They don't remember the tape, but they remember the face

And now xJimmiex wanna go, boo hoo

Top Jimmie cries, Top Jimmie wails
He's got the rash, woo
Top Jimmie, he's the kook

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You, on the other hand, lefty, don’t know sh*t, don’t suspect sh*t, only get sh*t. I passed forties looong ago. See ya around, maybe, maybe not. I can still play any speed I want to for as long as I want to jacksh*tson. Radar

I know how Hairy of a situation this is for you.

Do you kiss Mrs. Jimmie with that potty mouth?

You should stick with your original account. This Jimmie persona is not becoming.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Read’em for yourself junkie. FtF would be quite different. Bans are issued for trivial bs comments here. So, take care what u wish for. Radar
That is about right, face to face would be different. Get permission from your court appointed officer to come visit me.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Why, do you need a snort, Snort? I left you a strip on the table.
Oh, you're a quick one. You can barely read or write, but you're quick. Keep it coming, folks are enjoying the show you are putting on. Laughing at you, not with you. You know, like the ladies do :)

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
nowheresville, md/pa. no one gives a sh*t to c u. But, i could just send him to c u. give specific directions, please.
Just PM me his name and phone number, and I will give him a call. I will even give him a good recommendation, so you can get out of your basement for a little bit.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why waste PM?
just call jr @ BR549! I think he has your # from post advertising pbia instructors.

PP Jimmie- PM me your address in Springfield and I'll send you some CBD oil.

Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too late, hasteytj! I don't have an address in Springfield. U’ve already used up all resources for insanity and mental disorders for ur self.
the devil makes me behave. he gets closer, the more I socialize On azb.
NOTICE! BYE, this is xradarx’s last contact w/haystj.

You've threatened to cut me out in threads of yore.

We no you can't help yourself Uno.

Catch you later in another JS626 thread, until then have a great holiday season with your family.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
PP Jimmie- PM me your address in Springfield and I'll send you some CBD oil.

Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms
You just pushed him to level 4
63760fbc6779601f65afbb22a1dadd79.png

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
What did they have to gain from breaking mosconi’s record that they would put so much effort into cheating lol The majority of people that do play pool don’t give a shit about his record let alone the people who don’t play.
I see u play with a predator cue - like yer hero j.s. - (good firewood) u would rather call it a road line - ha ha maybe yer driveway is where yer road stops. u,bca, and the other troll posters trying to defend a hidden chopped video will surely go down as the most stupid cowardly people to ever infect this forum. All u have left is to continue to ask who would benefit from a hidden corrupt chopped video - no solid proof. Also not for sale to the open public to see - and this is what yer tryin to have us 'con'sider 2 b a record? As u like to say in almost everyone of yer posts - lol, 4 u fake news is funny? It has been recorded alright - 4 the record it's closely associated with the deep state fake news agenda - not comical. If u continue to say it is an actual record u will b laughed at - unless u can produce unedited video evidence - that has not existed for close to two yrs. :-0 Wow.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Oh wouldn't it be great to have Cleary in these threads...?
Another post - designed to deflect from the fact that there is no unedited 626 video - imagine that. Yer pattern is fairly clear to me justudud - when evidence is unavailable - try 2 create a different narrative = troll poster - no dice.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
He's been calling his live tournament a "World Championship " for years now, despite being told not to by the WPA (I believe, or the BCA, or both). Even tho it is the biggest 14.1 tournament going, it doesn't meet the "World Championship " criteria, if i recall.

I wasn't going down that road. I was more interested if he and/or the people reading his thread were aware of the silliness going on here, in regards to video'd pool runs.
I notice u refer to Pocket Billiards kinda like the bca u say pool lol - birds of a feather in all that.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Another post - designed to deflect from the fact that there is no unedited 626 video - imagine that. Yer pattern is fairly clear to me justudud - when evidence is unavailable - try 2 create a different narrative = troll poster - no dice.
I know I said that I would refrain from engaging you, but the point was how much fun it would be to have Cleary in these threads. He's a long time AZB member, and is quite funny, at least to me.

I don't have anything good or bad to say about the BCA, so you can stop with the train of thought that I'm pumping them up for any reason. I know you don't recognize them, but they are what they are. Whether you like it or not. No big deal to me, they need no defending by little old 3-ball running me, out in the middle of the woods.

It wasn't intended to "deflect" anything. After almost 1000 posts in this thread alone (not counting the other similar threads) I'm pretty sure we've covered all the salient points, and flogged them sufficiently. You aren;t changing your mind, nor is anyone else. At this point, its just chatter.

As someone who has participated on this forum regularly for a long time, I think I know how to recognize a troll, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not it. You keep on your crusade, hopefully its fulfilling some sort of need that you have for attention here.

I'll again try to refrain from bothering you, since it appears that I do, why else would you resort to name calling and derogatory remarks so frequently?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You've threatened to cut me out in threads of yore.

We no you can't help yourself Uno.

Catch you later in another JS626 thread, until then have a great holiday season with your family.
Hey, how did you get so lucky? What do I need to make him put me on ignore, c'mon, help a brother out ;)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Mr. Harriman, you really should update your "signature" as the record of 526 was recently broken. I was not sure if you were aware of that or not ?