the black circle you ask for, sir. It has no dot either. Plain - like the 9-ball sets.

Wish I had better news.

~ K.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have ONE set remaining of the Raschig 9’s featured in this thread title for the last AZB member that has been searching for a treasure of this sort - of which, I personally haven’t been able to find in over a decade of searching.

Here’s your chance.

Please email any questions to me at

toKerry@aol.com

~ K.

8ab8049467c4f6e765be8a11851d11a6.jpg

Last edited:

RetiredinPa

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, Retired...

I do have extra replacement Raschig’s for the 15-Ball set including one cue ball -

The 15’s came with one of two cueballs depending on their release date and the one I have for sale is absent the black circle you ask for, sir. It has no dot either. Plain - like the 9-ball sets.

Wish I had better news.

~ K.

Thanks K for the followup and the info. My 15 ball set looks new and I did not know that Raschig changed the cue ball. Mine is plain and looks original but does not have the black dot, so I asked about your availability to sell me one. Maybe mine is completely original and I didn't even know it. Thanks. Ed

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yes sir - I believe your set with the plain Raschig cue ball is original and complete then - since two different cue balls were shipped depending on the time of manufacture.

If you’d like a set of the Raschig leaflets to accompany your 15’s that were absent from those sets let me know and I can get them in the mail.

PM from here if you’d like to do that.

~ K.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting set.
I need numbers to play 9 ball.
I just cant imagine how many times my opponent would yell foul wrong ball!

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I will have details on 3 maybe 4 sets of the numbered Raschig 1-15’s plus cue ball in their red Dekorit storage box tomorrow - Feb 14th - early afternoon.

All four sets have been SOLD

~ K

Last edited: