Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In case someone might be interested ..... From a calendar of events on johnschmidt-billiards.com:

Mr.626 Record Breaker - Viewing

When ..... Sun, March 8, 4pm – 8pm
Where ..... 2143 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865, USA
Description

• www.collearysbistroandbakery.com

Adult Beverages Available.

Tickets are available now by pre-sale via HiHat Entertainment. ($50 per person)

www.hihatentertainment.com for event tickets only.

The event starts promptly @ 4pm - 8 pm

I will still pay $50 for a friend of the naysayers to attend. Surely you guys must know someone in California who can go and report back.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And for the sake of clarity...

The 9-11 analogy was made to respond to the question, why have those who have seen in not more participatory in this dialogue?

Because those that actually know don't want to be grilled to the nth degree by those who only know have minor knowledge.

You have nothing to apologize far. You are allowed to use the Pentagon as an example of conspiracy theories. You were NOT advocating the theory at all, just mentioning that folks do it all the time. It was just his was of reminding you he knew someone there as if we care.

So, I guess Lou thinks we can't mention WTC because LOTS of folks worked with people there. Or JFK because someone worked with the driver of the Lincoln. When does it stop?

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I’m not sure I can handle the truth at this point. And it’s getting to the point I don’t care.

If you don't care, then you're in with the squirrels in the black BCA helicopters that take them to the meetings of political hawks. Danny said so.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know, it does make you think.

If JS was basically spotting himself the first 200 every attempt it explains a lot. Is he basically asking everyone to take it on faith that he ran the first 200 and still claim a record?

Lou Figueroa
So despite his protestations, Lou is in the black helicopter crowd after all.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Hmmm... More than adult beverages.

Small Plates
  • Avocado Ahi Poke Stack
  • Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates Stuffed with Blue Cheese and wrapped with bacon
  • Beet and Goat Cheese Stack
  • Cheeseburger Sliders (3) Three Mini Sliders Paired with your Favorite Toppings
  • Fried Calamari Served with Marinara Sauce
  • Stuffed Italian Mushrooms Mix of Italian seasonings filled with Italian sausage and cheeses
  • Baked Meatballs Parmesan (3) Homemade meatballs covered with marinara sauce then topped with melted Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
  • Taco Trio (3)
If someone buys my show ticket and a few small plates and an adult beverage or two, I'll attend and report back.:groucho:
I'll take care of the airfare -- it's way down almost to the bottom of the state -- with all the points I have saved up.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member

Small Plates
  • Avocado Ahi Poke Stack
  • Cheeseburger Sliders (3) Three Mini Sliders Paired with your Favorite Toppings
  • Stuffed Italian Mushrooms Mix of Italian seasonings filled with Italian sausage and cheeses
  • Baked Meatballs Parmesan (3) Homemade meatballs covered with marinara sauce then topped with melted Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
  • Taco Trio (3)
If someone buys my show ticket and a few small plates and an adult beverage or two, I'll attend and report back.:groucho:
I'll take care of the airfare -- it's way down almost to the bottom of the state -- with all the points I have saved up.

I'm wondering if even you, Mr. Jewett, would be an acceptable source for some of the guys here... :p

I REALLY hope you go. Not enough to cough up the $50, heh heh, but truly would like to have someone knowledgeable to see the thing.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will still pay $50 for a friend of the naysayers to attend. Surely you guys must know someone in California who can go and report back.

50 bucks to watch an edited video without the 1st 200 balls and have to sign a (NDA) and travel to see it. Damn Id pay $500.00 just to get a copy of the unedited version and sit at home and watch it. I'm sure lots of others would pay more than 50 bucks

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
50 bucks to watch an edited video without the 1st 200 balls and have to sign a (NDA) and travel to see it. Damn Id pay $500.00 just to get a copy of the unedited version and sit at home and watch it. I'm sure lots of others would pay more than 50 bucks

Still the NDA thing, your killing me, Smalls.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Small Plates
  • Avocado Ahi Poke Stack
  • Taco Trio (3)

I will send you $50 to get in if someone else is willing to pay for food and drinks. Let me know.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think this is accurate.

Are you 100% positive, bet your life, this is true?

Just asking because this thread is the only place I have heard about an NDA.

No. it was a joke in the thread titled:

John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will send you $50 to get in if someone else is willing to pay for food and drinks. Let me know.
Sounds good to me. I think $40 is reasonable for the food and drinks. Anyone in for $40?
(I saw on the ticket website that there is a two-item minimum from the venue, but in four hours I think I can handle more than that.)

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob,

I’ll cover the other $50, have an extra drink. I would be interested in what is in the NDA contains, I hope he allows you to review it. What could he be protecting?

If you PM me your address I’ll send a check.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob,

I’ll cover the other $50, have an extra drink. I would be interested in what is in the NDA contains, I hope he allows you to review it. What could he be protecting?

If you PM me your address I’ll send a check.
Here's my public contact info including my paypal account if that would be easier:

http://www.sfbilliards.com/Misc/bob_address.html

As for the extra drink, I better make it an espresso or two. Four hours of pool video?

Status
Not open for further replies.