Center Pocket Music, the long-awaited CTE Pro One book, by Stan Shuffett.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1000 member -- woo hoo!

Must have sold out of the books.

Lou Figueroa
Curious me. I've been wondering about book sales. Do you think all the Choirboys got a deep discount as reward for their loyalty.....or maybe they all chipped in when the "publisher" sent over his bill, and they got their copy for free.

Has anybody reviewed the book yet. Anybody?

Last edited:

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
Curious me. I've been wondering about book sales. Do you think all the Choirboys got a deep discount as reward for their loyalty.....or maybe they all chipped in when the "publisher" sent his over bill, and they got their copy for free.

Has anybody reviewed the book yet. Anybody?
full disclosure I was sent a free book, as I'm listed as an endorsed instructor in the back. I also purchased a 2nd copy at full price, as I wanted to support Stan and have an extra copy.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
full disclosure I was sent a free book, as I'm listed as an endorsed instructor in the back. I also purchased a 2nd copy at full price, as I wanted to support Stan and have an extra copy.
Thank you!

Would it be fair to ask if you are prepared to present a comprehensive review?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My review would hold no water here, I’d be labeled as an advertisement
Regarding reviews, the problem may go deeper than the perceived bias. In the real world of pool players, there are many who 1.) don't have $100.00 to spend on a big book on pool, 2.) can't read, 3.) are already a lot better than the "cte" acolytes who glowingly fawn over the system, and 4.) just love to play devil's advocate for no other reason than s's and g's.

Because of the fact that you are viewed seriously here, you may well be one of only three or four people who would be trusted to present an objective response.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think we should have a guess the date contest as to when the first copy becomes available for half price in the wanted/for sale forum here!
Half off. You mean like your pool cues should be. BOGO CUES should be your new advertising slogan

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where do we go from here Dave?

Is your wife or mother the next logical progression?
Well i only responded to your comment about a good friend of mines business. If you dish it out expect it back in return. Pretty simple the way things are done around here. You have zero interest in CTE so why keep making stupid posts about it.

No i never comment about family unless it's a compliment.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When one shows up for half price I may buy it.

I also don't like talking shit about family but in the chain of insults it seems like it was headed to a dark area.
Nope, just taking up for a friend. I'd be happy to delete my comment if you want to delete yours.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 580094This is THE BOOK, detailing exactly how CTE Pro One can improve your game. In Stan Shuffett's own words:
"Nearly six years of blood, sweat, and tears have all been worth it. Connie and I are beyond pleased!
I left it all on the table: 38 chapters/440 pages of what’s been in my head for the past 15 years.
Book should be ready to sell late this month.
My new website is being reconstructed.

My CTE TRUTH SERIES will be posted to YouTube just prior to book release."

I'm thrilled for Stan to have completed this incredible journey. I've written a book myself so I know how difficult it can be. While I haven't seen the book just yet, I'm looking forward to seeing it and reading it, especially after getting a sneak preview of Stan's CTE Truth Series videos. There are well over a dozen CTE Truth Series Videos that will provide you with more accurate information than ever seen before. The props that Stan uses in the CTE Truth Series videos will dispel many of the inaccuracies that have been posted about CTE in the past as well as help you to visualize exactly how CTE Pro One works and I can only expect the book to be even more definitive.

During this pandemic, I have been fortunate enough to review on my own, videos and magazine articles where some of the world's top players refer to using the Edge of the Cue ball to aim including Efren Reyes and C J Wiley. Stan's Truth series illuminates the secrets of CTE that Hal Houle purposefully failed to provide when he first discussed this aiming system. As most of you know, Hal was known for being devious in explaining CTE and that created a lot of misunderstanding about it. Stan has spent the last 15 years learning those secrets and has explained them better than ever in the CTE Truth Series, which you will be able to watch on YouTube very soon.

For the serious student of the game, the CTE Truth Series by itself will be an eye opener.

I am certain that Stan Shuffett has indeed accurately assembled the details of how CTE Pro One works and how it can improve your game. I can't wait to read his new book. It is likely that this "pool book" will become the pool book of the decade. What a great way to start off the New Year of 2021!

JoeyA
JoeyA,

Did you buy the book? Did you read the entire book? If the answer to those questions is "yes," would you be kind enough to post a comprehensive and objective review for the benefit of the members here at AZB?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this thread was about stans book coming

Center Pocket Music, the long-awaited CTE Pro One book, by Stan Shuffett.​

and what happened
the resurrection of a 20 plus year flame war
history just repeats itself
dont you guys get tired of beating your heads against the wall?
did any of you buy the book to see whats in it???
just askin
bbb,

Did you buy the book? Did you read the entire book? If the answer to those questions is "yes," would you be kind enough to post a comprehensive and objective review for the benefit of the members here at AZB?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
bbb,

Let me ask you the same question ...😎

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
bbb,

I will answer your question when you answer mine.
i bought the book.
now its your turn
did you buy the book?

i bought the book.
now its your turn
did you buy the book?
Why are pushing people to buy The Book? There are DVD's and You Tube and now the supposed Truth Series.

Are you suggesting that what was said in the older You Tube Videos is not enough along with what is in the supposed Truth Series & The Book is the only source for supposedly learning it? Can SS's CTE only be learned via The Book or Private Instruction from "The Author"? Is it THAT complicated that it takes more than 400 8 1/2 x 10 pages in Book Form? Most if not al of those question are rhetorical other than to possibly learn your thoughts.

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are pushing people to buy The Book? There are DVD's and You Tube and now the supposed Truth Series.

Are you suggesting that what was said in the older You Tube Videos is not enough along with what is in the supposed Truth Series & The Book is the only source for supposedly learning it? Can SS's CTE only be learned via The Book or Private Instruction from "The Author"? Is it THAT complicated that it takes more than 400 8 1/2 x 10 pages in Book Form? Most if not al of those question are rhetorical other than to possibly learn your thoughts.
Try to keep up. BBB is not pushing anything. It's all Richard Boxcar's fault.

Reactions: bbb