John Gabriel is a bad man

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, he really played great. Very good match for the one pocket fans. Also noticed Alex wearing glasses is that something new?

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Known JG a long time. He plays all games pretty sporty. Not a full time'r with his landscape gig so these outings are really big for him. Also does really good commentary on various streams.
I understand- gotta pay the bills, but I wonder how good he could be if he became a full-time pro.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I understand- gotta pay the bills, but I wonder how good he could be if he became a full-time pro.

Maybe he love playing Pool, play well but has real job with good money & future.

Sadly Pool Players no matter how good they are have not achieved pay equity with other pro sport athletes.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I know it is a shock since I live in Az, but I really don't care for One Pocket all that much. If there more shots like the one that John pulled out in that last rack (you know the shot if you watched the match), I might get a lot more interested in One Pocket.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, this is the table layout.

gabriel layout.jpg

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I know it is a shock since I live in Az, but I really don't care for One Pocket all that much. If there more shots like the one that John pulled out in that last rack (you know the shot if you watched the match), I might get a lot more interested in One Pocket.

View attachment 640617
I think Mr Gabriel was a member here but ran afoul of the law… be nice to have him back

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched that too but missed the first game and then had to leave when he was up 2-1, looking forward to watching the whole thing now.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

View attachment 640617
I mean, it was wired

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to 1:43:45 for this particular shot.

View attachment 640617