Last 4 Ever Tip Tool

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
my screw up... I responded to your post before I looked at the order slip. They will ship tomorrow.

TrxR

Where can I get these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Apparently, they stopped making the black Pro model. I emailed them from their site asking why and they never responded back to me.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am disappointed with Last 4 Ever company. Apparently, they stopped making the black Pro model. I emailed them from their site asking why and they never responded back to me. I have 3 of their models and thought I was a good customer.
Looks like their attitude is "buy our stuff 'n shut up".
so you are disappointed that they dont make the black pro model anymore (BTW me too)
and didnt get an answer to your email.
did you try again?
have you ever had a problem with one of their products?
i have never had an issue with any version of last4ever i have owned.
i am not sure i would jump to conclusions on their attitude because one email was missed
and you are not complaing about a product you did receive
jmho

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
so you are disappointed that they dont make the black pro model anymore (BTW me too)
and didnt get an answer to your email.
did you try again?
have you ever had a problem with one of their products?
i have never had an issue with any version of last4ever i have owned.
i am not sure i would jump to conclusions on their attitude because one email was missed
and you are not complaing about a product you did receive
jmho
Have you ever requested information and received a reply from them?
This wasn't my only attempt at trying to contact them. I didn't feel like going into details but I did try several other venues.
I shoot with soft, layered tips and their other tools are a little too coarse for them. I use them for shaping and scuffing break tips. The Pro model was less coarse and perfect for my shooting tips. Unfortunately, the flat side of the Pro model peeled off a little and that's why I'm trying to locate another one.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This wasn't my only attempt at trying to contact them. I didn't feel like going into details but I did try several other venues.
I shoot with soft, layered tips and their other tools are a little too coarse for them. I use them for shaping and scuffing break tips. The Pro model was less coarse and perfect for my shooting tips. Unfortunately, the flat side of the Pro model peeled off a little and that's why I'm trying to locate another one. At this point I'm not expecting Last4Ever to make good on it.
I knew joel the former owner
And all my interaction were with him
I dont know the new owners
I too liked the black pro for all the reasons you stated
I play with g2 soft
I hope the new owners decide to offer the black pro again

TrxR

I shoot with soft, layered tips and their other tools are a little too coarse for them. I use them for shaping and scuffing break tips. The Pro model was less coarse and perfect for my shooting tips. Unfortunately, the flat side of the Pro model peeled off a little and that's why I'm trying to locate another one. At this point I'm not expecting Last4Ever to make good on it.
I bought a package with both the dime and nickel versions last fall. Before I did I emailed them with some questions about shipping to Canada and a couple of other things and got an email back within 12 hours.
Try them again. I hope they get back to you.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a package with both the dime and nickel versions last fall. Before I did I emailed them with some questions about shipping to Canada and a couple of other things and got an email back within 12 hours.
Try them again. I hope they get back to you.
Agree. Some outfits are just quicker to repond. No reason to get all Karen about it.

• Haha
Reactions: bbb

Last4Ever

I am disappointed with Last 4 Ever company. Apparently, they stopped making the black Pro model. I emailed them from their site asking why and they never responded back to me. I have 3 of their models and thought I was a good customer.
Looks like their attitude is "buy our stuff 'n shut up".
Hi Rick. I just saw your post here on AZ, and then found your email in the spam/trash folder. Somehow, I overlooked it! I am sorry for no earlier response ☹

To answer your question, the Pro model was awesome, but never got any traction. Most realized they could graze the tip to keep the more aggressive grit at bay. Also, the flat top surface (with the course grit) is meant to compact the leather fibers that fray up by rolling the surface across the top of the tip. Consequently, the combo tool has just been revamped to incorporate a texture similar to a tip tapper to achieve the same purpose (since it does not have the flat surface). We are also about to release a Quarter version which will cater to break tips. See attached pics (these are just from my phone camera and are not the final pics to be published).

If you are interested in one of the new Combo or Quarter units send me a DM and I will create a 50% off coupon for you to try it out... and to help make up for the lack of response! I also sent this response to your email address. Again, so sorry for not seeing this post or your email until today... we do take pride in giving our clients the best possible service.

Respectfully,

April Wazelle

Your Last4Ever Team!

combo_quarter.jpg

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Rick. I just saw your post here on AZ, and then found your email in the spam/trash folder. Somehow, I overlooked it! I am sorry for no earlier response ☹

To answer your question, the Pro model was awesome, but never got any traction. Most realized they could graze the tip to keep the more aggressive grit at bay. Also, the flat top surface (with the course grit) is meant to compact the leather fibers that fray up by rolling the surface across the top of the tip. Consequently, the combo tool has just been revamped to incorporate a texture similar to a tip tapper to achieve the same purpose (since it does not have the flat surface). We are also about to release a Quarter version which will cater to break tips. See attached pics (these are just from my phone camera and are not the final pics to be published).

If you are interested in one of the new Combo or Quarter units send me a DM and I will create a 50% off coupon for you to try it out... and to help make up for the lack of response! I also sent this response to your email address. Again, so sorry for not seeing this post or your email until today... we do take pride in giving our clients the best possible service.

Respectfully,

April Wazelle

Your Last4Ever Team!

View attachment 638467
I bought one of the original combo tools, actually 2 of them, one was for a friend. I like the look of the new combo tool in this picture, the one on right looks like a bad boy. Unit is not on your site yet, so when/where can we buy it and is there an az discount code, haha. :)

Last4Ever

any update?
Still tweaking new website. Gotta make sure it's solid. In the meantime, anyone who is interested in the new Combo version and/or Quarter version can DM or email directly to orders@last4ever.com. We will offer a pre-sale price of $25 for the Combo and $20 for the quarter... or both for $40. Free shipping lower 48. Just need your name, shipping address and email to send a PayPal invoice.

-April