Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I was kinda hoping this had finally run its course. Silly me
This thread is not yer favorite eh, that is a common narrative from the cancel culture. When a special interest group tries to steal a long standing World Record (with only a chopped video as proof) it is in fact a bit silly.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Hollywood does just fine
If u send yer bca (csi - Mosconi's World Record) chopped video - to the Smithsonian for Proper Sports History Induction - u may find it returns to sender - even if u send it 626 times - The Smithsonian Institute will require 'extraordinary evidence' - in my opinion - hollywood cancel culture -does not have that - or they would have released it for sale to Open Public. Safeto say the Smithsonian requires more 'definitive evidence' than the nytimes - before accepting their claim as Legit. That is just for the real record.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
So now it's all about the Smithsonian? That's a bit inconsistent with all your government conspiracy theories isn't it?

Just the latest Hail Mary nonsense in a long line of delusions.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
This thread is not yer favorite eh, that is a common narrative from the cancel culture. When a special interest group tries to steal a long standing World Record (with only a chopped video as proof) it is in fact a bit silly.
Do you go back and re-read this foolishness, over and over again, to come up with more talking points? I made that reply a long time ago, yet you reply back to it today?

You are obsessed with this. I hope you find some joy in actually playing pool still, it would be a shame for someone with your ability to not actually enjoy it any longer.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Do you go back and re-read this foolishness, over and over again, to come up with more talking points? I made that reply a long time ago, yet you reply back to it today?

You are obsessed with this. I hope you find some joy in actually playing pool still, it would be a shame for someone with your ability to not actually enjoy it any longer.
I actually think John S and Danny should play another streaming money match. That would allow Danny to focus on beating John on the table, instead of trying to attack him on an internet forum.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

Fair enough, lost access to billiard table I had and have more free time on my hands due to the global gained function plandemic'. I play billiards and Bank now uh dais'. I just could not help but notice that u had the same thing in common with many of the facebook posters (who's replies were deleted in beginning of the thread). Y'all try to downplay the importance of the attempted theft of Mosconi's true World Record by asking why this thread is still running? Call it endurance and or longevity - I used to run competitively (even broke a few small Records). It would be a shame to waste my life playing pool when there is a billiard table around, if my pace is too fast 4 u then u can choose to either block me or simply not engage in further discussion. I will leaf u be justucopy. If u have some pertinent info as to why the run is being hidden from proper inspection - u may do so, but stating the question (as u have many times in this thread) asking why the thread is still around - won't work. Calling us nitpickers and or conspiracy theorists - for simply asking to see unedited video proof of bca's Claim - won't work either. U uh little crabby today, I hope it gets better for ya. Good day

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Fair enough, lost access to billiard table I had and have more free time on my hands due to the global gained function plandemic'. I play billiards and Bank now uh dais'. I just could not help but notice that u had the same thing in common with many of the facebook posters (who's replies were deleted in beginning of the thread). Y'all try to downplay the importance of the attempted theft of Mosconi's true World Record by asking why this thread is still running? Call it endurance and or longevity - I used to run competitively (even broke a few small Records). It would be a shame to waste my life playing pool when there is a billiard table around, if my pace is too fast 4 u then u can choose to either block me or simply not engage in further discussion. I will leaf u be justucopy. If u have some pertinent info as to why the run is being hidden from proper inspection - u may do so, but stating the question (as u have many times in this thread) asking why the thread is still around - won't work. Calling us nitpickers and or conspiracy theorists - for simply asking to see unedited video proof of bca's Claim - won't work either. U uh little crabby today, I hope it gets better for ya. Good day

I'm merely speaking on the longevity of this thread, without any new points being made. I've been a regular here on AZB for many years now, and its a fun diversion, and pool related. Nothing wrong with that.

Its a shame that you don't have access to a table regularly.

gerryf

Y'all try to downplay the importance of the attempted theft of Mosconi's true World Record by asking why this thread is still running? ...........Calling us nitpickers and or conspiracy theorists - for simply asking to see unedited video proof of bca's Claim - won't work either.
Danny, there you go alleging fraud again! And after you said you weren't alleging fraud. I don't think you know what the word means.

If you were really serious about this issue, you'd do something. You'd ask John Schmidt to see the video. You'd ask the BCA. You'd offer to buy the video. Of course, you might have to pay some money. And if you didn't get anywhere with either of those, you could always file a lawsuit.

But I think you're happy to just talk about it.

This is all about your hate for John Schmidt.

Ha! Ha!. Pretty funny!!

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...the global gained function plandemic'.
This explains a lot. Flat Earther too?

...the attempted theft of Mosconi's true World Record
Calling us nitpickers and or conspiracy theorists - for simply asking to see unedited video proof of bca's Claim - won't work either.
Claiming that's all you're doing in the same post that you toss around accusations of theft doesn't help your credibility.

pj
chgo

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually think John S and Danny should play another streaming money match. That would allow Danny to focus on beating John on the table, instead of trying to attack him on an internet forum.
John would rather eat a goat and shit off a cliff.

