Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Mark Wilson (also a foster child like Andy Valleria/ j.s) lost his Pool school here in MO - as soon as he tried to give his credit to having seen the tape - and still no official statement from him, charlie lost his 'world 14.1' - after promoting the 626 (that the world cannot see). Nick Varner will not give any credit to a chopped video theater production. So ya ur premise = conjecture ol timer.
My "premise" was simply that those well known pool players were going to the showing, in reply to you saying that no real 14.1 players would go to such a show. Everything else is what you read into it.

Pretty much, its understood that you wouldn't believe anyone having viewed it. I suspect that SVB, or Appleton, or anyone else would satisfy your conditions. So its all just a barkfest here in this thread.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
My "premise" was simply that those well known pool players were going to the showing, in reply to you saying that no real 14.1 players would go to such a show. Everything else is what you read into it.

Pretty much, its understood that you wouldn't believe anyone having viewed it. I suspect that SVB, or Appleton, or anyone else would satisfy your conditions. So its all just a barkfest here in this thread.
I think that is conjecture about what u say to b 'purty sure about'. Yes I concur with Lou here, many other top 14. Students of Straight Pool like to see it with their own peeps as well. Funny how after two years - no top players - that really matter have claimed to see the tape. I do not think u have any evidence that Varner has attended their theater showing nor that he has any plans to do so. U might want to be careful with yer conjecture, Nick does not care for John's character at all - many understand there is a problem with the 626 being able to be verified. U can try to 'prop up' their hidden tape 626 fiasco till yer bitter end. As a matter of fact go ahead and give it all the phony reaffirmations u want, ur only making urself look stupid. Oh and yes like many other intelligent humans - i put belief and verify in two separate categories. Do u feel a vibration in yer corner?

Last edited:

gerryf

Well u can go burn ur eyes in their private theater hocus pokus show - if u look around and do not see any sucker's - congrats yer it. I really don't think any top shelf 14.1 players will be attending their hollywood ficitional production theater show. jmho When they start showing the run in double speed - u may think of the twilight zone - what a maroon u are. As far as u tube, place a teaser video - and then provide a link to where the video can be purchased = standard modern day marketing. There are ways of stopping anyone from posting the full run on youtube, I was selling my run through youtube - I asked them to take it down - and so they did. So that excuse does not work either. Having an Excuse - to not provide any verifiable evidence to public - a sport enjoyed by Cowards - especially the natural born Loser Coward. U are not being truthful - to call a claim 'a record' but your mediocrity has been noticed.
I've seen comments on AZB and Facebook, and it seems like 100's of people have already attended his presentations, and you can find comments from people saying it was an interesting and fun evening.

You speculate on what he's showing. If you can't believe any of the people who've seen the video, I think the only way you're going to find out what he's done is to see it yourself. You should ask John Schmidt if you can attend one of his presentations. You did say you were from the "Show me" state.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I've seen comments on AZB and Facebook, and it seems like 100's of people have already attended his presentations, and you can find comments from people saying it was an interesting and fun evening.

You speculate on what he's showing. If you can't believe any of the people who've seen the video, I think the only way you're going to find out what he's done is to see it yourself. You should ask John Schmidt if you can attend one of his presentations. You did say you were from the "Show me" state.
100's of people have not been to these obscure theater showings, seems like yer an idiot. In fact they have made very few movies lol. Those people' are his facebook frienzy's, there to schmooz and or celebrate a 'dive by Coward media lie'. Please do not try to intertwine az with facebook. It does make sense that u receive some of yer sources from faceplant - to each their own - this is not facebook.
Danny would you take Nick Varner's word for it if he saw the unedited run and confirmed it?
That is a good question, I have great respect for Nick, both as an ambassador to our sport and moral fiber, I would still need to view the run with my own eye's. I would never call Nick a liar, too much respect for that. He knew Mosconi well and I don't think he would sell out - to the hollywood media mob/corrupt - woke cancel culture adoption agency's aka big govt. bureaucrats.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that is conjecture about what u say to b 'purty sure about'. Yes I concur with Lou here, many other top 14. Students of Straight Pool like to see it with their own peeps as well. Funny how after two years - no top players - that really matter have claimed to see the tape. I do not think u have any evidence that Varner has attended their theater showing nor that he has any plans to do so. U might want to be careful with yer conjecture, Nick does not care for John's character at all - many understand there is a problem with the 626 being able to be verified. U can try to 'prop up' their hidden tape 626 fiasco till yer bitter end. As a matter of fact go ahead and give it all the phony reaffirmations u want, ur only making urself look stupid. Oh and yes like many other intelligent humans - i put belief and verify in two separate categories. Do u feel a vibration in yer corner?
Lol...from the expert.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally agree about the Covid implications. It’s a father’s duty to protect his family. I don’t know anyone who has gotten the flu and died, but I have lost a friend who wasn’t healthy and got Covid and died and I’ve had friends lose family members the same way. So better safe than sorry for me. I assume running it 2x is just a time issue and in that setting I wouldn’t want to sit for four to five hours. Especially if my wife isn’t there to tell me to slow down on the rum. 😊 It would be nice to have a copy so I can hit pause and all that but I can’t fault a man for how he tries to make a living as long as he doesn’t affect my interests. I’m sure he’s enjoying being the Bell of the Ball and hosting these events so everyone can stroke his ego. Ive been lucky to hang out in an “old school” pool room and hear stories from the owner who traveled on the road for years, Ray Martin and some world beaters that have come through. I enjoy the hell out of that, and I would think there might be some of that at the showing. But like you I would probably want to wait until I’m vaccinated. Partly because my wife would make me but mostly because she’s right.

