Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryf

Another advisory board - might advise u to stick to yer rule guru gig, u would find out I am more scholarly than u in any form of Billiards - including that of the 3 cushion discipline. Good luck with yer cancel culture gig as well bob.
Ha! Ha! Danny Harriman, your scholarly excellence is obvious! Ha! Ha! Oblivious maybe!! Ha! Ha!

Is was clear a long time ago, and trying to reset the clock back three months isn't working!

Ha! Ha!

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
j.s. (who cannot win against me in Straight Pool)
Hey, I get it. Anybody in your position would be deeply wounded by Schmidt's achievement - he gets the fame and cool nickname while you get mocked for whining about it in a backwater pool forum. Thanks again for having the courage to keep us up to date on your struggle to deal with it.

pj
chgo

gerryf

Your 14.1 ‘community’ has readily admitted that they either never played that game or that they no longer play the game, BUT, that doesn’t stop y’all from blowing your own horns of hate for those of us who can and do play 14.1. Take those mouths to a local pocket billiards parlor and take it like a man.
Danny Harriman, didn't you say on this forum that you don't play 14.1 anymore, that now you just play at banks and cranks??

But then again, you say lots of things and contradict yourself a lot, and make up crap a lot, so i can understand your inability to keep this all straight.

Keep trying! It gives us all a laugh!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
There is a reason the bca does not want y'all to see the 626 chopped video their pushin' - it ain't fit for television - but it is fit for 'tell lie vision'.

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love how jealous this dude is of John Schmidt. JS is living rent free in Dan's head that's for sure! Why don't you break the record pal? I know why because you can't so why don't you just give it a rest already. It's pathetic, sad really.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s really pathetic and sad is your idolizing and holding in high esteem a self-admitted ‘asshole’.
Once an admitted ‘asshole’ title is adorned, you can never change that fact.
Buckle up, “buttercups”, you’re all in his groupie community.
Not him, the figment is all y’all deserve.
Pick’em up and lay’em straight, do i.
Uhhh...I believe youre the only one with a pool idol, dumrockx.

And about your idol.: did you know....? Yeah. Bet you do know.

Is Danny seriously going to expect to be idolized where he goes 627+?

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s really pathetic and sad is your idolizing and holding in high esteem a self-admitted ‘asshole’.
I don't even like John Schmidt but I give respect where it's due! He broke the record so live with it and accept it Dan!

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Harriman! . . .

I know you're struggling to find something to keep your hatred for John Schmidt going . . .
An extremely ancient Chinese proverb advises:

仇恨是腐蝕容器的酸 -- Chóuhèn shì fǔshí róngqì de suān --

"Hate is an acid that corrodes its container."

Arnaldo

gerryf

Danny Harriman, alias XradarX: June 15 2021:

Danny posts these messages then deletes them right away. Just to get a reaction and keep the hate thread going.

Danny, if you were straight and upright, why do you delete your posts right away?

It must be obvious to you now, that this thread has changed from your allegations of conspiracy around John Schmidt's record high run, to a discussion of your problems with him, and that you can't just grow up.

This feud you have with John Schmidt is clearly one-sided. He doesn't care about your opinions and doesn't respond to them.

To quote Danny Harriman, "Once an admitted ‘asshole’ title is adorned, you can never change that fact.". I think that applies to you.

It's a sad thing to see you making yourself an object of ridicule.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YOU have a bad habit of misdirected anger yourself.
Obviously, you’re not all there mentally
As soon as you started posting your bullshit fantasies, you removed all doubt about your ability to put 2 & two together.
The real McCoy. xradarx
ps…talk fast, this one won’t be here long, either, poopie.
Yes, your motivation, accuracy and conviction are obvious.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I love how jealous this dude is of John Schmidt. JS is living rent free in Dan's head that's for sure! Why don't you break the record pal? I know why because you can't so why don't you just give it a rest already. It's pathetic, sad really.
Sorry 4 u that u bet against me last time I played yer hero j.s. in Straight Pool, make more intelligent investments with yer $ and u won't end up walking lighter. Yea I am jealous of someone whom I handily defeated the last two times I played hah ha. I doubt u have the stones to answer - but do u think the Smithsonian will accept the bca/j.s/c.w chopped video as evidence? I am not yer pal so please refrain from pretending I am yer pal - if u want to play make believe - go see their phony theater show. See u in the funny papers nicky - u no Saint. The Smithsonian requires uh little more 'Extraordinary Evidence' i.e. infallible. nytimes - not so much - they will accept any foul smelling chopped video as newsworthy haha - they are a joke. Mosconi's True World Record of 526 Stands tall at the Prestigious Smiothsonian Institute - as it should.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry 4 u that u bet against me last time I played yer hero j.s. in Straight Pool, make more intelligent investments with yer $ and u won't end up walking lighter. Yea I am jealous of someone whom I handily defeated the last two times I played hah ha. I doubt u have the stones to answer - but do u think the Smithsonian will accept the bca/j.s/c.w chopped video as evidence? I am not yer pal so please refrain from pretending I am yer pal - if u want to play make believe - go see their phony theater show. See u in the funny papers nicky - u no Saint. The Smithsonian requires uh little more 'Extraordinary Evidence' i.e. infallible. nytimes - not so much - they will accept any foul smelling chopped video as newsworthy haha - they are a joke. Mosconi's True World Record of 526 Stands tall at the Prestigious Smiothsonian Institute - as it should.
Nevermind that he's been informed many times that the Smithsonian's "'records" are not the kind of "records" he is talking about...

Synonyms can get very complicated. Sympathies extended.

gerryf

Yea I am jealous of someone whom I handily defeated the last two times I played hah ha.
Danny, how long ago was that?

Is there anyone who considers you an upper-level 14.1 player now? You don't compete and you don't set records.

You're jealousy of John Schmidt's accomplish is well known.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Danny, how long ago was that?

Is there anyone who consider you an upper-level 14.1 player now? You don't compete and you don't set records.

You're jealousy of John Schmidt's accomplish is well known.
Somewhere out there is a 7-11 Night Shift Manager who beat Michael Jordan in the 4th grade free throw competition insisting that he is the better basketball player.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
We agree?

It is a pittance, unfortunately.

With the world reopening, I hope John and his people develop some efficiencies and get that Show on the road in a profitable manner
plenty of old people with money for whom $50-$500 to spend time in the company of a champion is well worth it.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
you beat JS twice, according to you, and yet he is winning against you in LIFE. Mr. 626 can sit on his ass from now on and will have more name recognition and street cred in pool rooms than you are likely to achieve in the rest of your lifetime. Running 627+ would be wasted on you because you're not a pleasing individual. This is almost like talking to a mirror because I have often thought it's ok to be caustic when I am convinced that I am right. My new goal in life is not to grow up and be like Danny Harriman. So first grow up and second be cool.

Anyone have a good "be cool" system that doesn't require being constantly on drugs? :) But certainly go ahead and share the ones you have that involve drugs......can't rule out anything that makes me a better person.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Sorry jacks hit, but I know, personally, that half of the posts here credited to DanHarriman were made by someone else.
I just can’t recall his username, perhaps some of you js hardcases could help with the recall.
Yore fingers don’t appear to be broken, so just make the application in your spare time.
LOL the other half then that DH admits to making are plenty for the undisputed world record.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Just STHU and you’ll be there.
U asked for it.
U got it.
toyota
In this case the coolest thing that we could all do is to completely ignore you. JS is doing just that and we should follow the lead of the world record holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.