Maybe I wanna shit off a cliff. Hmmmm...

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Facebook- what’s that? Never in my life will you catch me there, never used it once.

Back to this topic, I have no further comments at this time, not that anyone cares.

best
Fatboy

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Wow. That's the pot calling the kettle black. How many of your posts are of the "broken record" variety?

I see your signature says you are one of the best - perhaps Mr. 626 is a little better? No?

Maybe you break a record so your name is at the top of the list...

-td [edit: I don't care if the tape is genuine.]
I noticed u choose to dodge this question - when I asked u if u would bet yer last dollar - that the tape was genuine - and this is yer pitiful corrupt politician answer. So as i stated earlier - If u no care about 14.1 or why the unedited footage is - being hidden from Public - please do not respond. Yer opinion is much worth less.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Well, look what crawled out of jail.

Liar.

There were lots of questions from the audience and the food was not free.

As for counting each and every ball your comment makes me, along with the others, wonder about your familiarity with 14.1. But you are right in a sense: on several shots, which might have been three or four, more than one ball was pocketed, so the run had fewer than 627 shots.

Here are the 45 break balls during the run and the position relative to the rack.

Rack -- Break Ball -- BB Position -- Break Shot Time
1 1 L 0:00:00
2 4 R 0:03:25
3 13 R 0:06:10
4 5 L 0:09:13
5 13 L 0:13:10
6 14 L 0:17:18
7 2 L 0:20:50
8 1 L 0:24:43
9 5 R 0:28:01
10 10 R 0:31:26
11 9 R 0:36:04
12 14 R 0:40:45
13 12 R 0:44:07
14 2 R 0:47:57
15 6 L 0:52:50
16 2 R 0:56:24
17 3 L 0:59:46
18 8 R 1:03:43
19 6 L 1:08:01
20 2 L 1:14:04
21 4 B 1:20:21
22 1 SL 1:26:46
23 8 L 1:36:50
24 7 L 1:40:50
25 1 R 1:46:58
26 6 R 1:51:49
27 11 R 1:58:45
28 9 L 2:04:05
29 5 R 2:08:39
30 3 B 2:16:09
31 1 SL 2:21:15
32 6 B 2:29:03
33 5 L 2:34:46
34 7 R 2:39:53
35 4 R 2:48:48
36 5 R 2:55:49
37 1 L 3:03:29
38 13 R 3:10:05
39 9 R 3:22:55
40 12 L 3:26:55
41 9 L 3:32:22
42 6 B 3:38:39
43 7 L 3:43:26
44 5 L 3:48:49
45 9 R 3:59:58

L and R were side of the rack breaks, B was below the rack, and S was into a side pocket both of which were with ball in hand in the kitchen.

I would be flabbergasted if there were no transcription error in the above data from my hand-written notes.
This is Dr. Bob Jewett's effort at 'measurement interference'. Attempt failed - the people are still waiting to see that unedited proof proof - that bca,j.s,c.w,nytimes - all claim there is. Just cause charlie and business assoc. promoted a non WPA sanctioned 14.1 event for a few years - does not give them the right to become Sports History scavengers - and steal Mosconi's true World Record. Post all the obfuscated #'rs u choose to bob - the people are beginnig to see the bca/csi true colors.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
They may be corrupt and you may be right. But John is still up on the internet in any discussion with Mosconi's record (right or wrong).

This is the way the world is.

It won't go away no matter how much you protest.

Ask for the proof until your last breath. You may never get it.

People will forget all about this. They always do.

-td
and this figure has a gold star rating, yer corrupt - but at least yer honest about the corruption. lots of bogus claims 'up on the internet' j.s,c.w,m.g. Claim will be laughed at from the Smithsonian Institiute (where Mosconi's record Stands tall) - above the cancel culture cowards of todays knee jerk/charlie horse journalists. His post was edited - originally he stated that the bca could be corrupt - and that was just the way of the world. What a guy. He also took down all of his or her's bca/bcapl affiliations in his prior avatar. Wonder why?

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Out of curiosity, has there been any discussion as to why the BCA would accept a fake record? I mean, they still induct people into the Hall of Fame and Bob even won a prestigious award. [Go Bob!] It seems like certifying a fake record would diminish the other things they stand for, no? I'd like to think that the organization that inducted Willie Mosconi into the Hall of Fame wouldn't undermine his legacy lightly.

-td
7 pages later, almost seems like two different people? I hear bob jewett likes to play billiards - wonder if he would wager in some friendly three railers - wit me. We could livestream the footage - i would share it with Open Public - f.o.c.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You seriously come across as a troll.
seriously - u come across as a blossoming idiot, if u have no opinion on why Open Public is allowed to see proof of the bca 626 cliam - then do not engage in discussion. Name calling kinda has a contageous effect it would seem. Let me know if u have any questions. u were just the nail - can u guess my identity?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.