SVB vs Chang Update Thread

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
You know exactly what the spot was. I'm paying no matter what they change it to. I'm finding it harder to believe in humanity with every post I make. And just so I'm clear - any of you scumbags who think you can get out of this bet....put me on ignore RIGHT NOW!!!
I didn't bet, wouldn't have ever bet giving up games and I already stated if forced to I would side with the bettors on chang here. Geez, get your panties out of a wad.

Jaden

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
SVB doing what SVB does. The legend continues...
1632451248110.png

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane breaks and makes 2 balls on the break. The cb sets up perfect for the one in the side. The 4,5,8 are close together on the opposite side, but the 4 goes up in the corner and the 5 has at least 2 other pockets it can go into.

Shane elects to shoot the 4 in the corner like I thought he would and draws back to play the 5 in the same corner. He nudges the 8 and isn't ideally setup fot the 7 but he recovers perfectly and gets out. 143-129.

Jaden

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane breaks and makes 3 ball's and squats the rock but gets no love.

The 3 ties up with the 8 and the 2 doesn't look like it goes past the 7.

Shane fires the two ball two rails out trying to break up the 3 8 Ann's misses but gets a little lucky and chang is forced to play a safety.

Chang locks him behind the 5 bit here does have a one rail kick.
Shane hits the 2 but leaves chang a long shot on it.

Chang can make the 2 but still needs to deal with the 3 which is tied up on the 8 on the opposite side of the table.

Chang elects to just roll hop on the 2 and let Shane deal with it.

Shane combo s the 5 with the two and is forced to play safe.

Chang can see the 2 and safeties Shane. Shane kicks the 2 and leaves no real shot for chang.

Chang assures back at Shane hiding the cb behind the 4.

Shane kicks the 2 but it double kisses and leaves a shot.

Chang doesn't want to deal with the tied up 3 so he bunted the 2 instead of making it.

Shane makes the 2 and plays safe on the 3.

Chang makes a brilliant thin shot on the 3 sending the cb two rails back down table behind the 9.

Shane misses the kick giving bih.

Chang plays bad shape on the 7 and instead of letting the cb run free, he elects to play safe.

Shane kicks the 7 and leaves a medium difficulty shot for chang.

big. And cuts the 7

Shane runs out to get 13 games up 128 to 141.

Jaden
It’s clear you type 10x faster than they play lol

seriously thx so much for the updates

best
Fatboy

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Shane breaks and makes 2 balls on the break. The cb sets up perfect for the one in the side. The 4,5,8 are close together on the opposite side, but the 4 goes up in the corner and the 5 has at least 2 other pockets it can go into.

Shane elects to shoot the 4 in the corner like I thought he would and draws back to play the 5 in the same corner. He nudges the 8 and isn't ideally setup fot the 7 but he recovers perfectly and gets out. 143-129.

Jaden
Thanks for the updates!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane breaks and makes 3 balls on the break but the cb gets a little loose and the 3 blocks his shot on the 1.

I think he'll be getting out the jump cue..

He does and he pounds the 1 into the hole, although it leaves him a long tough cut on the 2.

He elects to try to play safe behind the 5,4 but comes up a little short, ok Chang is looking at a 2 rail kick so he must have hooked him.

Chang 2 rail kicks out to a safe behind the 5 and Shane will be getting out the jump cue.

Shane jumps and fires in the 2 just like he did the one.

Now he needs to a good shot on the 3 and he should be out. He makes the 3 but gets on the wrong side of the 4 and will have to correct here. He fires in the 4 with inside draw and comes around 3 rails with perfect shape on the 5.

Shane gets out 144-129.

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane breaks and makes 3 balls on the break. He's left with either a tough cut on the 1 or a bank. Shane is free stroking now, he fires in the 1 cutting it down the rail and going back forth at least 4 times with shape on the 3. He may elect to play the 6 off the nine in the side. No, he shoots it down table into the corner with shape on the 7 and gets out again.

10 away from the win 145-129.

Jaden

They're now showing him as an almost 98% favorite.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane breaks and squats the rock making 2balls on the break. e's got a similar albeit simpler cut on the 1 as last rack and he cuts it in again. This time the 2 is sat up in the far corner and he does come up a little short on the shape for the 3.

Ahhh no probllama, he shoots it down table and comes around the balls 3 rails for perfect shape on the 4. He runs out again. 146-129.

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane breaks and makes nothing. I was just about to say he's been squating the cb every rack and this time he doesn't. He hit the one a little off center.

Chang has a difficult cut on the one in the side and he cinches it.

The five doesn't have a pocket but the 8 combo looks wired. He does come up a tad bit short for shape on the 3 but he should be fine. He travels a little farther on the 4 than he probablt wanted and eas slightly off angle but manages to recover.

He does shoot the 5-8 combo and manages to get out to stop the bleeding for the time being.

130-146

Jaden