Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny and Bobby should play each other. It's likely no one will care, but they both deserve to play with each other.

Reactions: ACL

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Well wrldpro said that 'there were no alterations to the table at all' which is clearly a lie
It seems I am not the only one to question bobby's carnival pocket table, so I am not the only dissident. Not tryin to diss you Lou but ya'lls carnival pocket event in dc did not impress me even in the slight test.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Get a job. Pool? Don't count.
Took me a while to digest this post Nick, for the most part I agree - plus I even agree with this statement. I meant to post all of your post but not much on computation. But Pocket Billiards is different than pool, they play pool in the bars and those players rarely practice 14.1 - more there for the drama imho. There is a market for Pocket Billiards - this can in fact be a job, new live streaming methods have developed for online instruction and such. I say where there is a Will there is a way, yes the bar scene is purty much the pool scene, your name rings a bell and I have to agree with 90% of your post. Is this partly due to the fact that there is no official standard pocket size for 14.1 adjudication - from bca? Does the bca not offer any official standard - cause it could belittle their tavern leagues - very possible. I do not care how many balls they run either - what impresses me is when they make it look easy, the bca/charlie williams/poor schmidt 626 - has issues with being Legit and never looked easy foe them to market. Do you have any thoughts about the opening 626 announcement "Open To The Semi Public Only"? Any hue - thank you for a genuine post.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
It does not matter. If it can't feed your family who cares. In the 30's and 40's even. Pool players are not bums. Or are they. By that I ask this. If it can't feed your family no matter how good you are, will your family care?
To all the champs out there if you do not have one, get a job.
You will still be a champ. But you will not be a bum.
Do you own a house? A car? No but I can run balls all day long and I gamble!
I wouldn't wish that on a dog. And Most champs do have a little dog in them.
When was the last time you ate well? Well?
Champeens. That is what my buddy called them. He beat all of them. He had a job. After he told Mez he beat champeens he busted him. Mezz stole the champeen thing. It cost him having to pawn his Balabushka for a bus ticket!
I have to say to the champs out there get a job.
There are people out there that beat champeens.
They do not care how many balls you run.
Good chance you will never hear about them. No one brags about how they got busted.
Even the ball running champeens.
Get a job. Pool? Don't count.
Unless you are Efrin.
Nick :)
Like I said I cannot argue with you, but I did defeat Efren the last time I played him in bank there at the Southern Classic. Before you say I am bragging - I have the right to, out on the Pro tour he defeated me in 9 ball every time I played him, so I reserve the right to my lone bank victory against Bata. Pocket Billiards does count, but as fer the pool players - agree'd they are most certainly gambling on their next meal. I am not a drinker or gambler - Eye do not frequent the bar's much - my presence offends most of the gamblers/ and two bit hustlers. Thanks for the Honest post.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only evidence of Mosconi's run is a print publication and signed records. Nothing else was documented about Mosconi's run.

For all we know Mosconi did the high run using bar table size balls on a table with 5 inch pockets.

The "historical records" do not carry the same weight under today's educated criticisms of Mosconi's high run.

We all know the early pool community was easily cheated by rack mechanics. The average pool fan back then would be even less capable of scrutiny over pool playing conditions.
That's it. Harriman book is off!

Ya done fukkked up this time.
Screenshot_20220420-211106.jpg

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Before the alleged Mosconi High Run who held the record and did the players make attempts to set high run records?

Mosconi has a record. Back then the 14.1 game was the game to play. Much like today there were many practice runs attempted but the BCA did not allow for record submissions because they lacked the community outreach.

It is possible that many unknown greats existed but because the secret pool police, those records were not kept or made public.

Dan the book is still on. Its better to do a slow release then a blitz campaign.

ACL

Oh yea, u should try running a few miles wit me - I think u would soon learn that yer inferiority complex - would be tested there as well. Yer welcome to try and speak while tryin to keep up - that is easy for me as my heart is very strong. U'r going to need bring along some cool clear water for the pace will make u sweat a bit. I think u and I are goin up the country - now baby pack yer leavin truck - were gonna try and leave today, I will set the pace - this will test both yer central nervous sytsemic and yer immunity. Just exactly where were goin I can not say? A vast vocab - will do u NO GOOD - yer a small thinker and also a nit in every poor sense of the word, but I will listen to yer conjecture as u slowly run out of breath.
LMFAO

You're more delusional than I thought. Between the shorthand, poor grammar, and typos I think you're trying to insult me but I'm laughing at you too hard to even care.

