Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
save yer proclamations for another - u have no new knowledge to adorn me with - are u able to read? I said I was 'bca's Master instructor' - so please try to respond accordingly - if u live locally - how is yer little bar league play goin lol. U can send me a private message with yer real name? if u want to get a cup of mocha joe, I may or may not respond. I am learning that there are alot of cowards and fake people on social media? Also makes sense that u promote nine ball on yer avatar - I bet u play mean game of tick tac toe.
Bitchy today!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is even more shocking is no one saved the pool table Mosconi made his historic run on.

Dan is 100% justified in his suspicions. For the BCA to certify a run without validating the pool equipment or document the table specs clearly shows willful ignorance in proper record keeping.

As for John or Jayson the records are documented but not believable. That is why 14.1 live performances records should matter more than exhibition records or private practice run attempts.
Elaborate, foolio. So much dum.

You know what happened to the 526 table after the record? Please tell us.

The bca provides the bca's validatation according to the bca's standards.

Why John/ jayson's runs not believable?

Streaming is the best mode of run record attempts we currently have. Think about how many hours John/Jayson spent at it and ask yourself who is going show up to watch such a thing live?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil. Eagle Eye's 714 - like the 626 - see bca's knot of woke economics. There are rules to the game. dismantle all bca productions!!
mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You’re behind in the count.
Since u can’t help but be amazed, please keep up.
Lol! So slick with fake accounts and a VPN!
There is a funny page on Azb that shows who's online.

My name is not ace nor am I slick - certifiable moron - it is Dan Harriman - I am watching u too surveillance puppet. :)
Look at who takes offense to calling people by names other than their own.
Dum dum, real dum.
If you must gimmick any table to make hi-run attempts, you may as well just bend down, reach over and kiss you ass bye.
You may get your moment-in-time, but it will be a very short moment.
Who, the hell needs that to be their Holy Grail?

Please point to any thing positive that you’ve ever heard a single one of these 14.1 aficionados tell to the pool playing public that they so everlastingly ignore.
Radar
Different standards for 526?

I have NEVER heard anything about the specs of the 526 other than it was 8' and pockets were on the easy end of standard size.

A lot of the 14.1 afficionados posting here have made great contributions to billiards, not flipped out about an accomplishment that was relevant for a few months and then surpassed.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Elaborate, foolio. So much dum.

You know what happened to the 526 table after the record? Please tell us.

The bca provides the bca's validatation according to the bca's standards.

Why John/ jayson's runs not believable?

Streaming is the best mode of run record attempts we currently have. Think about how many hours John/Jayson spent at it and ask yourself who is going show up to watch such a thing live?

Streams can be hacked with delays, disconnects and even trick camera angles.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
What is even more shocking is no one saved the pool table Mosconi made his historic run on.

Dan is 100% justified in his suspicions. For the BCA to certify a run without validating the pool equipment or document the table specs clearly shows willful ignorance in proper record keeping.

As for John or Jayson the records are documented but not believable. That is why 14.1 live performances records should matter more than exhibition records or private practice run attempts.
Why would anyone preserve the table Mosconi ran 526 on? Surly nobody at the time thought that that would be the last record run for decades or that 14.1 would be surpassed by most other pool games. Are you saying that for any record 14.1 attempt that the table must be a slow Pro 8 with buckets for pockets?? The player must use a high deflection wood shaft with a single layer tip? Chalk would have to probably be limited to Master?? Even if all of those were met people would still complain about weather conditions, was it hot and humid with A/C on, dry and cold with heat on?? It would seem fair that any attempt at a record would be with current common equipment, no special preparation. That raises another question, was there any special or unique prep for Mosconi's record??

Reactions: ACL

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think Dan & YRadarZ are one in the same and they argue with each other. LOL!!!!!!!!

justnum

Silver Member
Why would anyone preserve the table Mosconi ran 526 on? Surly nobody at the time thought that that would be the last record run for decades or that 14.1 would be surpassed by most other pool games. Are you saying that for any record 14.1 attempt that the table must be a slow Pro 8 with buckets for pockets?? The player must use a high deflection wood shaft with a single layer tip? Chalk would have to probably be limited to Master?? Even if all of those were met people would still complain about weather conditions, was it hot and humid with A/C on, dry and cold with heat on?? It would seem fair that any attempt at a record would be with current common equipment, no special preparation. That raises another question, was there any special or unique prep for Mosconi's record??

The minimum is the table should be placed on a level floor. There should be a table check to show that balls do not roll favorably towards pockets.

If you played on worn or aged equipment you know some pockets are more open than others. If a mechanic was good they could have the table look like it matches competition specs but play like black holes, sucking in any balls that roll close but would not fall on a proper table.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The minimum is the table should be placed on a level floor. There should be a table check to show that balls do not roll favorably towards pockets.

If you played on worn or aged equipment you know some pockets are more open than others. If a mechanic was good they could have the table look like it matches competition specs but play like black holes, sucking in any balls that roll close but would not fall on a proper table.
you know so much and got it all figured out .......... how come no body knows your name?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No
Level floor not necessary. Level TABLE is necessary.

Leaning a table to favor a pocket or side doesn't really help ,unless it is for one pocket.

No mechanic can make a 'black hole' table look normal to anyone who knows pool. You'd find it looked normal.

justnum

Silver Member
No
Level floor not necessary. Level TABLE is necessary.

Leaning a table to favor a pocket or side doesn't really help ,unless it is for one pocket.

No mechanic can make a 'black hole' table look normal to anyone who knows pool. You'd find it looked normal.

In a game where 5 in pockets versus 4.5 in pockets matters, pros know how to make cheat look normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.