Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
OH Danny boy...not only can't you read, your sarcasm meter is outta whack. You do provide us all with comedic moments. I will give you that.
There is nothing comical bout telling lie's to the public, I pity u but I am sure ule keep oinking when u run out of fake news slop. Ha ha I am 50yrs Old -old boy - how is yer heart holding up? There are common yet serious side effects to trying to lie to Open Public, symptoms include: nausea and occasional shortness of breath. I actually enjoy reading - not much into science fiction when it comes to 14.1 though - assternout/oinker.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Thank you for the post. I will add to this, that Mike has posted a sticky regarding his expectations as it relates to publicly/openly bashing products, organizations, etc. To the participants in this thread, please take the time to read the forum rules.
Best regards.
j2
What was being openly bashed in that post though?

And these rules, they allow for threads to be made entitled
EUROPEAN DOUCHE BAGS that openly bash professional pool players?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
There is nothing comical bout telling lie's to the public, I pity u acl - but I am sure ule keep oinking when u run out of fake news slop. Ha ha I am 50yrs Old -old boy - how is yer heart holding up? There are common yet serious side effects to trying to lie to Open Public, symptoms include: nausea and occasional shortness of breath. I actually enjoy reading - not much into science fiction when it comes to 14.1 though - assternout/oinker. I hear shaw ran 510 on chamberlains latest jupiter pockets, that does not surpass Mosconi's 526 last time I checked.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Just a friendly reminder from your Neighborhood 14.1 player, with great Power - comes great responsibility - or accountability, I am adamate in that I see zero accountability for their claim that Mosconi's 526 is no longer.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If thesis true - pm me bout matching up - I am only semi retired, bobby can play uh little bit and I would welcome the chance to make a quick buck. But it he will not get to be the table mechanic lol. I do not expect him or you to pm me about posting $ wit a room owner who has access to 4 1/2" pocket standard Diamond blue label table - I have zero problem with that. So let us see if he responds. I guarantee he will find the truth, it will be more revealing than his carnival cruise circus pockets events - where table specs are hidden - similar to the 626 tape ouch:-0. Maybe the bca can sponsor Bobby, as I doubt he wants to lose his own denarro. I would post 5 dimes right now that he will have an excuse as to why he should pass - THAT IS THE REAL DEAL - nonstacked deck. Let us see who is the more superior player between bobby chamberlain and myself for 5 or ten 10 dimes in 14.1, I say it will be like running next to you - Easy.

Dan Harriman
member of no crooked committee's
thank you very kindly
Wiggle wiggle

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only evidence of Mosconi's run is a print publication and signed records. Nothing else was documented about Mosconi's run.

For all we know Mosconi did the high run using bar table size balls on a table with 5 inch pockets.

The "historical records" do not carry the same weight under today's educated criticisms of Mosconi's high run.

We all know the early pool community was easily cheated by rack mechanics. The average pool fan back then would be even less capable of scrutiny over pool playing conditions.

Mosconi would have used his own set of balls regulation sized balls, which he carried to all his exhibitions.

It was an over-sized 8' table with 5" pockets. And back it that era, generally speaking, the players and fans were well versed on the subtleties of 14.1. That's why they asked him to continue the run and see how many he could run. They were not as interested in the trick shots. And, there was a referee (and opponent) for his run.

Lou Figueroa

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Yes - u enjoy telling lie's - make sure u stock up on yer clean white starched shirts - running with me will surely muck yer sunshine and white flowers, plus it's noted that u no mind tryin to feed the Open public with yer slop and or lie's - acl. U'r a barefoot runner eh, I hope u have some good padding on u'r souls. ANy more lie's to tell while yer at yer pitiful desk job? Yer right about 1 thing u'r Backwards.
It was up hill both ways! No padding needed

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Just a friendly reminder from your Neighborhood 14.1 player, with great Power - comes great responsibility - or accountability, I am adamate in that I see zero accountability for their claim that Mosconi's 526 is no longer.
Your butt buddy Justin is now claiming hosconi 526 was a farce ,

• Haha
Reactions: ACL

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems I am not the only one to question bobby's carnival pocket table, so I am not the only dissident. Not tryin to diss you Lou but ya'lls carnival pocket event in dc did not impress me even in the slight test.

OK, so ask me if impressing you was one of our goals or whether we actually even care about impressing you.

Once again, I will save you the effort: the answer is no.

Lou Figueroa

ACL

There is nothing comical bout telling lie's to the public, I pity u but I am sure ule keep oinking when u run out of fake news slop. Ha ha I am 50yrs Old -old boy - how is yer heart holding up? There are common yet serious side effects to trying to lie to Open Public, symptoms include: nausea and occasional shortness of breath. I actually enjoy reading - not much into science fiction when it comes to 14.1 though - assternout/oinker.
You're right for once. There is nothing funny about lying to the public or otherwise. Which is why I haven't endorsed, repeated, or condoned anything I think is a lie.

By the way, I'm older than you by two years and I will still run you into the ground. After watching you play, I had you pegged at mid to late 60's. That's some mighty hard livin' you put on that so called body of yours. I have seen better physique's at the senior center.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Dan Harriman is established world champion and author, and soon to be children's book illustrator.
There is more credibility for Dan than some an anonymous trade organization that self promotes their own records.

Who are these people oppressing the theory that a 14.1 high run is not valid? Are they paid by the trade organization to silence others?

ACL

OK dude, be honest. Does Dan owe you money or something? Is he dating your mom? Or does he have an incriminating video of you in a compromising position?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You both just lost the last sliver of remaining credibility

Sent using Tapatalk
I say GO FOR IT! It is unexpected genius that rocks the world.

With one's extensive pool chops and the other's critical thinking, who knows what brilliance might result!?

telinoz

Registered
Post 6294, for the door... to exit land.

Read between the lines guys.
This thread has so many personal attacks, it would out number Trump in his Twitter heydays.

What has been concluded from this thread, in before the lock:

1. John should have posted his unedited video by now. He hasn't, that was and is a mistake.
2. Dan wanted to have a crack, but was deemed to be not good enough in recent attempts. He had been upset for over 300 pages about this.
3. Mosconi record is legit, without a video. Sworn affidavit, good enough.
4. Jaysons record is legit, the end.
5. BCA are still to release some rules for these exhibition runs, and clear table specs. Why they have let this drag on for years is a real disgrace for a national body in pool. Get it done.
6. Several accusations levelled at BCA officials, from both camps... honestly if it was me, I would have sued all of you by now for defamation. So, put up in court or just STFU.
7. Justnum is a troll. No surprise there, but funny how Dan thought he was legit. Sorry Dan, he is not opening a office for you in NY or writing books.

Look forward to future record attempts.

Remember Dan, nothing stopping you making your own video and having a record attempt.
Unless that simple idea didn't occur to you.

Reactions: ACL

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan Harriman is established world champion and author, and soon to be children's book illustrator.
There is more credibility for Dan than some an anonymous trade organization that self promotes their own records.

Who are these people oppressing the theory that a 14.1 high run is not valid? Are they paid by the trade organization to silence others?
And that first paragraph. There's a lot there.

Status
Not open for further replies.