My new Southwest Cue: Delivered Jan 13, 2021

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey AZ family, I just wanted to share my new Southwest cue which arrived yesterday. It's flawless! I can't wait to get out this weekend and hit a ball with it. My beautiful BARTON case will finally be put to use. Enjoy the pics! Big thanks to Laurie Franklin and the Southwest Cue team.

Attachments

• Southwest 2.jpg
    Southwest 2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 583
  • Southwest 1.jpg
    Southwest 1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 581
  • Southwest 3.jpg
    Southwest 3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 573
  • Southwest 4.jpg
    Southwest 4.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 571
  • Southwest 5.jpg
    Southwest 5.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 578

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Matt,

That is one of the best looking wood combinations I have seen recently on a new SW. Please enjoy and play in the greatest of health with that beauty.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

-don

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Matt,

That is one of the best looking wood combinations I have seen recently on a new SW. Please enjoy and play in the greatest of health with that beauty.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

-don
Ditto this...😀

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Hey AZ family, I just wanted to share my new Southwest cue which arrived yesterday. It's flawless! I can't wait to get out this weekend and hit a ball with it. My beautiful BARTON case will finally be put to use. Enjoy the pics! Big thanks to Laurie Franklin and the Southwest Cue team.
Matt,

You are set. Love it!

Chris

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Just out of curiosity,did you specify which taper they used for your shafts? Always heard they offer 4 choices,and if you don't make the decision,that what shows up is a profile that grows 1mm in the first 20 inches if you choose 13mm diameter. For some people,that is too thick in the middle,and they choose their modified pro or whatever they call it which has a much longer straight section.

Nice cue for sure (y) :cool:. Tommy D.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just out of curiosity,did you specify which taper they used for your shafts? Always heard they offer 4 choices,and if you don't make the decision,that what shows up is a profile that grows 1mm in the first 20 inches if you choose 13mm diameter. For some people,that is too thick in the middle,and they choose their modified pro or whatever they call it which has a much longer straight section.

Nice cue for sure (y) :cool:. Tommy D.
Yes I did. I wanted their standard/classic taper on one shaft. And a 12.5mm pro taper on the other. That is the shaft I use. I hit balls all weekend and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! The classic taper is nice with the triangle -- but that 12.5mm pro with Kamui med black....it was love at first shot.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I did. I wanted their standard/classic taper on one shaft. And a 12.5mm pro taper on the other. That is the shaft I use. I hit balls all weekend and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! The classic taper is nice with the triangle -- but that 12.5mm pro with Kamui med black....it was love at first shot.
Well crap. I was hoping that you would hate it and let it go cheap! 😁

Congrats again on a beautiful stick! 👍