Congrats to Neils!

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again Neils proved he is a top tier 9 Baller, good for him, The other good thing is Shane waded through Appleton and Shaw. If he beat no one else I was hoping he would beat them.

Least I forget for any boxing fans. I think Canello recently tested positive for steroids, said he got it from eating Mexican beef. Maybe that explains why he grew prior to fighting Triple G ?

If so I hope they strip him of the tie from their last fight and the G Man says no to another fight. Me no like cheaters.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Once again Neils proved he is a top tier 9 Baller, good for him, The other good thing is Shane waded through Appleton and Shaw. If he beat no one else I was hoping he would beat them.

Least I forget for any boxing fans. I think Canello recently tested positive for steroids, said he got it from eating Mexican beef. Maybe that explains why he grew prior to fighting Triple G ?

If so I hope they strip him of the tie from their last fight and the G Man says no to another fight. Me no like cheaters.

That would be a lot of streoid infused mexican beef
Canello must really like to eat

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’m starting to hate Feijen....:angry:
He’s a world champion nine baller
He looks like a male model
He’s got a family that loves him

The rest of the pool world is so deprived....:crying:

Great shooting, Neils

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darn Feijen

He beats Shane up and then is polite to him afterwards. No throwing his cue down, no jumping on the table, no grabbing some other guys butt, not getting drunk and acting out. Is he really a pool player? A Euro pool player at that!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Too much $$$$$ on the line. That fight's happening.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Great shooting, Neils

Very good points, sir?
The terminator is a model pool player in all areas.

Watching those old Bert Kinister videos with young Niels going over a drill in Bert's basement for an hour until he got it right was inspiring.

Now the guy is missing for months with an elbow injury, comes back and takes down the masters.

Pretty amazing. Congratulations to Niels.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am bit confused why so often people call Niels "a great 9baller". Surely he is one but using the term "9baller" kinda makes you assume that 9ball is Niels's main discipline - which is not true, his top discipline is and always was 14.1 which makes Niels a very versatile player. I know that you mean it in a good way but I would simply call Niels "a great pool player" ;)

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very good points, sir?

Watching those old Bert Kinister videos with young Niels going over a drill in Bert's basement for an hour until he got it right was inspiring.

Now the guy is missing for months with an elbow injury, comes back and takes down the masters.

I remember those Kinister tapes of Niels practicing those difficult drills. It seems to have paid off well for him.

I don’t get why some American Pros don’t see any value in that type of practice, preferring only to play games.

Last edited:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember those Kinister tapes of Niels practicing those difficult drills. It seems to have paid off well for him.

I don’t get why some American Pros do see any value in that type of practice, preferring only to play games.

The Europeans have taken that drill work ethic to another level. They have an app for it that's quite remarkable...checkbilliard app.

kinister marveled at what Johan had his guys doing in the Hauge. If only American pool players would develop in that same environment. Shane did in his own way and his career accomplishments prove that it works.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Very good points, sir?

I don’t get why some American Pros do see any value in that type of practice, preferring only to play games.

Looks like they got into drinking a bit also....:eek:

7FA5F3CD-B03D-4D14-8AFE-A185F1AFF30C.jpeg

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No like drills!

I find drills very boring and my pool skills prove it. If I have a shot I struggle with I will shoot it over and over some times, is that a drill? I struggle with lots of shots!

What drills does Efren give credit to for his success, rotation?

I still view Neils as a great 9 Baller. Has his 14.1 play equaled his 9 Ball play?

I do think Biado, Big Ko, Chang and Albin should of been invited before some others were.

They have the titles to prove they are "Masters"!

Last edited:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
A hard and well earned victory indeed! Congrats to Neils. Playing so well after a long layoff was spectacular.

Pangit

Banned

Great shooting, Neils

You forgot to mention that he's nearly blind in one eye and a third blind in the other. He's an inspiration.

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You forgot to mention that he's nearly blind in one eye and a third blind in the other. He's an inspiration.

That's not correct, he has 30% vision in one eye and perfect vision in the other one, which he lines up over the cue when sighting his shots. I mean, he's a damn great player and all, but let's not exaggerate things here.

DutchPool

Registered
That's not correct, he has 30% vision in one eye and perfect vision in the other one, which he lines up over the cue when sighting his shots. I mean, he's a damn great player and all, but let's not exaggerate things here.

Vision in his right eye is fine, left eye is 5%.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vision in his right eye is fine, left eye is 5%.

Yup, I heard it similar, perfect vision in right eye, 10% in the left which makes that eye basically useless (doesnt matter if it is 5% or 10%). Niels is a true inspiration when it comes overcoming obstacles :thumbup:;)