have the pleasure of a surprise box opening

very seasonal delight
Merry Christmas

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I am afraid I won't have one to post in this gallery

So what,you say,you don't post pictures anyway!!

The sad thing is you won't have one either if you don't switch to the for sale section and read how to get the Last JACKPOT for yourself

So unless you want to be kicking your own behind
get to the for sale section right now

Pictures to follow unless i am sold out

Dean

214 477 7323

Are you so hard up for a sale that you're shilling in so many extra places? It's like an annoying radio ad that I can't turn off

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you so hard up for a sale that you're shilling in so many extra places? It's like an annoying radio ad that I can't turn off

Dean, I like you, like your posts, but Ideologist has a point, it's a bit overkill, actually "bit" is an understatement, keep it in the for sale section(where you already have 3 or 4 threads for the same jackpot cues made in the last week).

Or if you branching out into cue and case gallery to drum up interest in the cues, at least post pics, this is just silly posting this here without pics, and then all across the main forum in random threads, just my humble opinion, not that it matters.

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member

Dean, I like you, like your posts, but Ideologist has a point, it's a bit overkill, actually "bit" is an understatement, keep it in the for sale section(where you already have 3 or 4 threads for the same jackpot cues made in the last week).

Or if you branching out into cue and case gallery to drum up interest in the cues, at least post pics, this is just silly posting this here without pics, and then all across the main forum in random threads, just my humble opinion, not that it matters.

Quoted for truth.

Rep to you Snooker; and Ideologist, I have to spread some around first.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fellas

i am haming it up
just having fun

there are many on here who regularly use the gallery to sell
I got carried up in trying to sell a dozen cues in a day or two

I wanted to show Jack how many people remembered

the great cues he designed for Johnny Sanchez

All the cues are sold,Jack will post some pictures and you guys can
enjoy looking at threads that others use to sell here,but I won't