Keanu Reeves at Arizona Snooker Academy

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You made it onto World Snooker Tour site, congrats.

How big is Snooker really? Know it is large in UK, but Worldwide reall, or only small compaired to Pool,

Tadaimarlon

How big is Snooker really? Know it is large in UK, but Worldwide reall, or only small compaired to Pool,
The main countries are UK and China but it's also popular in Germany, Thailand, Australia etc. Pool is bigger when it comes to amateur players but the snooker pros make way more money than pool pros.. totally different league.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Not to mention he's got to shoot while Halle Berry is running around in yoga pants.
Definitely not a bad little perk at all huh. They did a bunch of training together, much of which can be seen on the same channel. Here's one of Halle who also took it seriously and became a respectable amateur as well. It has a couple of mildly funny candid moments at the end too.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

in terms of viewers it's very big. pool doesn't even compare. when ding junhui played in the world championship final some years ago there were something like a hundred million viewers. imagine the sponsor interest in those kind of numbers.

player wise pool is probably bigger. snooker is mainly played in the british isles, china, india, thailand, iran, israel. but on the other hand south america, turkey, vietnam, korea etc is carom billiards territory.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, and THAT is someone who could help pool!
If only someone could get him interested to do some pool movie. He is known to do help out with small films and take big pay out.
His wide appeal can sell almost anything.
Was big hit at xbox

:D

Rusty in Montana

I enjoyed my time playing pool at the Colored Stone while in Toronto many year's ago I'd of truly enjoyed playing a rack or two with Keanu if he would've been there back then .

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s awesome! This guy has been through so much tragedy in his life and remains one of the most humble, down to earth celebrities on the planet. That’s really cool you got to meet him, and at a pool hall no less!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
The main countries are UK and China but it's also popular in Germany, Thailand, Australia etc. Pool is bigger when it comes to amateur players but the snooker pros make way more money than pool pros.. totally different league.

I know that in UK top Snooker & Darts throwers do very well.

Thanks for info.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The coolest dude in Hollywood IMO. He knows the difference between real life and the fairy tale that Hollywood is.
Have you seen what he's been through? It will blow your mind. The guy has every right to be bitter but instead he's a true gentleman.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Maybe the idea of Reeves don’t get me excited. Grew up close to Hollyweird, Stars were everywhere.

Actually had H/S full of em, couple in my own class of grads.

Even Playmate of year, thank you silicone.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
He is known to take his field research pretty seriously. Here he is training for one of the John Wick movies where he became a legit decent amateur speed shooter in the process.
People on the left that bemoan gun violence, padding their own pockets promoting gun violence. Only in America...