The story behind the Jackot cues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Do you personal own a Jackpot? Now as you mentioned Deanoc, I will repete a previous statement I made about my personal dealings with Deanoc.

Both as Buyer from Deanoc, and Seller to Deanoc, wonderful experence.:thumbup:

I posted pictures of the dumpster fire cue that that I owned, which Dean represented as built by Jack Potter

Do I need to post them again?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you personal own a Jackpot? Now as you mentioned Deanoc, I will repete a previous statement I made about my personal dealings with Deanoc.

Both as Buyer from Deanoc, and Seller to Deanoc, wonderful experence.:thumbup:
WTF???? Are really that delusional?? WTF does your oh-so-happy experience have to do with those that got flat-out lied to? What part of "MISREPRESENTATION" don't you get????? Wow.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I own a Sly but did not post anything on those threads. I just said to myself , “Good thing I like mine. I won’t be able to sell it for a while.”

Remember, rob someone and you are charged with a crime against the State, not the victim. In this case, the crime was against the AZB community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I owned (1) of Leon Sly Cues, I was thinning out my Cues, sold it to a AZB Member. He also may have sold it.

I stumbled on to his post the other day, said self why did you sell this? DUMB.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=415393&highlight=bruce

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Are you still trying to rip people off on that wood supply that I was hearing about?

Logistics issues got him a full refund and he's still sour about it. He really had his heart set on that wood.

Why didn't you answer the other question?

Are you a shill to Dean's fraud?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I posted pictures of the dumpster fire cue that that I owned, which Dean represented as built by Jack Potter

Do I need to post them again?

I did see your images of you Cue, your ordered from Dean right? Did you contact Dean about your dissatisfaction?

I know Deanoc has sold a lot of Cue with no photos, and in previous transaction stated if buyer was unhappy, to return the Cue for a refund.

How did that go in your case.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I did see your images of you Cue, your ordered from Dean right? Did you contact Dean about your dissatisfaction?

I know Deanoc has sold a lot of Cue with no photos, and in previous transaction stated if buyer was unhappy, to return the Cue for a refund.

Dean shipped this cue out to a buyer who bought a Tascarella

Talk about winning the jackpot, he got a heaving mess instead of a Tascarella. I ended up with it since Dean wouldn't immediately refund.

Dean bought it back to shut me up, but then he went back to spamming and conning people.

Are you shilling for Dean's fraud also? He defrauded people. He represented a cue as being made by someone else. Is this acceptable behavior to you?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

He's been hot and cold on that aspect I think. I know early in the game when Hawaiian and BlackBalled pressed him on whether Jack was actually involved he went shucking and jiving in this direction:

Response to black balled

we neither need nor want your business,you are black balled from buying from us
your arrogant tone is displeasing to me

Jack Potter of Libra cue fame is putting his reputation on the cues
For about $500 each buyer will receive a cue with 3 shafts Jack's cues are praised for his shafts

We are sending 3 different tapered shafts with each cue to each buyer for them to try

Jack will personally finish each shaft

No one gets any choice or input on these
no one gets a guarantee of any kind

if you are worried about us not being ethical ,don't buy

black balled is already complaining because we won't cater to his stupid questions

If $500 seems high,please don't buy one
this is a gamble on your part and if you don't like it
we don't want to be responsible for your disaster

Dean

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some ****ed up shit right there.

I also did my investigation and the many bumps he did To peddle these cues are astounding.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Dean shipped this cue out to a buyer who bought a Tascarella

Talk about winning the jackpot, he got a heaving mess instead of a Tascarella. I ended up with it since Dean wouldn't immediately refund.

Dean bought it back to shut me up, but then he went back to spamming and conning people.

Are you shilling for Dean's fraud also? He defrauded people. He represented a cue as being made by someone else. Is this acceptable behavior to you?

I recall the post of when Dean realized he made a mistake of shipping a Tascarella to the wrong person, guess that was resolved. Did the rightful owner of the Tascarella, get their Cue, or did the Tascarella disappear?

So you got the Jackpot, from the guy who got it because of Deans shipping mistake, and we're not happy, and Dean refunded your money. Dean apprently kept his word.

