What pin is this ?

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What type of pin is this , this is not radial I assume , Is it just a brass pin and is this a pin that is desirable. I see them in Josswest cues
Untitled.png

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
That's too tight to be a 10. Probably a 3/8-14. Did this photo come from a Josswest or a stock photo from the internet?

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's too tight to be a 10. Probably a 3/8-14. Did this photo come from a Josswest or a stock photo from the internet?
Yes , a stock photo from the net. I had seen this style pin in some of the Josswest cues and was curious as to what pin it was . Thanks

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Yes , a stock photo from the net. I had seen this style pin in some of the Josswest cues and was curious as to what pin it was . Thanks
Yeah that's a 3/8-14. Similar styles are done on 3/8-10 and 3/8-11. Look up a Southwest for a common example

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never seen a JW with one of these. Seen 5/16x14, Radial and 3/8x10 but not a modified flat-bottom pin.

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is what I call a flat minor diameter thread. There are cues currently being made in 10, 11, 12 and 14 with 10 being the most common.