Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

telinoz

Registered
Never had a bike, not even a tricycle, not then, not now, not ever.
You must be mistaking me for that black-balled jack leg that has $4,000 mountain bikes that he can only ride downhill.
I took plenty of the coins of the realm from supposed best pool player roadies stopping by my locale in their hustling adventures.
I would be more than happy to provide the same to your elitist ass.
C’mon over matey.
Sure, if I am in the USA again.

When do they let you out of the hospital?

telinoz

Registered
I can be out in a moment, shithead, I run the damn place.
I enjoy taking advantage of travelers that have excessive shit that can be easily relieved them of, so they can claim that it was stolen from then, not just beat them out of it in a simple game that they don’t understand, and like those other ‘nits’, never will.
Are you now claiming only you understand pool...

Ha ha ha ha ha... you are too funny mate.

How come I don't see you winning World titles?
Beaten any real professionals recently?

Lol.
Wherever you are, you obviously have access to some top shelf weed.
Keep on smoking chief.

• Haha
Reactions: ACL

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don know what kind of weed grows on top shelf’s, noz.
Left that shit for the losers that were sent on down the road, happily smoking right along, without their monetary loads that were left behind.

I know the shit that y’all can only dream about and wish that you could just magically find written in one small piece of pool lore.
I will probably just take it all with me whenever I go, same as the others that resented shitheads always staring at them in wonderment of their unimaginable skill levels.
Go out back and find some more shit to stir.
Do you even know why you jumped into this ring of bullshit?
Megalomania.

Its an indication.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You must be mistaking me for that black-balled jack leg that has $4,000 mountain bikes that he can only ride downhill.
I took plenty of the coins of the realm from supposed best pool player roadies stopping by my locale in their hustling adventures.
C’mon over matey.
Hay! I did almost 200k' of uphill this year.
Damn! No wonder I am hungry and lighter than last year.

Here's my ytd:
Screenshot_20221122-150741.jpg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
C’mon over matey.
It seems like just another one of his lame attempts to be witty but think of the hours and hours he and Danny spend looking through the post history of anyone who exposes their nonsense just to find some little nugget of someone's life.

I doubt you took enough money from anyone to even buy a unicycle.

Sent using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Had to quit wearing the clown wig and makeup.
People kept confusing me for a 3c player from the Texass Carrom Club.
I couldn’t forgive that confusion.
So you just kept the make-up for the nights strolling the street? Yeah probably get more work like that.

Clown getup for the day job

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Live streamed. I did not see the set up of the table. Does anyone witness the set up of a table prior to a tournament?

To use your example, no one in this thread witnessed the table set up for Mosconi's record and we don't question it, nor should we.

So, let me ask you again. What evidence, empirical or otherwise, can you provide showing that Shaw's record wasn't real?
That is incorrect - Jay Helfert saw the table Mosconi ran the official 526 on there in Ohio and he has commented on this thread, so yer information is false (no asterisks for Willie's Record - as it was never contested). The evidence that shaw's 669*/714* run is flawed is - the pocket facing rubber was not of the same profile or elasticity as the the rubber they used for the rails. I think the run was filmed in real time but tjhe tables puckets' had been doctored' to an altered state of integrity - to say the least. This is not entirely legends of billiards productions fault, the bca would not give them any official set standard from what I understand. Thank you at least for saying Mosconi's Official World Record should not be questioned, many cancel culture posters on this forum - tried to denigrate Mosconi's 526 saying it were not real as it was not filmed. I think they were mostly facebook followers who wanted to push a false narrative.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Im sorry xretardx but I have never laid claim to being on Johns side on this matter. I know it might be hard for someone with a 2nd grade reading level education to understand but my exact words were as written by me in post #5843

"As far as the 626 record, I couldn't care less, its legitimacy or lack thereof affects me in no manner whatsoever. After reading a lot of the replies here I'm not sure why it affects you, did you shoot 625 or something?? At any rate whatever I say is just as you described, an opinion, in the grand scheme of things opinions make no difference and most people know what is said about opinions, everyone has one and they are the same as an as.................., :):)"

Once again as I explained to you in an earlier post I have no dog in this fight, I couldn't care less if the 626 is legit or not, if you find evidence to the contrary please share with us. If there is something here that you do not understand feel free to ask and I will try to explain it in early reader form to help you out, seems like you could use the help and I am feeling generous.
Beware of posters who start their thread out by saying - I'm sorry - they are just drama queens trying to warn us before we read the rest of their jargon. But yea u r sorry for whatever reason - I concur - yer a slow one.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Why would anyone use an electromechanical rack? That's ludicrous. One of the beautiful parts of this game we love is the randomness of it which includes variations in the rack.

It seems to me you are trying to over engineer something that doesn't need to be.
u have mo questions than my ex-ladyfriend acl u.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I was being sarcastic...
Sorry for being non American.
Another poster who has to say he is sorry often - u should probly see a shrink bout that - as having to admit yer sorry is a serious condition - and should be monitored closely. This has nothing to dew wit yer nationality or where u come from. U made some great points earlier in the thread and asked some good questions - then u posted sum of yer video pics - in poor taste, I do zero day drinking and can provide evidence to support that claim. I think yer good works for this thread have ended, thanks for sharing wit us part uh yer life story or as the french would say - yer resume - I am not looking to hire u for any service at this time.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
@Dan Harriman now that the cheaters and their methods have been exposed, they begin their oppression campaign.

This must be what persecution is like. I didnt do anything, I just spoke about a hypothetical. Then I become a target of hate and oppression and character attacks.
Welcome to standing up for the truth, they have called me everything under the Sun just cause I explored their divisional concept of open public vs semi public. When a promoter tries to separate or divide the public - we should all know there is a problem with what they are trying to sell. If the product is Good - there is no need to TRY to sell it to only a select crowd, for if the product is Legit - it will sell itself. The 626 was a lie fed to the public, not worth the paper the nytimes and other woke media affiliates have tried to sweep under their rug. Eventually that rug does not really tie the room together well - they are now tripping over the false claims or their dirty rug.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Says.... oh -- you.

Look, there is value in slam dunks, long drives, home run derbies, and all sorts of other competitions. Just because they are not your cup of tea doesn't mean there isn't value there and that many, many people don't get a kick out of them.

The guys who set the records get/are famous, unlike you.

Lou Figueroa
The only difference is with slam dunks; the NBA has a set standard for size and height of the rim, baseball plate is always the same size or measurement, Official Material the Basketball Rim Is Made Of etc. If there was an "official set standard" for Pocket Billiard pockets size - then there would be True Value in a recorded high run for 14.1. I don't get a kick out of this - but these are the facts Lou. I agree with Earl about one thing, Straight Pool - on the 5x10 - should be considered the professional standard 20 sec. shot clock is fine with me/ 3 time outs per match hmm sounds workable. I say a new committee should be formed to protect the integrity of our 14.1 Sports History Records - since the bca cannot make a rule on what should be considered a Legit or official size for the pockets and or even table size. I guess that would effect their precious bar pool leagues, is it the bca that asks the top pro's sponsors to ask their players to compete on the bar box? Your not a Troll Mr. Figueroa, I'm Not hear to make friends either - Nor Kiss Any Ring, I thought I heard a rhumblin - don't look back to see - I actually loath social media. The leading experts - used to think it was better to stretch before a long run, honest and more well informed - runners - have since learned better to stretch after the run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.