So, how much did he lose ?

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
+1

But at least John can admit when he's wrong, and he actually provides something for the pool community.

Don't sell them short, they're both providing us with entertainment.

Attachments

• jb.jpg
    jb.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Good taste, Chris. This is what John is making for me. :)

No way! That is a great case. Yep, I'm getting one too. I told him to put it on your tab since you didn't want your free one. Don't worry, I'm good for it. :wink:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Rossaroni, why you got something better to do? I sure don't. Good to see you.

I’m not going to lie...I read the first few pages a couple days ago. Then I saw where this was headed.

Slow day at work, but I am sure I can find something better on the internet then the continuation of the John/Lou soap opera.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I told the owner I objected to him being there because of what he did. Again I didn't threaten Eric. He threatened me. If I wanted to fight him to get out of the match then I would have fought him. I did not need or want to get out of the match. Why would I? I paid for the show and I like being the center of attention. No one who knows me would ever disagree with that.

As for saying I would have gotten seriously injured, maybe I would have but Eric double dog dared me to say another word and I immediately laughed and said "double dog dare what are we in first grade?" He had every opportunity to seriously injure me and didn't so I doubt he would have done anything inside the building with witnesses to get himself another assault charge.

Lou, you're slipping. Stop being boring and come up with better embellishments. We miss the old Lou who told us about his pool exploits in wonderful unverifiable prose. You need to stay with stuff where no one here was present. Let us enjoy the scenes you paint without a shared experience that contrasts your version.

Why would you want out of the match?

Lou Figueroa
common sense?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it's difficult to keep up with all the ways you have tried to insult me and insinuate that you had the nuts. Understandable when your stories have so many versions.

In any event, I will continue to thank you for continuing the conversation and thus giving my brand more exposure. Thank you. 16,000 views so far. Without you this would have been done already.

spotthesucker-a-front.jpg

spotthesucker-b-back.jpg

You're welcome.

Everyone who reads anything here or there leaves with a different takeaway.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has to be the most childish pissing contest I've ever seen on AZ, or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I think John and Lou need to get a life! :rolleyes:

Well here's a thought: about you getting a life and not opening this thread if it causes you so much distress?

Not everything written here is going to be Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot." And this morning, seeing this thread is up over 17,00 views, apparently more than a few here find it entertaining. Go figure.

Lou Figueroa

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
This has to be the most childish pissing contest I've ever seen on AZ, or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I think John and Lou need to get a life! :rolleyes:

Jay, you must have missed the other 20. Ranker is working on it.

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
This has to be the most childish pissing contest I've ever seeto come.n on AZ, or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I think John and Lou need to get a life! :rolleyes:

Hey...knock that shit off, dont you know some of us are bored.

Im actually gonna write a book about these 2.

Titled....To all my haters, there's more.

A story about 2 best friends who couldn't live without each other.
JB and King Lou.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I said I wasn’t going to post about it anymore, but I’m breaking my rule. John reached out to me and has been very kind, and I’m hoping for the best. I will most certainly share a photo of my case when I receive it. I have no doubt it will be great .

Very, very cool.

I'm betting your case will be awesome. Look forward to seeing it.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
32 pages of children bickering.

No wonder this website is losing traffic.

Well, the drama threads are typically the ones with the most views. "What tip is the best" typically doesn't get quite the same traffic. It's tough to get thought provoking, original content about pool when most people on here have passed 50 and played their entire lives. This forum has 30% threads about equipment, 65% about who died and 5% drama. Traffic wise, the drama threads have maybe 70% of the total posts, I'd imagine.