Funny pic/gif thread...

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
organized crime.jpg

MurrayNevada

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
In Vietnam at Hill 327 (Freedom Hill) southwest of Danang you could buy a Mustang, or other car, and have it waiting for you when you returned home, if you returned home.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reminds me of a house on a fairly major four lane in Baton Rouge. The guy had painted it with a mural including fauns and satyrs and I forget what all. Took him a couple years and it looked pretty cool. The powers that be objected to it for reasons I can't recall. After fighting city hall awhile he gave up and painted the house gloss black with bright orange trim!

Just remembered, years later a guy spent several years building figures in his yard and painting them and his house in a nearby town. I wonder if it is the same person? I don't know if that house is still there and still decked out, I'll try to look when I get that way which isn't often.

This is a pretty hideous pink or raspberry or whatever the hell it is. I suspect there is a backstory.

Hu
There actually is a pretty good story on it:

Based on his story I'd be willing to help when it is time to repaint.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
There actually is a pretty good story on it:

Based on his story I'd be willing to help when it is time to repaint.
I don’t know about now...but years ago, they found that if they painted psycho wards pink, it calmed them down.