Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Exclusion of blacks and exclusion from billiard history. You make a great point how people are selectively remembering billiards history.
This is why having Dan has an author, editor, newspaper publisher and childrens illustrator is critical for the future and inclusion of all peoples. Without people of Dan's opinions, everyone would just be sheep to the BCA empire that has a history of racism and social exclusion.

More power to you Dan. We all know you beat John Schmidt, however the fake media is trying to neglect that portion of history.

Did not know Buddy Evans would try to pass for a Native american - in hopes that the secret police might allow him to compete in the 'big wig' 14.1 events. Thanks for posting this RedHawk, this is true true American history. It would seem the political piggies have not learned their lesson bout trying to divide cultures - hence the Open Public or Semi Public. Small thinkers will often times try to divide cultures, I guess they think they are immune to sweating the results of that venture - they are simply wrong.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
What I find very interesting, and also very revealing, is that there has not been one totally detached and unbiased person who has claimed to have witnessed the entire unedited video and posted a review, only those few who were somehow involved with the "team" and/or room.

I've said this before, people who accomplish great things want the world to see them. It's the public who makes you great, not your own declaration.
This is accurate, thanks for this post - jimmyg.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Four hours of pool video?
pool video is bureaucratic code for 'gambling video', Mosconi detested the term pool - as it refers to gambling and two bit hustlers. Their theatre show (open to - semi public only) is just a gambling video - i.e. were gambling on the Legitimacy of the theatrical production - 'Semi public' films are b rated and fictional - not a Winner. When REAL evidence is offered to Open Public about 14.1 in disc form - well that would be verifiable and no need to wonder about it being fictional - or the bca's version of the Truth - unless table has not been altered!! Facebook record keeping - is not related to Pocket Billiards either, it is - tainted as well and just more jargon 'phony pool videos'.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Now that's funny.

We have threads that drag on and on and on here, merely because people enjoy the drama, the instigation, the conflict...you of all people know this as much as anyone. :p

As for the "good" vs "bad" publicity...the "bad" is pretty much headed up by three individuals here. I haven't seen a ton of negative publicity on Facebook in the pool groups and players that I follow (John isn't one of them). So you guys are pretty worked up about it, but I'm not certain that its a groundswell of negative publicity.

I could be wrong, I often am...I'm married :D
U should listen to yer wife - I think she may be the brains of yer outfit.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I respectfully
Well, I don’t do FB but from what I’ve heard that’s an entirely different kettle of fish.
Disagree with this, your ARE bout turn facebook - but yes fakebook is a 'mess of fish'. Go fish, I never catch and release - too hungry for the Truth. Uh fishy uh fishy uh fish, where ever have you seen uh fishy facebook fish? I once saw a bird of truth - swoop down and capture a fish right out of the ocean. Poor fishy was outmatched that time, it was truly a sight to behold, it was all in good Nature.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great work Dan, a children's book to promote a pool community.

Other sports focus on size, or ability, pool focuses on the inclusion of all.

Its like no one in the billiard industry put thought into building a pool community. They were too busy making up records that no one cared about until it was deemed fake.

View attachment 673727
I feel bad for the kids with no arms that have to feel excluded.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I have not seen the tape myself but people that I trust, that have seen it, say it’s legit.
Let me know if any of your peeple u trust - are in need of an exterminator, paint may be the only material holding there house intact. The termite juice I have makes 626 gallons.
I wouldn’t bet my house(s) on it at all.
You are Mo intelligent than the peeple' u have put your trust in. Whats the use in you runnin - or screamin and cryin - cause you've got a home as - long as I got mine.

telinoz

Registered
Yep, I guess that is why he is replying to posts in this thread from months ago and in some cases to members who are banned...
Maybe this helps to silence the bees buzzing in his head.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I respectfully

Disagree with this, your ARE bout turn facebook - but yes fakebook is a 'mess of fish'. Go fish, I never catch and release - too hungry for the Truth. Uh fishy uh fishy uh fish, where ever have you seen uh fishy facebook fish? I once saw a bird of truth - swoop down and capture a fish right out of the ocean. Poor fishy was outmatched that time, it was truly a sight to behold, it was all in good Nature.

You are now quoting stuff so old it has lost it's context -- what do you do, just log on and randomly go any page of this 300+ page waste of time?

Lou Figueroa

Status
Not open for further replies.