Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shaw 669 is the record that was approved by BCA, if you question that, then you need to address it with them! IT'S OFFICIAL.
Mosconi's table was easy 5 1/4 corner pockets and 5 3/4" side pockets and it was 8ft / not 9ft. He was the best for many years but
by today's standards he would get mauled. It was a different era of pool. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

telinoz

Registered
I asked 4 u to reply to a very simple question - yet u seem afraid to answer. I figure a mate such as u who owns so many conpennys - would be able to answer that simple question. So again do not continue to engage in the discussion - if yer unable to answer. Looks like I may have to advise the Chief of Moderator to intervene if u continue to engage in the thread - without responding to relevant question - as yer borderline becoming a troll now - mate. I will not deem u a troll just yet as u did add at one time a positive input in the flow of discussion - that time has come and gone - now yer becoming the little annoying bugger/coward type.
I did answer.
Is English your first language?

Not being sarcastic.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another couple tip's for the long run 1st 'find a beat to step to' or Honest cadence. 2nd No need to turn round and look back, that is just wasted energy.

Here are some tips for you:

Learn two and three letter words.

Learn to use "s" to pluralize a word already on the board.

Learn to use words without vowels.

Lou Figueroa

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I notice u speak of doom and gloom much, 'dead' in yer avatar and now u mention deal 'killer'. If I were a big wig in Our Great Nations security - u'd be on me list of suspects. People like u r the breath of corruption. Have u made any good sales as of late?
I am far from Dead and have plenty of Money. I was even silly enough to suggest and offer some of it to help fund a match up between the guy who owns the new 14.1 record..you and John S. Bobby is right .......never gonna happen.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You, obviously think you know shit that doesn’t exist. Standards in today’s pool world, do not exist. Name two or three of the same type tournaments, held consecutively anywhere on earth that follow the same standards. Highly unlikely.
Narcissistic pool players all think that they are the better player and that someone owes them an advantage, is just more bullshit.
Schmidt should have never been allowed to connect his claimed record to the Mosconi526.
Same with Shaw’s 668-669 or 714, neither of which had a competitor for even one shot , during their entire spectacle.
I see a lot of bullshit about how easy the Mosconi526 table was, so why isn’t anyone rushing out to attack a 46x92 table with a competitor to legally lay claim to that record.
Even when Mosconi was dealing with Alzheimer’s, he could still beat the socks off of today’s pretenders to 14.1.
If you want to really get technical with old day world championships, try this list for size.
Greenleaf 20 championships and Mosconi 19 championships totals 39 recognized World Championships.
Since Mosconi’s last World Championship, all of the other so called World Championships combined do not surpass those two real World Champion's totals.
Chew on that one for awhile.
They would not fair to well on a Diamond or Gold Crown 4 1/2 pockets compared to the 5 1/4 - 5 1/2 pockets of their day. You chew on that jerk!

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
This is the main forums"aiming" thread.

Who's nuttier, aiming people or 14.1 continuous pocket billiard people

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I shot them into the same pockets sixty-five years ago.
I have played on Diamonds and Gold Crowns over the last ten years.
No problem shooting the same game forever.
Jerk yourself off 1169.
I think you are full of shit; the equipment is not the same, felt, rails and balls let alone pocket size.
Go try to convince someone else jerk.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shut up brown balled. Go masturbate!
rocock n rollol

We got gushin' gonads, tingling tushes
Hairy balls and hairy bushes
S & M, whips and chains
Pregnant ladies with menstrual pains
We got hand jobs and nipple tweaks
Finger bangs and slappin' cheeks
We got rape, necro & both ways
And lots of hung studs for all you gays
We got incest & bestiality too
We got Sade & the sweetest taboo
We got girls who'll eat your pee and poo
And guys who'd love to fuck your shoe
There's she-males, lezbos, & shaved beav
And D-cup mamas with so much cleave
Senior citizens who love to watch
And sniff those skid marks from your crotch - yeah!
Ain't got no woman next to me
I just got this magazine

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
rocock n rollol

We got gushin' gonads, tingling tushes
Hairy balls and hairy bushes
S & M, whips and chains
Pregnant ladies with menstrual pains
We got hand jobs and nipple tweaks
Finger bangs and slappin' cheeks
We got rape, necro & both ways
And lots of hung studs for all you gays
We got incest & bestiality too
We got Sade & the sweetest taboo
We got girls who'll eat your pee and poo
And guys who'd love to fuck your shoe
There's she-males, lezbos, & shaved beav
And D-cup mamas with so much cleave
Senior citizens who love to watch
And sniff those skid marks from your crotch - yeah!
Ain't got no woman next to me
I just got this magazine
Hustler... the real sex education...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hustler... the real sex education...
Screenshot_20221006-132922.jpg

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I am far from Dead and have plenty of Money. I was even silly enough to suggest and offer some of it to help fund a match up between the guy who owns the new 14.1 record..you and John S. Bobby is right .......never gonna happen.
People who talk about how much denarrow they own - are shallow enough to drown in a puddle. neither j.s. or j.s have set new Legit Records, Mosconi and Cranfield are the true record holders in 14.1. it makes sense u think bobby is right about anything - he too likes to babble on and on bout his pocketbook. Neither of u would bet that fat meat is greasy, u should get together for a game of tick tac toe. Go get a cup of joe wit telinoz - he too is insecure enough to mention his pocketbook - as if it were knowledge - that hang around his neck - ya'll' deserve each other.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Here are some tips for you:

Learn two and three letter words.

Learn to use "s" to pluralize a word already on the board.

Learn to use words without vowels.

Lou Figueroa
I think yer having a cramp Lou. that happens often with bad quality h2Oh. I no play scrabble - but i d try to use proper grammer on last punctuality correlation wit u. was bobby interested in a huge set of 14.1 with me on a pro spec Diamond? Ok I real eyes - the likely hood of that happening is the same as u and I playing a huge set of One Pocket. I should really offer u a spot - but I no think u play even then - I think I play much better than u. take care of that cramp - I can feel u'r pace is weakening a bit. keep good posture - we are not even really breaking stride yet - I ain't gonna slow down for u - just cause ur a bit out uh shape.

Last edited:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People who talk about how much denarrow they own - are shallow enough to drown in a puddle. j.s. does not own the record - Mosconi and Cranfield are the true record holders in 14.1. it makes sense u think bobby is right about anything - he too likes to babble on and on bout his pocketbook. Neither of u would bet that fat meat is greasy, u should get together for a game of tick tac toe.

😱🤯🤣

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I have not seen the tape myself but people that I trust, that have seen it, say it’s legit.
but……………….
5) I wouldn’t bet my house(s) on it at all.
Ok I did not see this - u have my sympathy. I am on yer side when times get tough, I have some supremely powerful termite juice - if en u need some help - it is the strongest stuff on the market today. 1 Bottle makes 400 Gallons of bug juice.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I did answer.
Is English your first language?

Not being sarcastic.
NO u did not answer - I asked u if u would bet yer house on knowing that there is an unedited tape that shows j.s having run 626 (exactly 100 mo than Mosconi's true record). So please do not lie to the forum members here - and answer the simple question - if yer able tuh. Was this punctual or legible enough 4 u? No sarcasm here either - just a simple question - that u have not answered yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.