Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When u mention my 'track record' Are u stating that I am not an honest person and or that I have not an ability to think - using logic? I would be careful with that lou as I'm Brutally Honest, I have an enate ability to - Scout corruption - particularly in relation to 14.1. No I am not sure I care to have u run next to me lou - although I can give u a few pointers if u'r goin to try. You may want to Tread lightly - and yer Gate or form will need to be smooth. As with yer pal chamberlain - I saw a Sign there - but then it said n0 trespassing - now you see the backside. I am not a promoter, but I practice 14.1 avidly and have an Honest Aim - and Sight, u may need to use yer headlamp of evening - I no want u to start trippin' on me. Chamberlain mentioned that he would be willing to play either j.s. or myself in 14.1 - on this thread - I think. Let me know if that too is not - fake news - as he can bet really high in a 300 point set on a pro cut factory Diamond. He can even try and give me lessons as he did during Shane's attempts (nearly fell down laughing on that) I continued to terre on.
As for me track record - you know I am a former Mosconi Cup team member (we Won the Cup back) and my first Pocket Billiard book was Mosconi's. Since I was 16 - I have written on list of goals - to surpass the 526 mark that the Great Mosconi set. yes I have skeletons in me closet, I hope you have not been demoted to - one of those cyber bully posters that try to drudge up my past from over 30yrs ago. As when I won against you there in One Pocket tournament in Olathe - I did not find you to be a nitty person. Also take care of your and bobby's feat' as I do have plenty longevity to endure. There won't be time to stop for the sign that says legends of circus pockets - we will have to avoid rehydrating at that hole - only cool clean water will suffice. :)

I guess that means no Scrabble, huh?

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll reply, since this seems to be an attempt at a civil exchange.

My opinion is that he should. For a price, but that he should. I'm not sure it would help, him or the 14.1 world, but sure, I think he should. The difficult thing was the investment in production (the literal pressing of the disc's, the cases and printing, and all that goes into making anything that looks professional) and getting any sort of profit after covering those expenses. Then having to handle processing orders, shipping, etc. Still more expense to recover before any profit. And of course having it "out there" makes it easy to pirate, thus eliminating portions of potential paying customers.

It's complicated. And now that it's been surpassed, that window is closed. Cest la vie. Gave us all something to talk about, at the very least. And inspired others to try, and one succeeded. So far. Hopefully JS made a little bit of coin from the viewings that he did.
At this point, one has to find the most valuable thing about the 626 run is the hissy fit its withholding brings.

$2
Goat shit
Cliff

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Danny, Mosconi did have multiple attempts to break a record.

Mosconi was simply performong exhibitions and one day 434 was the high run. The main difference is Mosconi was self taught and likely invented the best practices for a high run.
Well said.
Screenshot_20220910-120537.jpg

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I don't see it happening however..Bobby doesn't want to do it being the biggest deal killer. Surely some funds could be raised from the AZB crew here to back each player if it does happen. I include myself as one that would add something.
I notice u speak of doom and gloom much, 'dead' in yer avatar and now u mention deal 'killer'. If I were a big wig in Our Great Nations security - u'd be on me list of suspects. People like u r the breath of corruption. Have u made any good sales as of late?

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I notice u speak of doom and gloom much, 'dead' in yer avatar and now u mention deal 'killer'. If I were a big wig in Our Great Nations security - u'd be on me list of suspects. People like u r the breath of corruption. Have u made any good sales as of late?
I don't think you can become a big wig considering your own documented security concerns.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I would pay to see this.
Would be a nice way to close this out.
Both get to play on the same table as Shaw, hell, invite Shaw as well.
I asked 4 u to reply to a very simple question - yet u seem afraid to answer. I figure a mate such as u who owns so many conpennys - would be able to answer that simple question. So again do not continue to engage in the discussion - if yer unable to answer. Looks like I may have to advise the Chief of Moderator to intervene if u continue to engage in the thread - without responding to relevant question - as yer borderline becoming a troll now - mate. I will not deem u a troll just yet as u did add at one time a positive input in the flow of discussion - that time has come and gone - now yer becoming the little annoying bugger/coward type.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I think it was boxing last week. I can hardly wait to see what it will be next week. 😂
Another salesman, guilty conscience so u need to warn us rt up front on yer avatar that yer a salesman. don't u have a house to try and sell - or maybe yer a slumlord - probly the latter of the two. If u have no opinion as to why public is not allowed to independently verify the 626 - u may state it. If yer hear to be a coward troll - well I guess eye have seen yer kind before. So I ask u too - even though I know u too afraid to answer - same wit - tellinoz - so u'r in his companies. Would u bet yer house there is an unedited tape in existence of j.s. running 626 in 14.1. If u won't answer that simple question - then I know u too have doubts about the attempted theft of Mosconi's 526. I know all I need to about yer existence and or positive input for this thread. Seperating the trash from genuine posters, it is like a sorting out process - I'm sure u understood'.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked 4 u to reply to a very simple question - yet u seem afraid to answer. I figure a mate such as u who owns so many conpennys as u would be able to answer. So again please do not continue to engage in the discussion - if yer unable to answer. Looks like I may have to advise the Chief of Moderator to intervene if u continue to engage in the thread - without responding to relevant question - as yer borderline becoming a troll now - mate. I will not deem u a troll just yet as u did add at one time a positive input in the flow of discussion - that time has come and gone - now yer becoming the little annoying bugger/coward type.
It might be in your best interest to NOT have a moderator read this thread. You insult people far more than anyone on this thread, even though they never land.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Might be good to note that from now on when we hear a poster post something along the lanes of 'who cares Straight Pool is just another niche game' and 'who cares Mosconi's run was not filmed either'. Might be good to know that I believe these type of posters to be either incredibly bored troll posters or they have strong connection to the poor Cancel Culture - some of whom would like to tear down our Sports History Records here in USA. These people are of a poor Nation and their woke agenda is also poor. I will do what I see fit - to ensure that the people know the 626 story was - just that - Non Legit. Now let us keep folklore away from Mosconi's 526 - till a run better than 526 (on set standard equip) does end up being Legit.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be good to note that from now on when we hear a poster post something along the lanes of 'who cares Straight Pool is just another niche game' and 'who cares Mosconi's run was not filmed either'. Might be good to know that I believe these type of posters to be either incredibly bored troll posters or they have strong connection to the poor Cancel Culture - some of whom would like to tear down our Sports History Records here in USA. These people are of a poor Nation and their woke agenda is also poor. I will do what I see fit - to ensure that the people know the 626 story was - just that - Non Legit. Now let us keep folklore away from Mosconi's 526 - till a run better than 526 (on set standard equip) does end up being Legit.

there is a better run. jayson shaw has the world record with his 669 run.

realtor1618

Registered
Another salesman, guilty conscience so u need to warn us rt up front on yer avatar that yer a salesman. don't u have a house to try and sell - or maybe yer a slumlord - probly the latter of the two. If u have no opinion as to why public is not allowed to independently verify the 626 - u may state it. If yer hear to be a coward troll - well I guess eye have seen yer kind before. So I ask u too - even though I know u too afraid to answer - same wit - tellinoz - so u'r in his companies. Would u bet yer house there is an unedited tape in existence of j.s. running 626 in 14.1. If u won't answer that simple question - then I know u too have doubts about the attempted theft of Mosconi's 526. I know all I need to about yer existence and or positive input for this thread. Seperating the trash from genuine posters, it is like a sorting out process - I'm sure u understood'.
Ok. I’ll bite.
1) I don’t have any houses to sell. I sold enough that I was able to retire at the age of 45. No guilty conscience about it at all. I am proud of what I accomplished and what I will leave to my heirs.
2) In my opinion the 626 is irrelevant. It has officially been beaten now. No need for an unedited tape for the public to see.
3) In my opinion John Schmidt can do, or not do, whatever he wants with the tape. It’s his property.
4) I have not seen the tape myself but people that I trust, that have seen it, say it’s legit.
but……………….
5) I wouldn’t bet my house(s) on it at all. We all saw his latest ”attempt“ at the record when he obviously cheated with the way the balls were racked.

Reactions: ACL
Status
Not open for further replies.