So bottom line is your out nothing because you got a refund, I would be happy I had got a refund.

So Dean did as he always promised to do with any Cue he sold, if buyer was not happy, promptly issued a refund.

Sounds like a man of integrity.

IMHO you have no BEEF.

I am still waiting to find out if their are other unhappy buyers? So far non have chimed in.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recall the post of when Dean realized he made a mistake of shipping a Tascarella to the wrong person, guess that was resolved. Did the rightful owner of the Tascarella, get their Cue, or did the Tascarella disappear?

So you got the Jackpot, from the guy who got it because of Deans shipping mistake, and we're not happy, and Dean refunded your money. Dean apprently kept his word.

So bottom line is your out nothing because you got a refund, I would be happy I had got a refund.

So Dean did as he always promised to do with any Cue he sold, if buyer was not happy, promptly issued a refund.

IMHO you have no BEEF.

I am still waiting to find out if their are other unhappy buyers? So far non have chimed in.

It’s part of the scam.

Lie and sell fake cues to unsuspecting people and offer their money back. No pictures are posted because he doesn’t want people to know he recycles cues. Offering money back on a shit cue and proceed to sell it again with no pics. Eventually these unsuspecting buyers will just accept the cue.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

IMHO you have no BEEF.

Do you have reading comprehensive issues? It doesn't matter if Dean is broke and had to hustle up some nickels to refund people. He needed time to refund me, he needed time to refund the guy he screwed up shipping a Tascarella to. They weren't immediate and in both cases there was a very clear reason to refund.

I asked you a question and you're pulling a Dean on me. You're trying to dance away from the question.

Do you find Dean's fraudulent behavior to be acceptable?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Do you have reading comprehensive issues? It doesn't matter if Dean is broke and had to hustle up some nickels to refund people. He needed time to refund me, he needed time to refund the guy he screwed up shipping a Tascarella to. They weren't immediate and in both cases there was a very clear reason to refund.

I asked you a question and you're pulling a Dean on me. You're trying to dance away from the question.

Do you find Dean's fraudulent behavior to be acceptable?

You got your refund right?. That IMHO was a nice gesture on Dean's part, as you were not even the original owner.

BTW your question is a loaded question.

I do not answer BS question.

I think you don't like Dean, and that your right not to like Dean. What I think is Dean did good by you because you did not by the JACKPOT from Dean, you bought it from someone else, pre-owned.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You got your refund right?. That IMHO was a nice gesture on Dean's part, as you were not even the original owner.

I think you don't like Dean, and that your right not to like Dean. What I think is Dean did good by you because you did not by the JACKPOT from Dean, you bought it from someone else, pre-owned.

Dean committed fraud. He lied about who manufactured the cues he sold. He lied repeatedly.

Do you find Dean's behavior acceptable?

Last edited:

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Put this cowboy guy down as untrustworthy and don’t buy.

He doesn’t see any problem Edith deanoc’s scheme.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It’s part of the scam.

Lie and sell fake cues to unsuspecting people and offer their money back. No pictures are posted because he doesn’t want people to know he recycles cues. Offering money back on a shit cue and proceed to sell it again with no pics. Eventually these unsuspecting buyers will just accept the cue.
Pictures would just invite forum members to point out the overhype and misrepresentation that probably props up every sale. Better to deal in private, refund if you need to to avoid bad press and eventually find a buyer who thinks he outsmarted the poor old man who (claims he) can't figure out how to post pictures.

Sent from the future.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean committed fraud. He lied about who manufactured the cues he sold. He lied repeatedly.

Do you find Dean's behavior acceptable?
Apparently the answer is yes, not for most people but for a few holdouts. The most likely reason the latter group doesn't get what all the fuss is about is that they do business the same way.

Kind of like the common line that "everyone in X is a crook." Unless you're talking about the mafia, then no, not everyone is a crook. Most people in this world try to do things the right way. Not everybody though - and if you're a crook who tends to surround yourself with other crooks and do business with other crooks, then you're both more likely to be watching out for it and to justify it when it's someone you know and like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.