Master Thread for forum issues

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
This one is small potatoes but I figured to ask...

On the old forum in user control panel there was a link called "attachments" that showed you all the pictures you uploaded over the years. It was an easy way to find pictures if you wanted to link to one again. (Note, this functionality broke 3 or 4 years ago...). Anyway, is something like that on the new system? So we can see all the pictures (the ones hosted on AZ, not a 3rd party site) we uploaded?

On the new version the graphix are not nearly as crisp so much less easy to read

I don't see a user cp type button

In for sale section i don't see how many views or how long a thread has been running which can affect buying and selling strategies

Also below our avatars I see no locations so that can potentially affect discussion strategies :)

Finally, I'm still missing a leg in my avatar

Thank you,
Brian kc

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there anywhere I can go to bump my thread or to see if I have any private messages. Also is there a place I can go to learn how this new system works. thanks, Tom

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
"Back" Problem

Viewing the attachment of Coco's Cohen in "For Sale". I hit "back". I end up all the way out of the thread back at the For Sale menu/index.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
On the "Like" button, I would prefer they remain anonymous. If I agree with something controversial, I may prefer my name not to be shown. There have not been a lot of "likes" and I suspect that may be one of the reasons.

CaptainBly

Registered
Is there a way to change the number of posts per page? I know that was an option in the old software. I can't find that option on the new, I'm back to only seeing 10 posts per page.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Two things: Can we post a Poll? and can we stop the emails coming without removing our email address from the system?

I have unchecked every preference I can and am still getting emails for the threads I contribute to.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Is there a way to change the number of posts per page? I know that was an option in the old software. I can't find that option on the new, I'm back to only seeing 10 posts per page.
I will look into this and report back.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Two things: Can we post a Poll? and can we stop the emails coming without removing our email address from the system?

I have unchecked every preference I can and am still getting emails for the threads I contribute to.
I will check into this too.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I will check into this too.
Robin, I see this being discussed on the XenForo forums. This was the response there...

You may disable email notifications for all previously watched threads using the option in the drop-down menu on the top right of the watched threadslist.

As well as the "watched threads" list mentioned by Jeremy, there is also link(s) at the footer of every single email which allow you to instantly unsubscribe from either all emails or that type of email.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I'm still a one-legged chicken in my avatar and balancing is getting hard.

when we had iTrader we could click on that to check when the last time that member wwas logged on - it was handy. Will we have that option again? And is iTrader going to be visible again?

When clicking the button to show my content there are big gaps of missing posts. For instance I think it had me as posting just twice in both july and aug. Are we going to be missing a lot of this previous content?

I see we no longer have rep buttons replaced with like which does not offer a chance to comment. It also doen't appear we can red rep anymore. Is there a plan to change this?

thx,
brian kc