I commend you for getting through life with such limited intelligence. Other than pool, I will run you into the ground at whatever you choose sport. That is if you can manage to crawl out from under the rock you reside in.

ACL

I am noticing a pattern, people or robots like acl here - will mention that they are weak players but that I should trust in the leading experts opinion - in relation to World Pocket Billiard adjudication. This would be easy if the experts would show proof of their claim - they simply have not. Also another theme from the facebook phony's like acl is to degrade this thread and call it a train wreck, the people know the 626 was just a lie - and this makes people like acl restless. It's ok I will help u run off some of that restlessness - ur having to breathe heavily - already - similar to those who have pushed the phony 626 story on the public. The reason programs like acl are here is to try and cramp up or cover up the corruption surrounding Mosconi's true World Record.
Oh my god dude. Not only can't you put a readable sentence together, you can't comprehend clearly written sentences. Let me try this one more time.

I have not degraded this thread in any way except for humoring you with responses to your inane rantings. I am not on any FB groups regarding this subject.

I have never discredited Mosconi's record which I have told you more than a few times now. Let's try it this way...WILLIE MOSCONI MADE 526 CONSECUTIVE BALLS ON MARCH 19-20, 1954 IN SPRINGFIELD, OH WITH MORE THAN 30 WITNESSES. I, ACL OF HAMDEN, CT, BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, DO HEARBY DECLARE THAT HIS RECORD STOOD FOR OVER 60 YEARS SO HELP ME POOL GODS. FURTHER, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F*** ABOUT JOHN SCHIMDT'S SUPPOSED RECORD BECAUSE IT HAS SINCE BEEN BROKEN AND IS THEREFORE IRRELEVANT. FINALLY, I DON'T HAVE THE POWER, TIME, OR DESIRE TO PARTICIPATE IN, PUSH OR OTHERWISE DISCUSS ANY COVER UP OR CONSPIRACY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR TRUTH OF JOHN'S SCHIMDT'S RECORD.

Finally, while I did say (or agree with someone) that this thread is a train wreck, I was referring to you and justnum. Mostly you though...

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
LMFAO

You're more delusional than I thought. Between the shorthand, poor grammar, and typos I think you're trying to insult me but I'm laughing at you too hard to even care.

I commend you for getting through life with such limited intelligence. Other than pool, I will run you into the ground at whatever you choose sport. That is if you can manage to crawl out from under the rock you reside in.
Yer pitiful jello legs would turn to mush - yer pitiful facebook crowd record keepers would see u sink slowly into the abyss, yer inferiority complex - would show. Was yer head only made to hold yer ears apart? Mosconi's record has been surpassed - where is u'r proof? If it is that theatre show - u never sold too many tickets to paradise - in fact they laughed john's claim of 626 off the stage. It just like u had to eat crow and admit that there was corruption in the theft of Mosconi's record. So u are better than me in everything besides Pocket billiards eh - how fast do u run a mile? U'r really just a poor excuse for human cloning, u have my condolences - ur as pitiful as they come lamo. Yer breath stinks - I have ran next to cowards before u no exception - I suggest oinkin back to yer troff, u belong with the swine that try and promote the phony 626. It's not hate or oppression - just character attacks with a bite of truth.

Last edited:

ACL

Before the alleged Mosconi High Run who held the record and did the players make attempts to set high run records?

Mosconi has a record. Back then the 14.1 game was the game to play. Much like today there were many practice runs attempted but the BCA did not allow for record submissions because they lacked the community outreach.

It is possible that many unknown greats existed but because the secret pool police, those records were not kept or made public.

Dan the book is still on. Its better to do a slow release then a blitz campaign.
This has gone to another level. The secret pool police?!?!? LMFAO

Please share the drugs you are taking or seek help. Someone out there loves you.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I think Danny's letting us know he's taken up a new hobby
jogging, one should try and keep fit in old age

• Haha
Reactions: ACL

ACL

I think Danny's letting us know he's taken up a new hobby
jogging, one should try and keep fit in old age
Good. Hopefully he will find a forum about a jogging record being broken that wasn't a real record and it's being covered up blah blah blah and it will occupy his feeble brain enough to keep him out of here.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh my god dude. Not only can't you put a readable sentence together, you can't comprehend clearly written sentences. Let me try this one more time.

I have not degraded this thread in any way except for humoring you with responses to your inane rantings. I am not on any FB groups regarding this subject.

