Remind me again why?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
God, you are such a pathetic lying fool. Let me know when you have my $10k ready.
Did you find out where I said I served in country? Got a problem, take it up with the military, I served during the Vietnam war, where were YOU, still sucking tit? Or was you even born by then??? Same God damn argument as last time, get a fu$&ing life kid!!!

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you find out where I said I served in country? Got a problem, take it up with the military, I served during the Vietnam war, where were YOU, still sucking tit? Or was you even born by then??? Same God damn argument as last time, get a fu$&ing life kid!!!
Are you this stupid? You claimed to be a Vietnam Vet, a Vietnam Vet is considered a Vet who served in country, therefore you claimed to serve in country by your misleading BS post I quoted. End of story, you are a liar. Plain and simple. Do you need me to draw you something on a napkin with crayons so you could understand it? YOU ARE THE LIAR WHO SAID YOU ARE A VIETNAM VET. YOU ARE NOT.
True Vietnam veterans don't appreciate frauds like you attempting to steal their valor. You asked for proof, I posted it. Even your definitions you posted prove you mislead people.
Now not another word until you pay up punk.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Are you this stupid? You claimed to be a Vietnam Vet, a Vietnam Vet is considered a Vet who served in country, therefore you claimed to serve in country by your misleading BS post I quoted. End of story, you are a liar. Plain and simple. Do you need me to draw you something on a napkin with crayons so you could understand it? YOU ARE THE LIAR WHO SAID YOU ARE A VIETNAM VET. YOU ARE NOT.
True Vietnam veterans don't appreciate frauds like you attempting to steal their valor. You asked for proof, I posted it. Even your definitions you posted prove you mislead people.
Now not another word until you pay up punk.
Take your problems up with the Army, not me kid!!

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I served in the Army from March 13th, 1974 until May 20th, 1983, now kiss my a$$!!
And yet still you're not a Vietnam Vet, as YOU claimed. The military will also show you're a Vietnam ERA Vet and not a Vietnam Vet as you yourself posted on this forum made a wager was proven wrong then pulled a typical Glen maneuver.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And yet still you're not a Vietnam Vet, as YOU claimed. The military will also show you're a Vietnam ERA Vet and not a Vietnam Vet as you yourself posted on this forum made a wager was proven wrong then pulled a typical Glen maneuver.
You know what, I have Vietnam veteran benefits, do you?

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Screenshot_20210815-023107_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-023107_Gallery.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20210815-023107_Gallery.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 49

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Second time you posted that screen shot, and again I never said I served in country, and yes, I referred to myself as Vietnam vet, because I was active military during the Vietnam war. If anyone asked me if I served in country, the answer is always no. I don't give a shit how YOU want to look at it, interpret it, or have a problem with it....that's YOUR problem, NOT mine!! Again, we're you even born by then???

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you are doing is backpedaling and talking in circles. YOU claimed to be a Vietnam Vet, a Vietnam Vet is someone who served in country which you did not. You asked for the proof and it was posted. You can PM with the details of your payment. I'll give you a week to come up with the money. Unless of course your big mouth is writing checks you can't cover.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Second time you posted that screen shot, and again I never said I served in country, and yes, I referred to myself as Vietnam vet, because I was active military during the Vietnam war. If anyone asked me if I served in country, the answer is always no. I don't give a shit how YOU want to look at it, interpret it, or have a problem with it....that's YOUR problem, NOT mine!! Again, we're you even born by then???
Yes. I was born by then, just old enough for the first Gulf War. You are not a Vietnam Vet according to the military. Are you a member of a VFW hall?? 🤣

realkingcobra

Silver Member
All you are doing is backpedaling and talking in circles. YOU claimed to be a Vietnam Vet, a Vietnam Vet is someone who served in country which you did not. You asked for the proof and it was posted. You can PM with the details of your payment. I'll give you a week to come up with the money. Unless of course your big mouth is writing checks you can't cover.
We can keep going in circles if you want, I don't really care. I never said I was in country, take it anyway you want! I served at that time, and I guess you wasn't even born by then!!

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would let the $10k go if you personally called every real surviving Vietnam Vet and apologized to them and asked for their forgiveness.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Yes. I was born by then, just old enough for the first Gulf War. You are not a Vietnam Vet according to the military. Are you a member of a VFW hall?? 🤣
So you were born around 74, while I was already serving in the Army, that's cute, makes you about the same age as my oldest daughter!!