Ran into Shane at a pool hall.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I was over at a pool hall. And I ran into Shane. Watched him play a couple games with someone. I have no idea who he played. It was some local dude. I don't think the dude won a single game. But it was really cool to watch Shane pretty much just run the table. He was playing on a 7-foot valley rental table.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I was over at a pool hall. And I ran into Shane. Watched him play a couple games with someone. I have no idea who he played. It was some local dude. I don't think the dude won a single game. But it was really cool to watch Shane pretty much just run the table. He was playing on a 7-foot valley rental table.
where was this?

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just what Shane needs is a stalker.............
Just because I need to be absolutely clear I am not a stalker. I'm not sure why you would even think this. I mean you should have said you should try and play Shane see how many games you could win. And then tell me how on Valley Bar Box I could win all of them because it's so easy. Or something of that nature. I mean if you beat Earl Strickland on a 9-foot diamond table beating Shane on a 7 Foot valley table should be a piece of cake.

Tom1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some pool hall in some State like middle of the nowhere state I think it was called Dakota something at least that was the state's name.
If you were in Rapid City SD, you could have been in Break Room Billiards. I stopped there last year. This is the room owned by Shane’s grandfather and where he learned to play pool. I played on a Valley rental that was as good as any Diamond bar box I play on at home.

terpdad

Registered
Maybe there's some history between OP & others in this thread, but I'm coming in blind... This story is unbelievable (and unbelievably boring) because of the total absence of details. How in the world do you not know what state you were in at the time? Or offer even something which gives some insight into what most of us never see like "Shane only ordered a Coke. Shook hands with everyone who came over. Seemed like a good guy"?

Did I ever tell you about the time I met someone somewhere & they said something?

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you were in Rapid City SD, you could have been in Break Room Billiards. I stopped there last year. This is the room owned by Shane’s grandfather and where he learned to play pool. I played on a Valley rental that was as good as any Diamond bar box I play on at home.
It got a new owner around July.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe there's some history between OP & others in this thread, but I'm coming in blind... This story is unbelievable (and unbelievably boring) because of the total absence of details. How in the world do you not know what state you were in at the time? Or offer even something which gives some insight into what most of us never see like "Shane only ordered a Coke. Shook hands with everyone who came over. Seemed like a good guy"?

Did I ever tell you about the time I met someone somewhere & they said something?
Tom 1 2 3 4 pretty much sums up the place I was at. I had to Google it cuz I couldn't remember it.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Just what Shane needs is a stalker.............

I am sure Shane I’d use to people wanting to talk with him, or watch him play.

If he do like it he can do a Lee Marvin, yell & curse leave me alone.

Being famous has drawbacks.🙁

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A Valley that plays as good as a Diamond....I’ve heard everything now.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

He's a complete idiot