Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Pay attention dumbass, can u count to 10 pages and multiply times 15 per page.it’s quite short of 650 posts. Let ur imagination run wild no one gives a shit.
You've made over 600 in various threads, and we're only counting one screen name. Face it, you lost the battle 6 months ago. DH needs to recruit better.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Victim? I haven’t seen any of these jerkoffs flopping around like a chicken with its head cutoff, u included Worcestershire. They are hardcases of a differing kind.
So you and DH wonder why people don't use their real names here? I've been called that since I was in 3rd Grade. That's the level of that stuff...

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quit whining, have some spine. Stand up and be numbered.
Says the Dood with over 600 whining posts.

Apply now:

BFCF0768-2483-460B-92CC-DFA651AA0BDF.jpeg

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ur mental deficiency just keeps on raising it’s ugly butt. Followers, never finish in front of their groupie leader(s). U’ve been tiptoeing thru the twolips too long. U must be related to tiny Tim? Is she ur mother? Inquiring minds want to uno.

This is really good stuff.

Reminds me of watching Eminem in a rap battle in 8 mile. Remember that scene?

Take a bow Uno- you really cut me down with the Mother dig. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Ur mental deficiency just keeps on raising it’s ugly butt. Followers, never finish in front of their groupie leader(s). U’ve been tiptoeing thru the twolips too long. U must be related to tiny Tim? Is she ur mother? Inquiring minds want to uno.
Tiny Tim was a man, yer consistent I'll give you that.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You make 25 posts about butt powder, Gilligan's Island, Tiny Tim and other nonsense, I bring it back to 626 ....and I'm the one distracting?? You need to take a few days off, and then quit altogether.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
answer the quiz illy
Take ur own advice minster of defense. U’ve got about as much chance of telling me what to do as any other lo iq mentally deficient retard has.
I have no idea what quiz you are babbling on about. Go find some other person's success to crap on.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sorry I’ve provoked u mentally sub-par excuses for pool players, but shit happens. Sometimes we can’t even help u, without provocation. But that’s how ITis.
Yet another vapid "no I'm not, you are" post. You ran out of new material 359 posts ago.

Sent from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.