Dimond ball cleaner RPM

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never heard of anyone who has bought a Diamond polisher complain about it.
The only people who complain won’t come off the $ to buy one or try and rig up some other less than good solution.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The only people who complain won’t come off the $ to buy one or try and rig up some other less than good solution.
Ran into a hooked the other day, she offered to do me a favor for $50 bucks, I said well now hold on, I just happen to have a new BLUE book on the value of favors from hookers.

First question, how old are you? 31, ok.

Married or divorced? Divorced, ok.

Kids? Yes, 2, ok.

Natural birth or c-section, had both by c-section, ok.

Let me at this up, ok, got it.
Blue book says your favors are only worth $12 today, and if you're hungry and want something to eat, it comes out of your $12🤯

So, I guess the Diamond ball polisher is worth the asking price😅🤣🤣

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ran into a hooked the other day, she offered to do me a favor for $50 bucks, I said well now hold on, I just happen to have a new BLUE book on the value of favors from hookers.

First question, how old are you? 31, ok.

Married or divorced? Divorced, ok.

Kids? Yes, 2, ok.

Natural birth or c-section, had both by c-section, ok.

Let me at this up, ok, got it.
Blue book says your favors are only worth $12 today, and if you're hungry and want something to eat, it comes out of your $12🤯

So, I guess the Diamond ball polisher is worth the asking price😅🤣🤣
The fkn ya get ain’t worth the fkn ya get

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The rental program with hookers just doesn’t work for me. Probably saved a ton of $ over the years. I just can’t make that idea work for me, feels like losing for some reason. I like winning. Pass

Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s is similar to a Russian whore and a Diamond all polisher?

They both are about $800…….

Attachments

• 2C84231E-2A47-4C2D-9960-AD385E23B0EC.jpeg
    2C84231E-2A47-4C2D-9960-AD385E23B0EC.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 67

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
The rental program with hookers just doesn’t work for me. Probably saved a ton of $ over the years. I just can’t make that idea work for me, feels like losing for some reason. I like winning. Pass

Fatboy
It's not a rental fee, it's an leaving tax...

All about perspective...lol

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not a rental fee, it's an leaving tax...

All about perspective...lol
“Ya pay them to leave”

I understand, still just doesn’t work for me. I used to see a few girls in Vegas who were strippers back in the 90’s. I didn’t give them money, just knew them. There was plenty in Vegas back then. Easy picken’s too. Fun times.

But end of the day, I’ve always preferred going gambling or hanging out at a pool room or something rather than chasing girls. Never liked strip clubs or night clubs either. All seems dumb to me. I suppose the night club people think pool is dumb.

Main thing is do what you like when you can, and be thankful for everyday

Best
Fatboy

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Next ball polisher design, half as tall, half the weight, no pulleys or fan belts, 2 spinning platters on the same plane, two rotating turns, two straightaway. Balls separated with paddles on a serpentine belt, no carpeting, buffing surface cleans out with 409 spray cleaner, serpentine belt goes in the washing machine. Powered by 115v or 220v through a power inverter stepped down to a variable speed 24v direct drive motor.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next ball polisher design, half as tall, half the weight, no pulleys or fan belts, 2 spinning platters on the same plane, two rotating turns, two straightaway. Balls separated with paddles on a serpentine belt, no carpeting, buffing surface cleans out with 409 spray cleaner, serpentine belt goes in the washing machine. Powered by 115v or 220v through a power inverter stepped down to a variable speed 24v direct drive motor.
By "power inverter", do you mean switching power supply?

If yes,, then be careful of the internal fans inside of those bricks. Some manufacturers use a plastic sleeve for the bearing in the fans, and they all end up seizing up, and the switching power supply (brick) will thermally shut off. Make sure you spec a ball bearing type fan.

Edit: They do not all have fans-it depends on the wattage rating you use.

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drop one off😉

realkingcobra

Silver Member
By "power inverter", do you mean switching power supply?

If yes,, then be careful of the internal fans inside of those bricks. Some manufacturers use a plastic sleeve for the bearing in the fans, and they all end up seizing up, and the switching power supply (brick) will thermally shut off. Make sure you spec a ball bearing type fan.

Edit: They do not all have fans-it depends on the wattage rating you use.
I've been researching the inverters big RVs and most all Yachts use, especially yachts that use several 12v and 24v inverters. In Blue Water yachts that connect to shore power anywhere from 90v to 380v, they connect the shore power available to what ever country they're in. That power gets converted to 24v which is then used to charge the main battery banks through step-down inverters. Then the batteries are used to convert it back to clean 120v-220v power to power the yacht electrical system.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been researching the inverters big RVs and most all Yachts use, especially yachts that use several 12v and 24v inverters. In Blue Water yachts that connect to shore power anywhere from 90v to 380v, they connect the shore power available to what ever country they're in. That power gets converted to 24v which is then used to charge the main battery banks through step-down inverters. Then the batteries are used to convert it back to clean 120v-220v power to power the yacht electrical system.
Glen, at the vegas compound I had 440 3-phase power everywhere on that property

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just guessing not knowing what you intend to do, but if you're just trying to convert AC line voltage (100-240VAC) to DC, then the simplest approach would be a switching power supply. Best part of that is your polisher would be able to be sold worldwide using the same switching power supply. Plug and play anywhere. Switching power supplies are not that expensive, especially in a production where they are purchased in larger quantities. They can be purchased in various DC outputs. Most common are 24VDC and 12 VDC.

It would all depend on your power requirements to run the DC motor.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'm just guessing not knowing what you intend to do, but if you're just trying to convert AC line voltage (100-240VAC) to DC, then the simplest approach would be a switching power supply. Best part of that is your polisher would be able to be sold worldwide using the same switching power supply. Plug and play anywhere. Switching power supplies are not that expensive, especially in a production where they are purchased in larger quantities. They can be purchased in various DC outputs. Most common are 24VDC and 12 VDC.

It would all depend on your power requirements to run the DC motor.
Most of the ball polishers we sell are worldwide and vary somewhat in the 50hz cycles in various countries. Back when I lived in Italy, late 60's we ran all of our American made appliances on AC converters, which provided the 120 60hz output. Most newer built exploration yachts today are being built with more batteries, and inverters providing clean 12v and 24v power systems, even air conditioning and refrigeration. For the most part now, shore power at the dockside is just providing the power needed to charge the battery banks, the onboard system manages it from the batteries throughout the rest of the ship from the batteries.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
My thought process on this change is to see if I can design the ball polisher to run on a deep cycle rechargeable battery, which only needs to be plugged in once in a while to charge the battery up, otherwise the ball polisher can be rolled around on wheels from table to table to polish and clean the balls

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My thought process on this change is to see if I can design the ball polisher to run on a deep cycle rechargeable battery, which only needs to be plugged in once in a while to charge the battery up, otherwise the ball polisher can be rolled around on wheels from table to table to polish and clean the balls
I know you're giving DeWalt 20v & 60flex consideration. You can name the new polisher The Diamond Bare Tool Cleaner..... no battery included.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah, so basically a UPS.

Will the motor still be an AC motor?