POOL MAGIC - You Can’t Always Trust What You See

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
FYI, I just posted a new video that demonstrates "pool magic" shots that should not be possible. Sometimes you can’t always trust what you think you see. Check it out:

Table of Contents with Source Video Links:
0:00 - Intro
0:15 - 1 - French Eyeglasses Ad with 8 balls made on 1 one shot
1:21 - 2 - Curving 8-ball with Cue Twist and Swoop Technique
1:54 - 3 - Dr. Dave and Doofus Dave with Poor Pool Etiquette
2:26 - 4 - Removing an Errant Ball
3:03 - 5 - Inserting a Missing Ball
3:53 - 6 - Impossible Cut Shots
4:38 - 7 - Split the Gap Proposition Shot
6:08 - 8 - Bank Bend
6:51 - 9 - Backward Sidespin
8:09 - Wrap Up
8:44 ---- shot montage

As always, I look forward to your feedback, comments, questions, complaints, and requests.

Enjoy,
Dave

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Thanks for the hard work in creating the shots and the video. Always entertaining and educational!

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the hard work in creating the shots and the video. Always entertaining and educational!

Thanks Cuebuddy! I'm glad you liked it. I think I had more fun with this video than any I've done in a while. Some of the editing took a really long time, but it was worth it.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the leading theory was: It was Mosconi's ghost. :unsure:
I thought the New World Order jailed all the old spooks. How about faking some perfect stop shots? You know, sticking the ball on a steep cut shot, or a jump shot where the cue ball sticks in mid air?

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
How about faking some perfect stop shots? You know, sticking the ball on a steep cut shot, or a jump shot where the cue ball sticks in mid air?

I already started a list for a "Pool Magic - Part 2" future video. I'll add these ideas to the list. Anybody else have good suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave