Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It was weak, you aren't wrong.

Since harrardarx has oppositional disorder, thems will likely agree or disagree, as there really aren't any other options available.
I'm still gleefully awaiting Danny's rebuttals to his last couple of call outs
Can't wait

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stop your bullshit attitude.
Keyboard someone who might give a damn.
You have yet to make any reasonable assessment of anyone else’s intellect, which dictates that it is your smarts that are questionable.
That was well written.

I knew there was something in that box...

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I have no idea what other billiard disciplines he’s familiar with but I thought we were discussing 14.1, no?

I mean, what next? Russian Pyramid? Pill Bottle pool? English Eight Ball? Balkline?

And my recollection is that while Bobby briefly entertained the possibility of you playing in our event, when you demanded money upfront he told you to go pound sand.

Lou Figueroa
no blunder there
This is incorrect - I never asked for any up front $ to participate in ya'lls' legions of circus pockets extravaganza, my 2nd conversation with chamberlain on tele - he said all pool players want something for free - right after he mentioned 10 wpa players would have the 1st chance (only two of whom natural born USA players) It is what it is Lou, for the record I never found you to be dishonest and I did appreciate yer candor when I was being verbally attacked by the fake news facebook cowards. I did notice ya;ll followed the same busyness model that j.s teem did, use facebook crowd, phony facing i.e circus pockets - and then once the gool' is accomplished - quickly remove the table and sell it off (fami9liar pattern) destroy the evidence. Now yer just 1 of those familiar promoters who would act as if I am crazy for noticing chamberlain's fictional reports about yall's table spectacle - maybe I am just mis speaking? I too thought we were discussing what bobby said in his podcast - when u tried to change that to what he has said here on this forum to try and cover his tracts/lie's . For what we all heard him say in his podcast in relation to pockets being altered state - was very inconsistent - and distant from what EYE Call the truth. I AM NOT tryin to be a Chief investigator here - just 1 of the Honest Injun's. Despite what sum social media groupies will say Mosconi and Cranfield are the current World Record holders in 14.1, if u would have left chamberlain comments/lie's out of this - i might have left it to spoil - similar to the woke media's 626 claim.

Dan Harriman (The Springfield Rifle)
me pieces are covered
take a straighter Stronger Course

Last edited:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is incorrect - I never asked for any up front $ to participate in ya'lls' legions of circus pockets extravaganza. It is what it is Lou, for the record I never found you to be dishonest and I did appreciate yer candor when I was being verbally attacked by the fake news facebook cowards. I did notice ya;ll followed the same busyness model that j.s teem did, use facebook crowd, phony facing i.e circus pockets - and then once the gool is accomplished - quickly remove the table and sell it off (fami9liar pattern) destroy the evidence. Now yer just 1 of those familiar promoters who would act as if I am crazy for noticing chamberlain's fictional reports about yall's table spectacle - maybe I am just mis speaking? I too thought we were discussing what bobby said in his podcast - when u tried to change that to what he has said here on this forum to try and cover his tracts/lie's . For what we all heard him say in his podcast was very inconsistent - and distant from the truth.
jackass.jpg

Hi Dan

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
But first, Y’all naysayers, all should apologize to Bobby Chamberlain for rudely, butting into his personal business.
Show a little respect.
Nic, nic, nic. …Indians…
radar, leading from behind, respectfully
When hunting the truth - and hungry - the strongest runners - do stay in the back of the pack Radar(y)(y)

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yes. they saw it *live* at home -- it is clear as day from from the AZ record (which I've now cited twice for you) people were watching the stream *live" and after a two minute interruption watched him break the record *live* on their computers, TVs, and phones.

And so Bobby misspoke on the podcast. Big frippin' deal. I seem to recall you said just a few days ago that our facings were "dry rotted pocket facings."

Now you're saying they were just "soft." Sometimes people screw up -- it happens, get over it.

Lou Figueroa
Yer pal bobby - soft in the head - ya'll ain't selling me anything, I only invest in what I know to be genuine. wpa players need phony chamberlain pockets to succeed - I prefer a level slate and factory pocket specs - for the table.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I also don't care
A famil-liar theme from the woke politickly' correct, peopel like u with low iq's would do well to stick to what they DO care about, go back to yer facebook friends that have not a clue about the truth - where u belong.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is incorrect - I never asked for any up front $ to participate in ya'lls' legions of circus pockets extravaganza, my 2nd conversation with chamberlain on tele - he said all pool players want something for free - right after he mentioned 10 wpa players would have the 1st chance (only two of whom natural born USA players) It is what it is Lou, for the record I never found you to be dishonest and I did appreciate yer candor when I was being verbally attacked by the fake news facebook cowards. I did notice ya;ll followed the same busyness model that j.s teem did, use facebook crowd, phony facing i.e circus pockets - and then once the gool' is accomplished - quickly remove the table and sell it off (fami9liar pattern) destroy the evidence. Now yer just 1 of those familiar promoters who would act as if I am crazy for noticing chamberlain's fictional reports about yall's table spectacle - maybe I am just mis speaking? I too thought we were discussing what bobby said in his podcast - when u tried to change that to what he has said here on this forum to try and cover his tracts/lie's . For what we all heard him say in his podcast in relation to pockets being altered state - was very inconsistent - and distant from what EYE Call the truth. I AM NOT tryin to be a Chief investigator here - just 1 of the Honest Injun's. Despite what sum social media groupies will say Mosconi and Cranfield are the current World Record holders in 14.1, if u would have left chamberlain comments/lie's out of this - i might have left it to spoil - similar to the woke media's 626 claim.

Dan Harriman (The Springfield Rifle)
me pieces are covered
take a straighter Stronger Course

Sure.

You didn’t want any up front money from Bobby or Peter.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yer pal bobby - soft in the head - ya'll ain't selling me anything, I only invest in what I know to be genuine. wpa players need phony chamberlain pockets to succeed - I prefer a level slate and factory pocket specs - for the table.

Well, all I can advise is that if you ever run into Bobby in person you keep your opinion about how soft his head is to yourself ;-)

Lou Figueroa

Reactions: ACL

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A famil-liar theme from the woke politickly' correct, peopel like u with low iq's would do well to stick to what they DO care about, go back to yer facebook friends that have not a clue about the truth - where u belong.
It is AMAZING how often those who 'seek truth' invent their own realties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.