Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Even the dumbest of injunears know that ‘IF ur failing to plan, ur planning to FAIL’.
Call it what IT was, had not a damn thing to do with Mosconi 526, and let the chips(money) fall where it may.
it would take one hell of a stretch of one’s imagination to c otherwise.
JS planed to break the record previously held by Mosconi.
It must have been a good plan since he succeeded !

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I took a quick peek at your posting history and all your posts except one are on Schmidt's record run..though your account was created in 2014. No further comment needed on that.
Agreed.
I’ve been pointing this out for some time now.
It’s nothing more than a mask so you can’t be identified by the security camera.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Beats me that u r all dumb as rock.
ACCUSERS all, but can’t walk the walk, so u just make poop out of yore reasoning.
You have no substance. Your entire argument is based on wishing JS hadn't put up a big number. How about offering one good reason to believe there was any shenanigans. You've got nothing but a bunch of incoherent and rambling posts that aren't even half as clever as your mind believes.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Just more unequivocal bullsh*t from js peanut gallery.
shame he can’t find enuff balls to come on AzB and face HIS critics, instead of having inferior players stand up for his absence.
And you are the best the detractors can put forward? Was it hire the homeless and feebleminded week down at DH Inc. ?

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you actually read this before you hit send and think it makes sense?

Remember- this is a highly skilled/accomplished pocket Billiards player you’re talking to.
You don’t get that good crackin’ the books and earning an engineering degree.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Talk about a screwed up feeble minded ass, just find any mirror and take a bow beatrice
Your last 30 posts have been nothing more than semi-illiterate variations of gradeschool playground "No I'm not, you are". You are wasting our time and striking out...send in the DH coach, this guy is just going to whiff again.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
To all u js??? believers, DH dealt each and everyone of youse guys the death blow long ago.
since none of u’all can touch DH’s credentials, you CHOSE, Moi, to bear the brunt of ur accusations.
wrong choice, ur all in a mental bearfight without any mentality to rely upon.
Toodles

no he didnt

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To all u js??? believers, DH dealt each and everyone of youse guys the death blow long ago.
since none of u’all can touch DH’s credentials, you CHOSE, Moi, to bear the brunt of ur accusations.
wrong choice, ur all in a mental bearfight without any mentality to rely upon.
Toodles
DH has beef with JS going back years. He's not exactly the go to guy when you want to say something positive about JS. Also, he had his own video years back, and that was a car crash. Very quickly turned out he hadn't run the balls he said he had. So there's that as well. In terms of JS run, DH has zero credentials. He's a jealous toddler chucking his toys. A jealous toddler with form for BS.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Y’all certainly do perform a massive amount of constantly looking back.

Very funny statement from the silent generation dood who’s posted well over 600 or so responses referencing a world record broken in May 2019

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DH has beef with JS going back years. He's not exactly the go to guy when you want to say something positive about JS. Also, he had his own video years back, and that was a car crash. Very quickly turned out he hadn't run the balls he said he had. So there's that as well. In terms of JS run, DH has zero credentials. He's a jealous toddler chucking his toys. A jealous toddler with form for BS.
Lol. We know and we're riding this crazy train.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Memorializing the bandwagon!
Where did he go?
where did he go?
The more u’all quote the more u’all document moi being here, u hear?
Do u’all hear the train a coming!
Keep on keeping on.
Write to urselves awhile
C ya
Cmon, man. Stick around.
Everybody' gonna be here soon..

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You're saying DH had a doctored video out? I'm shocked ! What other skeletons are in the closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.