Master Thread for forum issues

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
When uploading a picture from my phone I have the option to downsize the picture, but I do not see that option from the PC. Am I missing it or is it not an option on the PC?

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I pull up the forums on my phone, I do not have the option of seeing the different page numbers. For example, if I want to look at the last page of the "funn pic/gif" thread, I have to go to the 1st page, and then skip to the last page.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
a couple things I've noticed that imo could be better.

I thought on the older version that it was nice when corresponding with other posters we could look under their avatars and see 3 things I consider important. How many posts they have made on azb, what their iTrader rating is (the complete score not just the percentage), and, finally, the posters location. Having that info visible under all of our avatars is convenient and pertinent. It looks like as it is now if we hover the mouse over the members name it offers *some* of this info but incomplete and, again, imo, they could be better labeled. As an example, "Messages" could be Posts. "Rating" could be iTrader Rating and should include not only the positive trading percentage but how many deals were done (ex: 276/100%). And then to be able to click on that like on the old version to be taken to the members iTrader feedback page. Also, there is no longer a location listed which was very helpful in our interactions/dealings. To have all of this info conveniently positioned under our avatars would be very helpful.

I mentione this before but didn't see a response; when I click pn my content there are big gaps of missing content where for instance it only shows a couple posts by me in Aug & Sept which is incorrect.

Lastly, in my avatar I remain a one legged rooster. it was suggested that I do something with software but unfortunately, I'm a low tech guy so not a good option. It appears that if it were maneuvered to the left a little my other leg might show back up but I'm not sure how to do that either.

As for my avatar issue, I know you have bigger chickens to fry so understandablt, this is low priority.

I do thank you and appreciate all of the attention and effort you are putting into making azb a better place for us to hang out. 🥨🌭🥘🚮💱🦒👠 looks like we got an emoji upgrade... 💋

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
When uploading a picture from my phone I have the option to downsize the picture, but I do not see that option from the PC. Am I missing it or is it not an option on the PC?
I believe it does that automatically on the PC.

Mike

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I believe it does that automatically on the PC.

Mike
No it keeps telling me it it too big and no other options.

1604598978039.png

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a way to tell how many posts a person has? It something I always look at on the for sale forum because I'm skeptical of new members posting items for sale.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Is there a way to tell how many posts a person has? It something I always look at on the for sale forum because I'm skeptical of new members posting items for sale.

Hover over the Avatar to get member info. Many of the items are links. Click on the Messages number value to go to a list of the actual posts.

1604603713926.png

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
{Snip} Lastly, in my avatar I remain a one legged rooster. it was suggested that I do something with software but unfortunately, I'm a low tech guy so not a good option. It appears that if it were maneuvered to the left a little my other leg might show back up but I'm not sure how to do that either.

As for my avatar issue, I know you have bigger chickens to fry so understandablt, this is low priority.

I do thank you and appreciate all of the attention and effort you are putting into making azb a better place for us to hang out. 🥨🌭🥘🚮💱🦒👠 looks like we got an emoji upgrade... 💋

best,
brian kc
Sent you a PM regarding Avatar.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
How do you delete read PM`s & itraders?? I`ve looked at everything & can`t figure out where to do this at.
Thanks Jeff

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike you are doing a heck of a good job with the tweaks and addressing so many questions so promptly! Kudos!!

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK... After I log in, if I scroll down and click on a thread I dont get the popup. If I scroll down and right click on the thread and choose "open link in new tab" I get the popup in that thread. I always scroll and right click on all the threads and choose open link in new tab and I never had an issue before.
Today I tried a different internet provider. Same problem. On Firefox I tried allowing all cookies. I still get the popup if I right click on a thread and then click open link in new tab.

Is anyone else getting this annoying popup asking you to subscribe to weekly emails?

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Is anyone else getting this annoying popup asking you to subscribe to weekly emails?
In Private mode - yes, always. Every new thread opened brings the pop-up on.

In Normal mode - only once, the first time I open the forum.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Is there a way to add a filter for the "new posts" section to exclude specific threads. Don't get me wrong I like the NPR section and love all the debates, but my main goal when I come to the forum is to find pool related information. All the clutter, especially right now, makes it difficult to find what is new in the pool room. I follow politics regularly, but just like sports and entertainment I don't like getting bombarded with politics when I want escape or relax. I don't want the content filtered I just want to hide the feed when I want to just get pool stuff.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For whatever it may be worth, I too think there are way to many sticky threads, takes up most the page.
when you travel beyond the 1st page of the "Main Forum" board, no stickie's, just a continuation of the main forum page, no stickie's

so far all's good with the remodeling.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
You delete PM's by "leaving the conversation". Why would you want to delete an Itrader?

Mike
How do you delete read PM`s & itraders?? I`ve looked at everything & can`t figure out where to do this at.
Thanks Jeff
Today I tried a different internet provider. Same problem. On Firefox I tried allowing all cookies. I still get the popup if I right click on a thread and then click open link in new tab.

Lucky, can you try this again? The newsletter company found a small glitch and fixed it this morning.

Mike