Congrats to Chip Compton

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Moves are part of being in pool with broke ass pool players that get staked , they gonna do whatever to get that $ regardless! Never had a job so it’s whatever….. I retired after working my ass off 35 years laying floors , I expect and welcome all moves when I’m in the pool room ! you would lose your mind down here in south Texas with the moves these guys try n pull !
Scott was broke 3-4 days after making $230.000.00 Off Viffer

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It doesn't bother me at all, but he has to understand that's his reputation. I happen to live in the greater Phoenix area, so I get to see Scott often. I moved here four years ago, and it blows me away to see how many of the local pool players (of all abilities) can't stand the guy. He's tried to get me to match up before, and I liked the game and the bet. But I will absolutely not subject myself to the antics. He even turned down my request to wear headphones if we played. At the end of the day, I'm much better off staying away from him. If it gets him more action, then good for him.
I was in Phoenix last week for a few days and played Tres. I'll try and remember your in PHX and reach out next trip.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was in Phoenix last week for a few days and played Tres. I'll try and remember your in PHX and reach out next trip.
Tres is a good dude. That sounds good, I might not be able to hang in some one pocket, but that would be a lot of fun!

johnhendy

Registered
Let’s me and you play some or is that to aggressive
If you are an old road guy you might recognize some of the players in the pic from five years ago at Bogies in Houston. I was 3rd in this one behind Incardona and Ogburn, who won it. I won it the year before.

Attachments

• B9642A6A-87EC-4EF9-87CF-4BEE64A76A6A.jpeg
    B9642A6A-87EC-4EF9-87CF-4BEE64A76A6A.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 152

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are an old road guy you might recognize some of the players in the pic from five years ago at Bogies in Houston. I was 3rd in this one behind Incardona and Ogburn, who won it. I won it the year before.

seen you play on daniel busches stream, you are no doubt a very good and knowledgeable one pocket player. and you did good one hole commentary too, until the attractive force of the golf table action got too strong lol. cheers from sweden

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s awesome man I’m almost there. I did Billy’s Hardwood Floors about 6 years ago . Me and my 2 guys installed 1500 sqft in two days ! He is an awesome guy for sure. Hope to see you at the next Bogies tournament sir! Take care 🙏

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have pretty much played anyone that wanted to play for over 65 years, but those days are over. I am still recovering from back surgery 8 months ago and healing is slow at my age (82).
Happy to see you are still here. Much respect for you and the other long time "been there done that crew" here.

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
I watched a few of the games with Del and Stevie Glenn. It was a great matchup. Congrats to Chip. As far as all
the critique about Scott, I have always liked him and he's always treated me real well. As for his antics, I have seen
top contenders in almost every sport that have antics or a different kind of personna. Some likeable, some not, but they all seem to have something that separates them from their competitors and sends them to the top of their games. Lots of people hate Earl, and yet he's always treated me
very decently. Different strokes for different folks!

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And in that match
scott pulled out a JUMP CUE to get out of a trap efren put him in
ANYONE THAT PLAYS ONEPOCKET KNOWS JUMP CUES ARE NOT ALLOWED
he bullied efren when efren protested
and efren finally gave in
VERY BUSH LEAGUE TO ME

That is a chicken shit move!

rementis

AzB Silver Member