I have never discredited Mosconi's record which I have told you more than a few times now. Let's try it this way...WILLIE MOSCONI MADE 526 CONSECUTIVE BALLS ON MARCH 19-20, 1954 IN SPRINGFIELD, OH WITH MORE THAN 30 WITNESSES. I, ACL OF HAMDEN, CT, BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, DO HEARBY DECLARE THAT HIS RECORD STOOD FOR OVER 60 YEARS SO HELP ME POOL GODS. FURTHER, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F*** ABOUT JOHN SCHIMDT'S SUPPOSED RECORD BECAUSE IT HAS SINCE BEEN BROKEN AND IS THEREFORE IRRELEVANT. FINALLY, I DON'T HAVE THE POWER, TIME, OR DESIRE TO PARTICIPATE IN, PUSH OR OTHERWISE DISCUSS ANY COVER UP OR CONSPIRACY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR TRUTH OF JOHN'S SCHIMDT'S RECORD.

Finally, while I did say (or agree with someone) that this thread is a train wreck, I was referring to you and justnum. Mostly you though...

Thank you for the post. I will add to this, that Mike has posted a sticky regarding his expectations as it relates to publicly/openly bashing products, organizations, etc. To the participants in this thread, please take the time to read the forum rules.
Best regards.
j2

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Another theme for the common 626 swine is when they tired of oinking and snorting around - realizing they have no answer as to why Open Public is unable to see evidence that there is a 626 tape in existence - they start posting picture messages. The pigs of society are not great runners, they oink and snort around till finally they are subjected to only being able to express their position with pics, Peopel or robots programs such as acl - really just people who never received enough attention from Mom and Dad when little. Or else they would not feel the need to try and cover up a lie.

ACL

Yer pitiful jello legs would turn to mush - yer pitiful facebook crowd redord keepers would see u sink slowly into the abyss, yer inferiority complex - would show. Was yer head only made to hold yer ears apart? Mosconi's record has been surpassed - where is u'r proof? If it is that theatre show - u never sold too many tickets to paradise - in fact they laughed john's claim of 626 off the stage. It just like u had to eat crow and admit that there was corruption in the theft of Mosconi's record. So u are better than me in everything besides Pocket billiards eh - how fast do u run a mile? U'r really just a poor excuse for human cloning, u have my condolences - ur as pitiful as they come lamo. Yer breath stinks - I have ran next to cowards before u no exception - I suggest oinkin back to yer troff, u belong with the swine that try and promote the phony 626. It's not hate or oppression - just character attacks with a bite of truth.
Well, proof of Mosconi's record being broken does exist. I watched it live. I'm sure you didn't because you were butt hurt about not being allowed to attempt it which is why you have such a hair across your backside. Your feelings were hurt. Boo frickin' hoo.

I run a sub 4 minute mile. Backwards. Without sneakers. In the snow.

How do you know my breath stinks? Did your sister tell you?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I run a sub 4 minute mile. Backwards. Without sneakers. In the snow
Yes - u enjoy telling lie's - make sure u stock up on yer clean white starched shirts - running with me will surely muck yer sunshine and white flowers, plus it's noted that u no mind tryin to feed the Open public with yer slop and or lie's - acl. U'r a barefoot runner eh, I hope u have some good padding on u'r souls. ANy more lie's to tell while yer at yer pitiful desk job? Yer right about 1 thing u'r Backwards.

Last edited:

ACL

Yes - u enjoy telling lie's - make sure u stock up on yer clean white starched shirts - running with me will surely muck yer sunshine and white flowers, plus it's noted that u no mind tryin to feed the Open public with yer slop and or lie's - acl. U'r a barefoot runner eh, I hope u have some good padding on u'r souls. ANy more lie's to tell while yer at yer pitiful desk job? Yer right about 1 thing u'r Backwards.
OH Danny boy...not only can't you read, your sarcasm meter is outta whack. You do provide us all with comedic moments. I will give you that.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
For any Honest 14.1 players - stay tuned in to this thread. justnum and myself are currently working on new adjudication procedures involving 14.1 Pocket Billiards. This will include new ways of filming 14.1 Pocket Billiards, there will be zero smoke and mirrors upon viewing this future footage. The footage will speak for itself and I will have Open viewings (in disc form for purchase as it should be) The poor bca will not have anything to do with any certifications in my next 14.1 dvd - the World is watching and so it will be Legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.