Accustats 14.1 video

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deleted. It was no my intent to devalue the forum.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
/////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Why not choose a thread title that gives some sense of the content?

How about indicating the players and, if you know it, the year of the match and the tournament in which the match occurred? Thread titles like these devalue our forum.

Last edited:

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Why not choose a thread title that gives some sense of the content?

How about indicating the players and, if you know it, the year of the match and the tournament in which the match occurred? Thread titles like these devalue our forum.

That's a bit harsh, I think. He made people aware of a match on youtube by Accu-stats, which is great.

This is probably not the match to watch for great pattern play, though, lol. You'll see some shotmaking for sure.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
That's a bit harsh, I think. He made people aware of a match on youtube by Accu-stats, which is great.

It's not harsh. By comparison, the following thread title can be found on the front page of the main forum: "Shannon v. Efren 1p DCC '17". Simple enough, that poster took the trouble to indicate what the thread content was, and one could decide, without entering the thread, whether they were interested in watching a one-pocket match played by Efren Reyes and Shannon Daulton in 2017 at the Derby City Classic.

Each poster intended to offer a match for view to the forum, and that's cool, but one presented it in a way that didn't require an extra step to determine the content of the thread. It's a simple matter of forum etiquette, and I'll continue to object to thread titles that offer practically nothing about the content.