I just had the rug changed and new rails put on my shitty little garage table so it’s playing jam up. The main reason I did it was to see if I can learn some straight pool. The first goal was to run 50 which I did, but there’s no video so I’m not even sure it really happened. Missed a ball straight freaking in and it was frustrating as hell. I got mad just typing that. Next goal is 75. Won’t video that one either if it ever happens. And if you promise to play like that big money match I would even like to chalk it up against you one day. But we both know you had a gear left that day.

Right, clearly he 2x thing is time issue related.

But I believe that if you're going to claim to have broken Mosconi's run there should be some transparency. I think there are people who do want to carefully watch the whole run. But all this time and that has not been possible, that I am aware of.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has someone stated that the run was shown at 2x speed or is that speculation?

From what I read, the parts that were sped up were the time spent racking , planning shots, going to the bathroom and stuff like that, which seems perfectly reasonable.

I seem to recall that waaaaaay back in this thread, or another on this topic, it was reported that at one of the SoCal showings it was sped up.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need to see it with my own eyes but I refuse to go see it...perfect.

Sent from the future.

You shouldn't have to go to a JS' dog and pony show to watch the run.

You should be able to watch it at your leisure, on a screen of your choosing, with the capability to stop and rewind it if you like, and instead of 2x run it slow-mo if you choose. And yes, of course JS should be compensated for making it available. To date that has not been possible that I am aware of.

Lou Figueroa

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
It has been advertised on Facebook that there is a three day clinic in Illinois, with JS, Mark Wilson and Nick Varner. Its posted on Mr. Varners Facebook page, as well as JS and Mark Wilson's. It is also advertised that there will be a showing of the run. I can't link any of that as I can't access Facebook from this computer. I will assume that others here can, if they so choose. Of course there are no details about how the run will be shown, since it only seems to matter to you and Lou and WorldPro, and some others, I suppose. Regardless, after the weekend, I assume there will be some posting and comments available. We shall see.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You shouldn't have to go to a JS' dog and pony show to watch the run.

You should be able to watch it at your leisure, on a screen of your choosing, with the capability to stop and rewind it if you like, and instead of 2x run it slow-mo if you choose. And yes, of course JS should be compensated for making it available. To date that has not been possible that I am aware of.

Lou Figueroa
If it was my video I would want to make the rules.

Sent from the future.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
It has been advertised on Facebook that there is a three day clinic in Illinois, with JS, Mark Wilson and Nick Varner. Its posted on Mr. Varners Facebook page, as well as JS and Mark Wilson's. It is also advertised that there will be a showing of the run. I can't link any of that as I can't access Facebook from this computer. I will assume that others here can, if they so choose. Of course there are no details about how the run will be shown, since it only seems to matter to you and Lou and WorldPro, and some others, I suppose. Regardless, after the weekend, I assume there will be some posting and comments available. We shall see.
Yea they do not show the details on facebook of how the run will or should be shown, thanks for letting me know - as you know I am not interested in smokey mirrored theatrical productions. Any news u read from faceplant will most certainly have a host' of problems. Despite what u read on facebook - Nick Varner will want to see unedited footage as well. I don't believe any of the theaters have shown the footage they have avail - in real time yet - at least not in it's entirety - imagine that - it's tough polish a turd video.
No matter how many corrupt hollywood fabrications they choose to try and illuminate - until they release the tape to public in unedited form - they have only a claim - no new record. ohh and those 'some others' u were referencing - are probly in the thousands - after they have chosen to hide unedited evidence for such an extended period of time. What if Nick comes out of the theater saying - can I have my $ back, can I have my $ back - like Gerry Rafferty? Maybe they will have an intermission with a magic show and all that tom foolery. Oh I forgot they are probly paying him to take a gander of the theatrical hollywood theater show - never mind the $ back deal. I would say Nick should wear the mask while around all that tom foolery.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
We shall see nothing until there is unedited video available - for public to purchase and view at their own leisure - untill then they can display all the corrupt 'homemade' movies they so choose - the public doubt will remain. Phony snake oil medicine shows = corruption, a disc for sale to Open public = new record. John could have profited way more from the sales had he just been honest with the public - instead of taking the golden nugget they offered him to lie. He has made his bed, he is truly a sad coward individual in the business of trying to cash in off a deceased 14.1 legend. j.s./ charlie/bca,pred cues - will continue to chase greatness, their theatrical showing is just a desperate attempt at persuading the public it is a legit record - IT IS NOT a record.

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
We shall see nothing until there is unedited video available - for public to purchase and view at their own leisure - untill then they can display all the corrupt 'homemade' movies they so choose - the public doubt will remain. Phony snake oil medicine shows = corruption, a disc for sale to Open public = new record. John could have profited way more from the sales had he just been honest with the public - instead of taking the golden nugget they offered him to lie. He has made his bed, he is truly a sad coward individual in the business of trying to cash in off a deceased 14.1 legend. j.s./ charlie/bca,pred cues - will continue to chase greatness, their theatrical showing is just a desperate attempt at persuading the public it is a legit record - IT IS NOT a record.
At least its given you a hobby...fighting the good fight on AZB against all the infidels :)

Have a good night. Seriously. Have some fun, shoot some pool.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
At least its given you a hobby...fighting the good fight on AZB against all the infidels :)

Have a good night. Seriously. Have some fun, shoot some pool.
No thanks I play Pocket Billiards - I leave the gambling (smoke and mirror theater stuff) to u. Seriously my hobby = 3 cushion and being a solid student of human movement, I still practice Straight now and again - u have a good evenin as well pool/facebook old timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.