...And People Complain about $20 Chalk...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Because if the "Kage" part is mainly shown, smartasses will start laughing about you carrying something that basically translates to "I took a s**t". Then again, going to pool rooms for laughs is usually something I enjoy.
Lol as much as I speak it and am around Hispanics playing pool I would have never made that connection

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

xX-Wizard-Xx

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
So this means in 10-15 days every 500 and below Fargo league player will be using this stuff. I asked one of these players why he was using black chalk (his wife had pink), he said it was because he had a Kamui black tip and it was the only thing you are supposed to use on it. Like I always say, you learn something new every day, I did in fact learn something new that day, but I will not talk about what it was here.

Zerksies

Taom works perfectly.
No marks on balls, tables, and no need to chalk after every shot.

What does this do that is better?
Here, Here

I've been wanting to try the V10. I know what's going to happen I buy it and and love it now i have $50 in Pyro sitting

middleofnowhere

Registered

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Never do business with a company that bold face lies to you. Marketing "positive aura-speak" is OK. Straight up BS I draw the line. Kamui is among the worst with their tips and chalk. Here they seem to be claiming larger sweatspot and less deflection. Come on now.

1674685532552.png

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like kamui lol a single piece of chalk lasts me more than a year. That’s like $2 a month. lol that’s nothing. Most of us spend more than that on a coffee every morning. Also I never have a mess because I only chalk with it once a game. I keep it back at my case and chalk in between racks 🤷‍♂️
That being said this feels like a cash grab but I’m used to that in golf. They make new irons that look just like the last years but put a plus at the end of the name and same hit farther and are more forgiving then ever! Lol That’s business

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't buy from there .... Palmetto has aac 100 rnds $26 .. 115 grain fmj .. I just boughtna few boxes
Thats a real good price.
Where

…….more like$18.00 -$ 19 box of 50.

Interstate purchase of ammo in CA is prohibited.
CA. is getting close to being the new Soviet Union with all the goofy restrictive laws.
It might be the most beautiful state we have run by idiots.

xX-Wizard-Xx

Thats a real good price.

CA. is getting close to being the new Soviet Union with all the goofy restrictive laws.
It might be the most beautiful state we have run by idiots.
AAC is good Ammo ... made in SC i believe.
you have LAX in CA? i have bought from them before ... i bought 5.56 from them

Last edited:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member