EARL STRICKLAND Returns to TEAM USA

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In all seriousness, is there anybody in the pool world that can calm Earl down when he goes on tilt? If so, that person needs to be involved in some capacity on Team USA. Otherwise, odds are fairly high that he will lose it when something goes against him and then his quality of play will deteriorate.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
American Pool.

Ha
Ha
Ha

How about everyone also chip in to promote another movie that glorifies drunks and violence and cons in the Pool community?

Folks wonder why parents don’t want their kids in the Pool Hall.

Strickland is a pathetic germ of a human being. He should have been kicked out the door descades ago.
Number one... you cannot use Hollywood's version of a pool hall to make a summarization like that. In reality it's not that bad. Yes there are some areas that are depressed that are attractive to lower forms of life.. But that's not the norm.

And that's not just a problem in pool. Hollywood has the biggest lowlifes we have in our country. After all what are they? They are professional Liars. They're paid to be something they are not.

Number two... Earl has a small medical problem. It's not his fault. You have to see it for what it is. What are you going to do next? Make fun of kids in wheelchairs?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the

I got a feeling he's gonna run out from everywhere.

Now let's get Mike Dechaine on the team to so we could actually win this.
I truly hope he does, maybe more because of his recent episode. It may even help that it is in England and he just might get fired up to stick it to the Euro team. Certainly has got the forum and FB buzzing..

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
yeah, between the drugs, drinking and quitting matches, somehow Ronnie O' still did OK, huh? Did you give him a pass? Bet you did. LOL
Oh, tell me more about how sophisticated the drunkards at the Mosconi Cup will be this year? Please, if you want to talk about bottom barrel scraping, we will see that up close and personal with the Euro trash fans. No offense intended, LOL
I love the Euro fans. Hell, I wish they'd Mic the players up and let em talk trash nonstop, it's a show after all.

If it wasn't for the Euro fans MC probably would have ended years ago

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was disappointed to read on Facebook a post written by Dechaine about Earl saying, "Let the circus begin."

What makes Team USA win is unity. The team players support each other and have a team spirit. When Johan Ruijsink was Captain of Team USA, he created a unity that was sorely needed. That is why, in my opinion, Team Europe was successful under Johan Ruijsink's leadership style.

I know Mike Dechaine has a strong fan following, especially in the Northeast, but it would be nice if he adjusted his attitude some and tried to be more amiable with others from time to time.

Thank goodness, Jeremy Jones and Shane Van Boening know who's who and what's happening in the American pool world much more than me as a virtual railbird. I trust their judgment on who the next two picks will be, and I'm sure they will be team players.
He might have a local fan base, but he doesn’t have 1% the respect he should-which I fully agree with.

NOT Fatboy Approved

He’s cancer at the Mcup. Ask CJ, I was there the whole time, every player meeting. 2012 mike was the primary reason we lost.

Best Fatboy

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
My goodness

You got to call this what it is! CHARITY.......

EARL has fallen on tough times in my humble opinion and SVB is his friend!

This is the proverbial knick knack patty whack give a dog a bone!

Only problem with charity ! Someone in the industry that is deserving gets on !

That is the problem! It truly is a circus of butt kissing nonsense when it is more about who is friends with who.......

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: VVP

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I truly hope he does, maybe more because of his recent episode. It may even help that it is in England and he just might get fired up to stick it to the Euro team. Certainly has got the forum and FB buzzing..
He has been playing well at the international 9 ball- just beat Konrad J. I hope he plays well against Shaw tomorrow

VVP

Registered

That is the problem! It truly is a circus of butt kissing nonsense when it is more about who is friends with who.......

Kd

Exactly my thoughts but I didn't want to say it here. Bet there are others thinking along these lines also.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
that's strange- the bracket I was looking at said he was scheduled to play Shaw tomorrow
You were right, he hasn't played Grabe. He's in the winner's scheduled to play Shaw tommorrow. He beat Konrad hill-hill to get there.

Jaden

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
yeah, between the drugs, drinking and quitting matches, somehow Ronnie O' still did OK, huh? Did you give him a pass? Bet you did. LOL
Oh, tell me more about how sophisticated the drunkards at the Mosconi Cup will be this year? Please, if you want to talk about bottom barrel scraping, we will see that up close and personal with the Euro trash fans. No offense intended, LOL
I love the Euro fans. Hell, I wish they'd Mic the players up and let em talk trash nonstop, it's a show after all.

If it wasn't for the Euro fans MC probably would have ended years ago

Kd

You're disgusting

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that's strange- the bracket I was looking at said he was scheduled to play Shaw tomorrow
You were right, he hasn't played Grabe. He's in the winner's scheduled to play Shaw tommorrow. He beat Konrad hill-hill to get there.

Jaden
There was a redraw for last 32 and there is a new stage 2 bracket. Earls out. Shaws out also.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Kd

Oh, give it a rest. Earl gives lessons and has a website to sell stuff. He's no worse off than many Americans in the Biden economy. lol

Sure, that's what this about, giving someone a break to make money, I guess, all the other "rich" former pool players don't get a taste, huh? lol

Even if it was true, of course, you're one of the biggest liberals I know, and now suddenly, you are against hand outs. Dude, stop, you're killing me. lol

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In all seriousness, is there anybody in the pool world that can calm Earl down when he goes on tilt? If so, that person needs to be involved in some capacity on Team USA. Otherwise, odds are fairly high that he will lose it when something goes against him and then his quality of play will deteriorate.
Jack Haley was on the Bulls and Spurs rosters solely to tend to Dennis Rodman. You’re right, Team USA should find someone like Haley.