Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryf

Danny, i know your feelings are hurt that the Mosconi record had to be superseded by John Schmidt of all people, but if you put down the weed for a few days, you'll start to develop a less fragile ego.

From your post:
"Tiny posse's members also have the right to their opinions, just like opinions of the multitudes that would include the fifteen posters that all feel the need to repeat their own inaccuracies of the stats for the claim. Tiny posse's though should have some evidence, not just odd ramblings. The tiny posse seems to base their objections on hurt feelings and wounded egos.
Add them to the 150 or so that attest to the viewing of the edited videotape. Any numbers above that totals is truly falsified stats. How do you know how many people have attended? Just making this up? Is this like 'shaved slates'?
Seems to be very short of the masses/multitudes that are being claimed to having accepted the legitimacy of claim. The number who have said they don't accept it seems to be only a handful according to this thread, and the other threads that you started. And again, the objections are from people who's feelings were hurt by the new record, and who somehow believe that anybody beating Mosconi's record somehow diminishes Mosconi's accomplishments.
John Schmidt has not stated that he attended the BCA reps viewing of the unedited videotape. The Billiards Digest article suggests that Doug Desmond, alone, flew the unedited videotape to the viewing. Even if accurate, why does this matter? It was a video after all.
Who is the ‘owner’ of the ‘unedited videotape’ in question? The assumption is that John Schmidt retains ownership. That seems fair to me?
Could the BCA reps have certified the claim without having even spoken with the 14.1 pool player(shooter)? They had a video and we know they communicated with John Schmidt.
Only one other person has admitted that he had viewed the unedited videotape and also attended the four hour viewing of the sound dubbed and edited videotape. That person has not said that the two tapes are one and the same. Have you asked him, or do you think it was up to him to keep you informed?
Ours not to reason why,
Ours but to do or die,
Into ‘THE VALLEY OF DEATH’ went the 626!
How fitting! If you want to quote Tennyson, you should also note the end.
"Honour the charge they made!
Honour the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred!"

"Noble six hundred" indeed!

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Just seems childish the way you two let each other under each others skin. Unprofessional, but then again profesional isn’t in either of your portfolios ! 😂😂😂
Not relevant or pertinent to discussion - please try to stay on topic - if u have anythin interesting to add - or do not engage in discussion at all.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I'm a certified bca Instructor, this is an attempt at me being humorous. It's also very true, even though I think their certification is worthless. They came a knockin - and I answered their call of doody' - with some honest Straight Shooting - their boy j.s. failed.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The aroma of failure is present...but it isn't coming off Mr. 626.
john--1--jpeg-.jpg

gerryf

I'm a certified bca Instructor, this is an attempt at me being humorous. It's also very true, even though I think their certification is worthless. They came a knockin - and I answered their call of doody' - with some honest Straight Shooting - their boy j.s. failed.
Danny, I can't find you listed anywhere as a BCA certified instructor. Do you remember who certified you?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And xretardx has again deleted his (not Charles Harriman's) posts.

It is really his conviction and accuracy that stand out. Posted of the year.
Screenshot_20210604-085113.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finished.
Game over.
Headed to the exit.
Dan Harriman has y’all, all dangling on a couple of js threads.
Dan Harriman could choose to delete the entire threads,
anytime that he chooses.
Dan wins as soon as he chooses to delete his first thread post!
You’re welcome Wayne 🚴‍♂️.
Bye, now.
x
Yeah, he's definitely winning.

gerryf

Finished.
Game over.
Headed to the exit.
Dan Harriman has y’all, all dangling on a couple of js threads.
Dan Harriman could choose to delete the entire threads,
anytime that he chooses.
Dan wins as soon as he chooses to delete his first thread post!
You’re welcome Wayne 🚴‍♂️.
Bye, now.
x
I don't think it works like that, Danny.

You've gone from a player respected for his former skills as a straight pool player to that guy who's best known for hating John Schmidt, and attributing all kinds of nefarious and corrupt motives to anyone who even hints that they agree that he's met the requirements of the BCA for establishing a new high-run record.

I'm afraid the threads you initiated and then kept going (by replying to months-old comments as if they were yesterday) have not damaged John Schmidt in any way. He still has the BCA high-run record.

Cuedup

He is helping John. Before hearing about the "controversy" I doubt i would have been interested in a viewing of the new record.
Now, I'm certainly going to watch it if he brings it to my area.
The controversy sells tickets.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just checking in.

strange how this has been going on so long. Seems to me it would have ended by now. The longer it goes…..hmmm

Best regards
Fatboy

gerryf

Just checking in.

strange how this has been going on so long. Seems to me it would have ended by now. The longer it goes…..hmmm

Best regards
Fatboy
It is interesting. I had thought it would have faded away as well.

Danny wants to keep it going. A number of times the thread has gone out, and he takes a post from months ago, and responds to it as if it were new. That starts another round of back and forth.

As long as Danny wants to try to make a controversy where none exists, he'll keep doing that, at least until his parents take away his internet access.

There are other feuds on AZB , but this hate Danny has for John Schmidt is interesting all on its own.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a opinion on this, I suppose everyone does. I hope it all gets resolved someday. Seems odd that both sides are so inflexible and what really happened is a mystery.

at any rate, I’ll watch and see how it all works out, if it does.

best regards to everyone

Fatboy

bb9ball

Registered
He is helping John. Before hearing about the "controversy" I doubt i would have been interested in a viewing of the new record.

You've got me thinking that maybe the Danny Harriman username on here is really John marketing his video.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Sorry Danny this isn't like Facebook. If you delete your posts all of the posts containing quotes of your post are still visible.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Sorry, Not only is this not like Farcebook, it is not Farcebook.
Who(m) gives a sh*t?
Surely, not I, xradarx.
Pull'em up and then talk about them mastuh 'johnbobthebanterer'.
Your cases speak better than do you. At least they are not confused about who(m,) you're posting about or to.
You can drop the cases. You are not supposed to be advertising here anyway, there is a for sale forum available.
Please direct future references to Danny, to Dan Harriman.
I expect he will gladly return comments.
I, however, am currently limited in my responses to posts in the jsthreads.
If I intend to respond to a particular username directly then I will quote that person along with their name.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ha ha cuedpie, The Smithsonian Institute - recognizes Mosconi's true World Record. u should send the Prestigious - Smithsonian yer chopped video n see if they recognize any 'new record'. u may find that the Smithsonian - along with many others will not purchase the product u and bca are trying to dip us into with yer spread. So again that is where yer hollywoodcancel culture show business buck will STOP, u see The Smithsonian requires more "extraordinary evidence" than nytimes. when I enter my local bar here the - the hustlers - leave me be - they take their spread elsewhere, u may choose to do the same eventually - or not. u may find the Prestigious Smithsonian Institute will need more than a bca's strong recommendation i.e. chopped hollywood video spread. Let me know - if u have any questions - I will have an answer for u.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.