CTE automatically corrects stroke issues

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
According to you if I pocket a ball while "using CTE" then that must mean that CTE worked. It follows that if I pocket a ball using my magic jelly bean method then that must also mean that the jelly bean method worked.

I don't expect you to make the connection between the two. You are too busy thinking up jokes to distract from the parallel illustration.
No I said thousands of people pocketing a ball the same way proves something. Someone continually talking about playing with the jelly beans in his pocket means absolutely nothing
If it matters, on tournament days I've adopted the jelly bean system. Since doing so I've made countless shots, and missed only a few. However based on my readings here I know that only made shots are a measure of how well a system works, and the misses are related to something else. ...so based on that data I can say with confidence that the jelly bean system has increased my potting ability to flawless levels.

Unfortunately I tend to get a little hungry after a few rounds and usually end up snacking on the jelly beans. This amounts to my undoing. I'm working on a service patch to the jelly bean system wherein I hide them on my person and actually don't rub them together during my PSR. Hoping that may prevent me from realizing I have a snack handy when that time comes.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it matters, on tournament days I've adopted the jelly bean system. Since doing so I've made countless shots, and missed only a few. However based on my readings here I know that only made shots are a measure of how well a system works, and the misses are related to something else. ...so based on that data I can say with confidence that the jelly bean system has increased my potting ability to flawless levels.
Yes, the successful shots means the system is working. The missed shots indicate you are doing it wrong.

Unfortunately I tend to get a little hungry after a few rounds and usually end up snacking on the jelly beans. This amounts to my undoing. I'm working on a service patch to the jelly bean system wherein I hide them on my person and actually don't rub them together during my PSR. Hoping that may prevent me from realizing I have a snack handy when that time comes.
That dovetails nicely with my work. I'm about to release DVD2 for jelly bean aiming. It gives you an option of remote viewing your jelly beans kept in a safe at home instead of putting them in your pocket. It works just as well no matter what you do with the jelly beans. Just be aware that the jelly beans are what make the whole thing work, not your natural learning process.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to you if I pocket a ball while "using CTE" then that must mean that CTE worked. It follows that if I pocket a ball using my magic jelly bean method then that must also mean that the jelly bean method worked.

I don't expect you to make the connection between the two. You are too busy thinking up jokes to distract from the parallel illustration.
Of course your post is absurd and does not follow the use of logic (which you profess to be a scientist of)
Jelly beans in your pocket do not have anything to do with hitting balls on a pool table with a stick. Therefore there is no "logic".
On the other hand, if you had said....."I pocket balls by using poolology, then that must mean poolology works", you would have been on safe scientific ground with logic (since poolology is a method to hit pool balls on a pool table with a stick).
Your sophomoric attempt at snide humor registers with an "F" and you merely (once again) make a fool out of yourself in front of anyone with a grain of sense.
"Jelly beans in the pocket" indeed. Bah...humbug.
hogs and pigs Resized.jpg

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course your post is absurd and does not follow the use of logic (which you profess to be a scientist of)
Jelly beans in your pocket do not have anything to do with hitting balls on a pool table with a stick. Therefore there is no "logic".
On the other hand, if you had said....."I pocket balls by using poolology, then that must mean poolology works", you would have been on safe scientific ground with logic (since poolology is a method to hit pool balls on a pool table with a stick).
Your sophomoric attempt at snide humor registers with an "F" and you merely (once again) make a fool out of yourself in front of anyone with a grain of sense.
"Jelly beans in the pocket" indeed. Bah...humbug.
View attachment 614001
Funny how the one thing you left out of your post is how CTE is any different from the jelly bean method. There is a connection between the table and Poolology. The geometry is there in black and white. I claim my jelly beans are the ingredient that puts the player on the shot line but I can't prove it yet. Stan claims Pro1 puts the player on the shot line but he can't prove it, either. Playing better after focused practice is not proof that this system or that system had much of anything to do with it.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Funny how the one thing you left out of your post is how CTE is any different from the jelly bean method. There is a connection between the table and Poolology. The geometry is there in black and white. I claim my jelly beans are the ingredient that puts the player on the shot line but I can't prove it yet. Stan claims Pro1 puts the player on the shot line but he can't prove it, either. Playing better after focused practice is not proof that this system or that system had much of anything to do with it.
Seems to me that "follows the use of logic".

pj
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Except Stan has proven everything. Just because you can’t understand doesn’t mean anything

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Yes, the successful shots means the system is working. The missed shots indicate you are doing it wrong.
My thoughts exactly... Before the jelly bean system (now to be referenced as JBS), I'd say I had at least a >95% success rate on potting. Now I'm maybe only missing <5% of the time. I'm sure if I could just manage to iron out my inconsistency with the application of JBS I could see even more improvement. All I need is some more table time to practice those shots wherein I failed to execute JBS correctly.
That dovetails nicely with my work. I'm about to release DVD2 for jelly bean aiming. It gives you an option of remote viewing your jelly beans kept in a safe at home instead of putting them in your pocket. It works just as well no matter what you do with the jelly beans. Just be aware that the jelly beans are what make the whole thing work, not your natural learning process.
That's exciting news. However I don't own a safe. Will any safe do..?.., or will this revision require something jelly bean specific...?

Just want to say I love how the JBS keeps evolving. Usually a viable system is devised, tested, and it either works or it flops. I mean normally if it already worked, why in earth would it need to be reinvented, or tweaked for whatever reason. That's what I love about the JBS. Ever changing, ever growing. Keep the haters guessing...

