Mosconi Cup Day Two

LocalArtist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed what is underneath Team Europe’s practice table? Looks like two heaters?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Ouch! Leading 4-3, USA looked to have this match won when SVB hooked Thorpe with the finish line in sight. Let's see if it cost them the match.

CaptainBly

Registered
It works on my PC. Watching it now and have been since the start. Still not working on any of the ROKU's in the house. Worked fine yesterday and the year before. The chat with customer support was useless. I will say the stream on the PC has been flawless. Like Europe's position play.
Europe is playing better. USA has no chance when you don't get the rolls AND you aren't play at your best. The score shows it.
Shane especially has just been a little off on his position play and his record follows that.
With them posting the matches on Youtube the same day, this is the last year I will purchasing the stream.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It still would've been nice if Shane had been breaking that last rack.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
That shot by SVB was STUPID!
Disastrous, too. That mistake giftwrapped this match for Europe. Anyone who thinks the lag decided this match obviously didn't watch it. A huge mistake decided it.

It's a shame, too. Thorpe, whom I believe to be America's second best defensive player behind Justin Bergman, carved a masterpiece with his defensive prowess in this match, keeping Europe on its heels, but one SVB mistake erased all his hard work.

SVB will feel sick after this one.

I won't be surprised at all if Billy Thorpe beats Shaw, given the way he's playing. That said, Shaw has looked awfully good today, so it won't come easy.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
It looks like it's all over now. Euro leads 7-2. They may not play the last match today.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It looks like it's all over now. Euro leads 7-2. They may not play the last match today.
Would be nice if they played challenge matches on day 4 with some of that newfound $$$$, cause thats the only thing that will be left to watch after it ends tomorrow

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane might be the best player in the world, but he really struggles in short races. Twice he had a two game lead today, only to give them away in the end.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Phil Yates needs to stop saying that Billy Thorpe won this year's Derby City Bank Pool event. To set the record straight, Billy finished third, behind second place finisher Evan Lunda and champion Dennis Orcullo.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Disastrous, too. That mistake giftwrapped this match for Europe. Anyone who thinks the lag decided this match obviously didn't watch it. A huge mistake decided it.
Er, one factor doesn't exclude the other. Shane shouldn't have dogged the nine ball in his first match, either. But you still don't want to be spotting Europe the hill-hill break for four straight matches.