Tascarella owners club only entire here !

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Been a while so thought I would review this thread.
I noticed that the images I posted were removed.
Here is a Tascarella to add to this thread.

Myron
Don't know where the pics went but I'm glad you put them back up. What a great Tasc!!!
Thanks for sharing this beauty!

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Myron
Not my style at all but nice cue. Are all the inlays in the butt ivory or are the bars and diamond in the middle silver?

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a combination of Sterling Silver and Ivory through the cue…
It was my design and Pete Sr loved it.

Myron
Always a good thing when the cuemaker likes the design. I have had great luck a couple times just providing a budget and letting the cuemaker do their thing.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
This one is too special to let go.
But I cannot say never…

Thank you
Myron
Myron
Can`t wait to see you & Daphnia (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) Always a pleasure seeing you 2 at the SBE show.
You always have nice looking cues for display. See you in a few days
Jeff

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron
Can`t wait to see you & Daphnia (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) Always a pleasure seeing you 2 at the SBE show.
You always have nice looking cues for display. See you in a few days
Jeff
We will be there for sure with the usual team we support (Kenny and Gian) but it will be the first time that Barry will have a booth as well.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event.

Myron & Daphne

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• 52AD26ED-E789-40E7-B829-0C40865E4285.jpeg
    52AD26ED-E789-40E7-B829-0C40865E4285.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 147

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

Myron
Love how they put an aluminum bushing inside the cap too. Pete did that on my fancy one he built in 2007. I call that a "cap saver" :)
Nice cue Myron

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Myron
Very nice cue. That butt sleeve is really something special. Nice design and as expected, perfectly executed.

71dewajack

If you haven't done so already, you should post this on the Tascarella Cue Fans Facebook page. Someone there may have a lead. Good luck, I can see why you want it back.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Major long shot here but does anyone in the thread know who might have my old Tascarella? If you are the current owner of this Tascarella, could you please send me a pm?

The short story: Quite a few years ago when I was working overseas for the military as I am now, I heard a story from an AZB member about an old beat up Tascarella cue some road player was playing with when he was in Florida. Can’t remember the guys name. I was put in touch with this person who emailed me pics of the cue as he was looking to sell it. The cue had no Tascarella signature. Barely any finish left. Dings and scratches. It was beat up and definitely used. I sent the pics to Pete Sr. and spoke with him on the phone. He confirmed it to be one of his builds. I bought the cue and had it shipped directly to Pete and he completed a total refinish of the cue and brought it back to life. The rest is history.

If someone on here has this cue or knows where it is, it would be greatly, greatly appreciated if you would let me know via pm or by text at 6102830060.

Thank You All, John

75a5a236b0a911b395ff15dca8cebb44.jpg

91f178051294d85e20567bc985d4d7a6.jpg

8d04f252ffeb2e873d0f75a2a0939a3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hope you get your old cue back... (y)

71dewajack

If you love something, set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be. That sweet widow is meant to be played by you. Very nice!

Reactions: bbb