Not to step on your toes Dan, but I've been experimenting on using different colours of jelly beans for different playing conditions. I find I struggle with Diamond rails when attempting banks. However, what I've discovered. If I use jelly beans that match the colour series of the Diamond table (blue/red) it dials me right in. Well, to be fair, I'm not accustomed to using those colours in the JBS, so it takes a handful of bank attempts before I get acclimated to them. However, once I do man it's awesome. (y)

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
It most certainly does... Just because you can't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't applicable.

I suggest before you bash something you don't understand you give a try. Have you bothered using the JBS...? How can you claim it isn't applicable and by extension not work if you haven't bother to put the time in to learn it...?

Good day to you, Mr. Pot

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My thoughts exactly... Before the jelly bean system (now to be referenced as JBS), I'd say I had at least a >95% success rate on potting. Now I'm maybe only missing <5% of the time. I'm sure if I could just manage to iron out my inconsistency with the application of JBS I could see even more improvement. All I need is some more table time to practice those shots wherein I failed to execute JBS correctly.

That's exciting news. However I don't own a safe. Will any safe do..?.., or will this revision require something jelly bean specific...?
Johnny Carson, aka Karnac, used to put his jokes in a mayonnaise jar. I think that would work just as well.

Just want to say I love how the JBS keeps evolving. Usually a viable system is devised, tested, and it either works or it flops. I mean normally if it already worked, why in earth would it need to be reinvented, or tweaked for whatever reason. That's what I love about the JBS. Ever changing, ever growing. Keep the haters guessing...
I have the haters to thank for all the service packs!

Not to step on your toes Dan, but I've been experimenting on using different colours of jelly beans for different playing conditions. I find I struggle with Diamond rails when attempting banks. However, what I've discovered. If I use jelly beans that match the colour series of the Diamond table (blue/red) it dials me right in. Well, to be fair, I'm not accustomed to using those colours in the JBS, so it takes a handful of bank attempts before I get acclimated to them. However, once I do man it's awesome. (y)
Some other system inventors would bitch slap you for going against the orthodoxy, but not me. Good work! I think we should start a JBS testimonial thread. Here's one I got via email yesterday:

Before JBS I had trouble pocketing balls. The cue was so fat I had trouble with the stroke and whenever that black bumper hit the cue ball it would go in unpredictable directions. After using JBS I learned to turn the cue around to the skinny end and boy it's the stone cold Brazilians! I finally ran three balls. Took all the cash and kissed all the girls. Thank you JBS!!! Cletus Clump

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, my bad. Can you cite the page number in the book where he shows how CTE finds the shot line?
I could cite multiple pages but what would it matter to you. You don’t have the book, after being so obsessed about it for several years, and you have proven that you wouldn’t understand it either. I hear there are some new jelly bean flavors coming out though. Is there a particular jelly bean that works the best? Does the size of the jelly bean matter?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I could cite multiple pages but what would it matter to you. You don’t have the book, after being so obsessed about it for several years, and you have proven that you wouldn’t understand it either. I hear there are some new jelly bean flavors coming out though. Is there a particular jelly bean that works the best? Does the size of the jelly bean matter?
We all know that when you read those pages and look for proof it will boil down to circular logic as we've seen many times before. It will end up something like, "the proof it works is that it works and people are happy with it." Stan can only discuss the 1,2,3 procedure of what to do, not the proof that it finds the shot line. We know this because Stan already said on youtube that his book would not get into why or how CTE works.

Why don't you post those pages for everybody to see and you can make a fool of me?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We all know that when you read those pages and look for proof it will boil down to circular logic as we've seen many times before. It will end up something like, "the proof it works is that it works and people are happy with it." Stan can only discuss the 1,2,3 procedure of what to do, not the proof that it finds the shot line. We know this because Stan already said on youtube that his book would not get into why or how CTE works.

Why don't you post those pages for everybody to see and you can make a fool of me?
Lmao. You do a good enough job of making a fool of yourself without my help

I wouldn’t stoop so low as to post any instructors information on a public forum.

Everything someone needs to find the shot line is detailed in the book. No guesswork

Highly doubt you would except any detailed information on the shot line anyways.

Going to go read the other thread now with the JBS testimonials

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lmao. You do a good enough job of making a fool of yourself without my help

I wouldn’t stoop so low as to post any instructors information on a public forum.

Everything someone needs to find the shot line is detailed in the book. No guesswork

Highly doubt you would except any detailed information on the shot line anyways.

Going to go read the other thread now with the JBS testimonials
Sooooo, you got nuthin'...

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s usually what I get, nothing, when entering a conversation with you. So you could say I got exactly what I was expecting.
Why do you always just say "I know you are but what am I"? You said Stan has proof that CTE finds the shot line but you won't show us because we wouldn't understand it anyway? OK, sure.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do you always just say "I know you are but what am I"? You said Stan has proof that CTE finds the shot line but you won't show us because we wouldn't understand it anyway? OK, sure.
It’s been posted here several times. Did you ever understand the info? No you haven’t. Mohrt tried to walk you through it, did you bother learning or did you go off onto other things that you “think” happens?

Why are you interested anyways? You’ve put very little effort into learning CTE but you haven’t got it and have admitted you really aren’t interested in learning it. Why not just go sit next to the fool on the hill and share your jelly beans with him.