My Diamond table journey

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In January of 2021 I was notified by Mike here on azbilliards that az in conjuction with Diamond Billiards that I had won a 7 ft diamond table. They picked my name from the members here on the site.
Because I live about an hour away from the super billiards expo I suggested that they wait for the expo to deliver the table. Because they expo was canceled last year I waited until this year.
I do not have room for the table in my townhouse. I donated the table to the senior center here in my town of old bridge NJ. This way I can use the table from 9-3 Monday thru Friday.
The table was delivered Tuesday.. I has the pleasure of talking to Diamond vp Chad at the expo. Also spoke to Mr Macdonald and Mr Berger who worked the booth at the expo. Macdonald and Berger..The need to hire someone name cheese to they could have Macdonald Cheese Berger.
Here are some pics.
The installers name is Paul Smith. I have seen several tables worked on over the years. I have never seen anyone work so meticulously. He spent a lot of time making sure the table was perfectly level. Great job.

me and diamond.jpg
flipping table.jpg
truck unload 2.jpg
table setup.jpg
level 1.jpg
View attachment 639543

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Looks great. I hope the folks at the senior center appreciate you for the kindness. Tell them to bring their A games.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
In January of 2021 I was notified by Mike here on azbilliards that az in conjuction with Diamond Billiards that I had won a 7 ft diamond table. They picked my name from the members here on the site.
Because I live about an hour away from the super billiards expo I suggested that they wait for the expo to deliver the table. Because they expo was canceled last year I waited until this year.
I do not have room for the table in my townhouse. I donated the table to the senior center here in my town of old bridge NJ. This way I can use the table from 9-3 Monday thru Friday.
The table was delivered Tuesday.. I has the pleasure of talking to Diamond vp Chad at the expo. Also spoke to Mr Macdonald and Mr Berger who worked the booth at the expo. Macdonald and Berger..The need to hire someone name cheese to they could have Macdonald Cheese Berger.
Here are some pics.
The installers name is Paul Smith. I have seen several tables worked on over the years. I have never seen anyone work so meticulously. He spent a lot of time making sure the table was perfectly level. Great job.

View attachment 639544View attachment 639545View attachment 639546View attachment 639547View attachment 639548View attachment 639543
That's a one man job, what the heck are all the rest of them guys helping on😅🤣

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are standing the table up with putting too much pressure on the legs.

They don't have any A games. A lot of D games.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Here are some pics.

View attachment 639544View attachment 639545View attachment 639546View attachment 639547View attachment 639548View attachment 639543
Awesome! Setting it up in the senior center was a great idea, I bet there will be many hours of enjoyment.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Harolds Deli is the nuts when it comes to sandwiches. One can feed a half dozen people with no problem!!!
We’re talking a man wich. Maybe they have a Philly cheesesteaks. Probably 5 feet long. Where’s Philly?

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The senior center is about 15 minutes from Harolds. Whenever I play in Edison I take the back roads home to avoid rt 9. This takes me past Harolds. You need at least 4 people to eat on sandwich at harolds.
For those of you who are familar with Sandcastle billiards it is about 5 minutes to Harolds.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The senior center is about 15 minutes from Harolds. Whenever I play in Edison I take the back roads home to avoid rt 9. This takes me past Harolds. You need at least 4 people to eat on sandwich at harolds.
For those of you who are familar with Sandcastle billiards it is about 5 minutes to Harolds.
Sorry to hijack… but while on subject. First time I went to Harold’s I drove by 3 x. It is U turn city. Thought I’d need a detective to find it.